IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Miracles of Islam  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Miracles of Islam

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Arabian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Miracles of Islam
    Posted: 10 July 2005 at 11:38pm

I have started this thread for all who wish to share the light, the nur, of Islam to all the fellow readers of this wonderful board.  I ask those of you who have experienced Miracles which have led you to Islam to share them with us.  I will start with one of my own.

This happened about six or eight months ago.  I had just discovered the soul through projection and was looking for a faith.  I began to look at Christianity.  I researched a lot about this faith but it just didn�t register.  I didn�t like the controversial New Testament and the fact that of all the gospels that where written only those few made their way into the book.  The problem was that I knew God existed, I just didn�t know how he existed so I was unsure whether Jesus was God or not.

One night I was met with great sorrow and held my hands out to the sky and cried to the one who created me, �Oh ye who created me, who created me out of nothing.  Oh my creator who created all that exists.  As you once revealed yourself to the most honorable Moses, I pray that you reveal yourself to me.  Reveal your true nature to me in a dream that I may understand you and that my heart can rest from this extreme confusion.�

Believe it or not, my prayer was answered.  Allah knew that all I was really asking was, �Oh God, tell me if you are Jesus or not.�  That night I had a dream.  I was in my house and was inspired to look outside of my window.  My mother was with me in that dream.  When I looked outside of the window I saw Jesus and his mother Mary.  They where standing beside one another looking directly at me.  Tears filled my eyes and I quickly called my mother, �Mother come quickly, Jesus and his mother have revealed themselves to us!�  We looked outside together at Jesus and Mary and this was when Jesus spoke to me.  He said, �Oh Muhammad, do not be troubled by what you seek, for I am not God, but a mere servant of the mighty Allah.�

As soon as that was said I immediately awoke from my sleep with complete recollection of the dream.  I cried and cried for hours to come, thanking the most gracious Allah for this gift of knowledge.  It was a great night of repentance and sincerity.  Allah is Great!

I have many more to share with you, insha�allah.

Peace,
Arabian

�...the heavens and the earth were joined together (as one unit of creation), before We clove them asunder, and We made from water every living thing. Will they not then believe?�
(The Quran, 21:30)
aisha View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2005 at 1:26am
mashallah,you made me cry,alhamdulilah allah is most gracious,welcome brother please share more with us.i am to a convert to islam before i had no belife i was in a bad little world of my own,i didnt care much for life or anyone in it really,then allah sent someone to me and showed me islam and how beautiful it is that person is now my husband and we are very happy,and my life has changed so much better,thanks to allah(swt). the miricle in this is not so obviouse as yours but i really do belive that my husband was sent to me from another country to show me islam.

Edited by aisha
aisha
Rose View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2005 at 6:16am

Al Salam alikom

What a wonderful story....I got goosebumps all over.

I once had a dream and I woke up in Ramadan and looked out the window and saw the trees were praying and the Quran in my ears. It was sooo much more, and I loved it so much. I can never forget that.That was great.

Hope you all the best

Peace.

A thorn defends the rose,harming only those who would steal the blossom
ummsalam View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ummsalam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2005 at 7:52am
subhannaAllah.. that is all i can say..
Arabian View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Arabian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2005 at 10:01am

I can spare one quick dream before I go to work.  It�s not as good as the first one, and it is not a miracle but it relates very much to roses dream.

Rose, you said, �I once had a dream and I woke up in Ramadan and looked out the window and saw the trees were praying and the Quran in my ears.�

I had a similar dream.  In my dream I had a feeling of purity, as if the very essence of heaven was all around me.  I was in a forest, dark green in colour, as if there had been heavy rain over the forest for days.  There is plant life everywhere; moss is grown on the bark of trees.  There is a thick mist on the floor covering a lot of the ground vegetation.  The forest was beautiful and I could smell the clean air; the wonderful silence with no machinery, no engines and no technology around to pollute the air with unwanted vibrations.  For some reason I began to recite Qur�an.

There was a Jinni in this forest, an evil creature.  As soon as I began to recite Qur�an it became angry and began to chase after me.  I shouted the recital louder and louder but it didn�t matter the creature only became more and more furious; it wanted me out of the forest.

I was running, my heart thumping with great fear; looking behind me I hadn�t realized the gap that quickly approached.  I fell headlong into it and when I stood up I found myself in the roots of a great tree.  The tree looked like those you would find in a swamp, but there was something different about it.  This tree glowed.

If only I can explain to you the feeling I get when I remember this tree, but words can not describe it.  Anyways, back to the dream.

I was down by the roots of the tree, as the hole I was in was somewhat deep, though not steep so if I pleased I could walk out of it.  I didn�t walk up; I stayed by the roots because down here there was some muddied water.  Although the water was muddied it was clean and pure and I began to perform wudu with this water.  This was when a voice came from the skies that called to me, �Oh Muhammad, this water is heavenly water, it is clean and pure.  From this water you are to be clean and pure, and certainly we will save you.�  After wudu I felt safe, and the Jinn had stopped chasing me.  I continued to safely recite Qur�an then.  I soon awoke from my dream, remembering every bit of it.

Peace,
Arabian

�...the heavens and the earth were joined together (as one unit of creation), before We clove them asunder, and We made from water every living thing. Will they not then believe?�
Rose View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2005 at 11:54am

Arabian

I loved how you describe everything, I lived your dream. I am not that good at describing like you. but I sure feel alot.

A thorn defends the rose,harming only those who would steal the blossom
Arabian View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Arabian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2005 at 9:57pm

Why thank you for the complement Rose.  The way I see it is that I am describing my dreams to you with the only means available to me, words, so I had better use some darned good ones.

Once again, I urge you all to share your own experiences here as well, don't be shy.  No matter how small or how big, it should be shared... After all, this isn't a "Miracles of Islam through Mohamed" thread now is it?

The following is a miraculous dream that my mother had before she gave birth to me.  I can only describe it according to what she told me and because I didn't experience or feel it, then the description may not be as good as the previous two.

I always had a long name; at least it was longer than all the other children my age.  One day I asked my mother concerning the length of my name.  She began to tell me about this wonderful dream she had before my birth.

"In my dream I was laying down on my back.  A man came and stood upon my womb, on top of you, and flew to the heavens.  In my dream I knew this man was Muhammad Al-Mahdi.  I went to the Imam the very next day, and the Imam interpreted the dream for me.  He said that I will have a son, and that by Allah, my son will be named Muhammad Al-Mahdi."

The strange thing is that the doctors informed my mother that I was to be a female.  All of my baby pictures are of me in pink clothing, as my father and mother truly believed they where to have a daughter.  My mother's dream came true however, and I was born a male.

When my mother told me this I became excited, I thought I was the Mahdi.  It wasn't until I heard an Imam speak, saying the Mahdi is already alive and is waiting for the time to come down.  Even if the Mahdi is yet to be born, I doubt I am he.  I have committed far too much sin to be the savior of mankind.

I have had several strange dreams in the past though.  I had one in particular that I will never forget.

I was in heaven and Jesus was beside me.  We were inside what appeared to be a very heavy mist, kind of like a low fog where we could see its top.  We where watching soldiers pass by.  The soldiers where dressed in black from head to toe and where holding clean put swords.  Some of them where holding banners with Arabic writing on them.

I turned to Jesus and said, "Tell me, who are those men passing by."  He replied, "Those men are 300 in count, they are marching to meet Muhammad Al-Mahdi and I will soon join them."  I awoke after those words and rushed to my mother.  I told her my dream and insisted she call a Sheikh or an Imam to interpret it.  The Imam interpreted it as a sign.  He said that I will be amongst those who will fight side by side with the Mahdi.

Peace,
Arabian
Community View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Community Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2005 at 12:19am

Once i was outside on a summer day, i walked and stopped and sat somewhere and started to read the koran, i used to do this often because all praise is to Allah, i had no other choice but to look into His words and in His creation which no jinn or man has control over for guidance, men and jinn have the ability to lie and deceive, so i did not trust on them for guidance, so i turned to Allah and His creation, the wind about which Allah says in the koran "that He sends the winds as bringers of glad news between the hands of His mercy" and the stars in the heaven "about which He says that we can be guided through them", creations like these can not be altered by jinn or men, so it is pure from Allah, except ofcourse if you mistake a satillite for a star, but even then, whomever Allah whishes to guide no one can lead astray. Now to my experience, i sat on a bench near a canal(water) and i said in arabic, i return with Allah from the stoned devil, in the name of Allah The Merciful The Compassionate and i opened the koran and started to read where my eye fell on, i started reading the story of Nuh(Noah), then i read that Allah said to the earth to gush out it's water, it started to rain at that moment and i looked at the water infront of me, this made me smile, because the fact was i sat there on those wooden boards of that bench with water infront of me while i was reading about it in the koran, i felt i was being shown a sign from Him, i said subhaana Allah, alhamdu li Allah and started to read again and while reading towards the words "and O sky Withhold" i had a feeling that resembled the feeling like in a dream of being given something in the most gentle and yet very powerful way, and at the moment i read "O Sky withhold" it stopped raining, not a minute later, not even 3 seconds later.  Allah showed me that the whole affair is His and that He has the power over everything, He decreed for me to sit at that water, open the koran on the story of Noah, make it rain, and make it cease raining exactly when i read His words  "O Sky withhold" in arabic. Some people may not understand me, then again i am not here for the ignorant, but i know the true do understand. The Whole affair is His, the beginning of it and the end, He is afterall The First and The Last.

Edited by Community
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic