IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Miracles of Islam  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Miracles of Islam

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Community Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2005 at 1:42am

Another sign was when i was full of fear for Allah, your Avatar reminded me so i will tell it to you because of this "coincidence", strangely your avatar misses 1 pyramid, maybe it is'nt very visible but here goes. I was worried about myself and the world, i was worried with Allah on my mind, where i was standing in it all, if i might be cursed or not, i was about to cry and so i looked at where my tears would fall, i found myself looking at my hands, i was holding my left hand with my right hand, my left hand was in a fist, while holding it with the right hand, if you hold your left fist with your right hand, with your right thumb under your left thumb(of your fist) and your fingers of the right hand over your fist you can see it too, the shape of the eye, then i let go of my fist and i looked at the shape of the fist, i was amazed to see the fist had the shape of a pyramid, then i looked at it some more and i saw that the nuckle of the index finger was lower then the nuckle of the middle finger, and the nuckle of the middle finger higher then the nuckle of the ring finger, if we look at the pyramids in Giza we see that the front pyramid is lower then the middle pyramid and the middle pyramid is higher then the rear pyramid, just like your fist, with the 3 little pyramids in front as the thumb, 1 pyramid as the tip of the thumb and then 1 as the joint between the tip of your thumb and the palm of your hand and 1 connecting joint to the palm of the hand, so 3 points. I held it again with my right hand, and crossed my right thumb over my left one, and this resulted in the shape changing from an eye, into a cube, with a cross in it, i realized the cube was the form of islam(kaaba) and the cross symbol of christianity, then i started counting the finger tips i could see, 4 fingers of the right hand and two thumbs one of the left hand and one of the right hand, makes 6 and the jewish star of David has 6 points.

1. The Pyramids

2. The Eye

3. The kaaba as the form, the cross and 6 points as the star of david. All together forming the last sign.

The question is, do you see it? or do your hands not show it? i might have given a kind of complicated explanation.....may Allah guide you, and comfort you and assure you through His miracles. He is The First and The Last, The Inheriter, Those who do not believe follow but pride, they see themselves as having power, but all power belongs to Allah, everything is His. And nothing is outside of His knowledge.

Edited by Community
Arabian View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Arabian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2005 at 11:34am
Community,

What happened to you while reading Qur'an is truly a miracle.  Allah has shown you before your very eyes and through the essence of reason that this could not be a coincidence as he started the rain and ended both with his words in the Qur'an.  Subhanallah

Also, regarding your second post, I read it entirely and tried the hands and knuckles thing.  Surprisingly it is just as you described it.  I never realized this before.

Peace,
Arabian
�...the heavens and the earth were joined together (as one unit of creation), before We clove them asunder, and We made from water every living thing. Will they not then believe?�
(The Quran, 21:30)
Community View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Community Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2005 at 4:05pm
Yeah and you know, i used to read the grafitti on the streets of this person who used the numbers "3:14" as a signature, i always thought they were interesting,  and i am not kiddin when i say that the day after i discovered these signs of the hands i was walking home, and i read "the hands that killed America" real big somewhere with "3:14" under it. It was written in red.
Community View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Community Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2005 at 8:52pm

One last thing i want to add, and i hope you do not see me as clogging up your thread, is what i discovered during the same period in which i had these experiences, one day when i was watching TV i noticed the over concentration of negativity and deceptions towards islam and muslims, by the local TV stations,  and i had noticed the change of the social mood in this european country during and after september 11, the social problems between this society and muslim immigrants already existed, and september 11 was used as a way to justify their ownselves in their opinions about muslims (north africans, arabs) and they saw it as a chance to intensify their attacks, all because of mostly images seen by people on the TV. Generally speaking the europeans got affraid because of what they saw and were bombarded with through the TV, they were terrorized by these images, and the muslim minorities, especially the north africans who did not interact much with the europeans and usually kept to their ownselves, felt already they would get it, so it made them affraid too, they watched TV too and had wrong opinions about the other because of what they saw (soaps, movies all showing decadency, immoral and backward ways) and that fear soon turned into anger, and this anger was seen by the europeans as a confirmation to what they saw on TV(angry terrorists), most people are ignorant and they can be "played out" against another group. Especially when receiving information about the other through sources like the media, it's about fear here, they are affraid of talking to the other, and they think they already know the other because of what they heard read or saw on TV. I called someone in that country a while back, he said that people are not talking, and that the atmosphere is tough.

When i was over there, i decided not to watch the news anymore, so what happened was that one day i went into a store to buy something, and the sales person looked like he did not want me there, and i wondered what was wrong with him and left, no argument or whatever, then someone told me that terrorists in Russia had taken over a theater and were threatening to blow it up. Had i known this by watching the news, i would probebly reacted differently to the guy, angry maybe because of his assuming that i agree with those kind of acts. This issue of reacting has a very strong and serious impact on society, because it goes to the level of just walking on the street with a smile or normal look on your face instead of a suspicious or angry look because of what you think you know through the media. See most muslims nowadays, instead of acting uprightly and making the world react to them, they are reacting to "the news" and the people around them who are reacting to "the news" also but in a different way, the non muslims do not feel they are being unjust but that the muslims are, and the muslims feel they are done injustice by the news and by people's looks and reactions so in alot of them this causes frustration and anger, and this frustration and anger is seen by others as a confirmation of muslims being an angry bunch. The thing now is that the news tells people islam has nothing to do with terrorism..... wow, does that make most muslims now feel like "yeah thank you so much for making that clear!" it's like making a dog happy with a chicken bone after you had it starved for weeks. No offence, but i think muslims were better off without TV in their lives or media sources, just trusting in Allah and if it is important that you know something, surely Allah will make it known to you and He has all the ways to do so, watching the news like your life depends on it is kind of silly do'nt you think? be a good muslim, act the best you can and stop reacting but instead let people react to you, to your calmness in situations, when they hear news that makes them affraid, muslims should show calmth, this is easier when you do not know "the news" they know and this would make the non muslims maybe even ask questions to you, and your answers would be much more balanced and sincere because you just know what you know, the beauty of islam insha Allah, ("what happened? i see, well i do not watch the news so i did not know, what i can tell you is that Allah says in the koran that it is not forbidden to act kindly.....and also that we only should fight in defence when attacked for our faith.....and that murder is forbidden in the koran, it is a major sin......") a much better way to reach people like this, then to be "all twisted up in the game", nervous frustrated and deffensive while there is really no reason to be like that only because you have been listening and looking at something that is more harmful then good. If you look angry or afraid in away because of what you saw on TV like them, they will not ask you, but would rather be confirmed in what they think about muslims, do i make any sense? or do you think now because they speak that islam has nothing to do with terrorism it is all right? no it aint, you are still reacting to them instead of acting and letting them react to you! And Allah knows best.

The Miracles of Islam....al qur'aan. read this and see what i mean.

Chapter the high places "al a'raaf" 7.

116. Said Moses: "Throw ye (first)." So when they threw, they bewitched the eyes of the people, and struck terror into them: and they came with a great (feat of) magic.

117. We put it into Moses's mind by inspiration: "Throw (now) thy rod":and behold! it swallows up straight away all the falsehoods which they fake!

Thus truth was confirmed, and all that they did was made of no effect.  So the (great ones) were vanquished there and then, and were made to look small. But the sorcerers fell down prostrate in adoration.

Saying: "We believe in the Lord of the Worlds,-

"The Lord of Moses and Aaron." 

Had those people not looked, their eyes would not have been bewitched nor would terror be struck into them...

Edited by Community
Arabian View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Arabian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2005 at 8:05pm
Peace be upon you all,

My dear Khadija, I was looking forward to reading your input on this subject.  I am not imposing that you do this against your will, simply stating that I was and am interested in what you had to say.

Peace,
Muhammad
�...the heavens and the earth were joined together (as one unit of creation), before We clove them asunder, and We made from water every living thing. Will they not then believe?�
(The Quran, 21:30)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic