IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Excellent site  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Excellent site

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maryga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Excellent site
    Posted: 10 July 2005 at 10:42pm

Assalamalaikum

I heard a lot about this site and in the past few days I read some of the posts. Great stimulating discussions. I will continue reading and InshaAllah join the discussions. I live in Australia down under. I love Islam and feel fortunate that God gave it to me at birth. I admire my revert friends their trials and tribulations and there strength. In Australia most people are very nice but there are some red necks like everywhere. I have good neighbours and good friends here.

ummziba View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ummziba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2005 at 3:49am

Assalmau alaikum Sister Maryga,

Welcome to IC forum - I hope you will enjoy your stay here!  There is lots of good reading on the boards as well as discussion.  Nice to have another Sister on board!

Peace, ummziba.

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but your words...they break my soul ~
Khadija1021 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Khadija1021 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2005 at 8:52am

Assalamu alaikum Sister Maryga,

Welcome to IC forum!  Yes, there are a lot of wonderful people here and inshallah, you will enjoy the time you spend here. 

PAZ, Khadija

Say: 'My prayer and my rites, my living and my dying, are for Allah alone, the Lord of all the worlds. (Qur'an, 6:162)
Anisah85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anisah85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2005 at 8:02pm

Salam alaikum Maryga, Alhumdulila Im really glad you came to this website inshallah these sisters help me alot.

I just join myself not to long ago, inshallah youll continue on this site I know I will.

Salam alaikum, Anisah

Maryga View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maryga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2005 at 10:00pm

Assalamalaikum

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome! I am sure I will enjoy the discussions on this forum inshaAllah!

Mary

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic