IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The Renewal of Islam  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Renewal of Islam

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amlhabibi2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Renewal of Islam
    Posted: 16 March 2005 at 6:46pm

A complete qoute from my web page.....

Bismillah

In the Name of God

Islam means to submit to the will of Allah, some call him by other names ie. Creator, God, Jehovah or by other names. To me I believe the meaning of the word Islam applies to us all and therefore we are all Muslims or "One who Submits to Allah or some call him God as the word Islam means to submit to the will of Allah (God).

We all do this in degrees some of us 10%, 20%, 30%, 40%, 50%, 60% etc. but we all follow some basic tenants of Faith Building such as 1. prayer, 2. Education, Consultation,3 Giving in Charity, 4. Making a pilgrimage to the world beginning with one of these; Self, Family, Community, Nation, World , Universe, the term for this is sometimes called Hajj and sometimes we visit places significant to Our Faiths and consider what positive change can we contribute to these or assistance we can provide to others on their journey to a place of no sorrow.

Islam (Submitting to the will of God) Allah has set Many Paths for return to us but the main one is submission to his will not necessarily to be confused with the will of man ie. Like leaving people to wonder in ignorance of healthier choices and coping strategies that can help us have a calm frame of mind and use it wisely . This by no means the end of any Spiritual Communities for all of them belong under the Umbrella of the Ummah ( Group) of Islam. 

One might also call this process by another term like Faith as when a person in the community is faced with frustrations they will not be afraid to ask for help and this helps build Faith in ourselves and others especially if the information or knowledge shared is well researched and presented with dignity.   Dignity is a key to end some of the anger and violence and allows for people to all share in the benefits of a healthier and wiser community and Nation.

I suggest we stop fighting and join together in a common Jihad (struggle of which self is the first level) and work together to solve the challenges with which we are faced daily on a Personal, Community and National level which translates into a Global development of a lasting Peace. For Allah did not mean submission by force or coercion but submission from understanding and knowledge and accepting our responsibilities in bring positive change and bringing about the Greatest Wonder of the World Peace within and within the World of all Beings Seen and Unseen and affirmations of Faith. This as I said is something we can all do as the Spiritual Community of a Nation and World. Each of us precious in the sight of God.

Let the day arrive when no one need fear for their safety and the day when there are never any acts of violence because people have the information and the tools for facing their challenges with dignity and resourcefully respecting each others right to life.

So isn�t the will of Allah (God) and everyone to have a safe, healthy, productive environment to prosper in.

For does not Allah (God) truly live and dwell among us in Spirit.

The  vision Allah has of heaven on Earth has been since the beginning with Adam and Eve and I think it was sexual frustration and not speaking the truth or having a safe place to share feelings that made them fall from grace not eating the apple and was the beginning of conflict amongst the people.  So this means information on sexual health needs to be readily available and age appropriate or at least explained in such a way as it is understood.  Sexual health education is something that is on going until we are at least 100 and I think in knowing ways to please ourselves and our partners we will live long productive lives with less anger and frustration at least at home and in the community as people that learn self control respond to challenges better I think especially if they have good communication skills and conflict resolution skills and learn to communicate better. 

This is urgent there is a World waiting for Salvation and this is the Resurrection spoken of the Jesus would return in the Multitudes and thus I say we are the Messiah, the Prophets, the Manifestations of God and People of Spirit that have to Arise and Establish a Glorious and free Kingdom of Heaven here on Earth.

For those among us still angry or fearful the way to start having a little hope for better things is to begin with volunteering or joining some community agencies that are working in the Nation and also attend workshops in anger management and better strategies to express ones feelings might just start to open lines of communication and build healthy families, communities and Nations.   I have heard it expressed as Mankind is One therefore one soul facing challenges needs a little guidance and reassurances that they are not alone and to let their light shine brightly. 

Everyone is a Leader in this challenge and everyone is valued in this challenge and everyone belongs to the Spiritual Economy and Environment of the Kingdom of Heaven and the sooner the better.

9. Remember ye implored the assistance of your Lord, and He answered you: "I will assist you with a thousand of the angels, ranks on ranks."

(The Qur'an (Yusuf Ali tr), Surah   8)

So you now understand the real meaning of Islam and being a Muslim and one is still free to remain a member of their respective Spiritual Communities.  We are the Armageddon ( Army Gathering).

Lets stop the warring and start Arising Responsibly and Spiritually.

Someone said it takes a Village to raise a child but I think it takes A World full of Love.

May we all be brilliant stars in establishing Heaven within the realms of the Kingdom of God beginning from within.

God Bless you

Salam Ali Koam Salam

Peace be with you Also

Anne Marie Elderkin-Habibi

http://groups.msn.com/TheRenewalofIslam

[Edited by Moderator]

Please read the guidelines before posting,

3. Use of upper case and bold (font) is not permissible for the whole of the message body, however it may be used to add emphasis to words or phrases contained within your message.

Edited by rami
Judgement day passes in the moment we decide something needs attention & we take positive action. Then there will be a great sorting out of people into groups, Inspired by Surah 99 Ayat 1-8
DavidC View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Christian
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DavidC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2005 at 6:19am
You make some great spiritual babyfood.

Take all bland beliefs and puree in blender. Yum yum!

DavidC
amlhabibi2000 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amlhabibi2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2005 at 5:19pm

This is not even close to baby food.

This hits a place in the heart and is an ecumenical message of hope.

Inshallah may many consider this message for themselves and use what they will....

God Bless

Edited by Nausheen
Judgement day passes in the moment we decide something needs attention & we take positive action. Then there will be a great sorting out of people into groups, Inspired by Surah 99 Ayat 1-8
Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2005 at 7:08pm

No shouting please

David, I think it was a little unwise to say what you did

~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
DavidC View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Christian
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DavidC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2005 at 9:26pm
Perhaps Angel.. I am often wrong.

But in this case - a religion of one - I believe I am right. Millions of Bahai
hold similar beliefs, but Anne is unwilling to follow - only lead - even
though she cannot find a person gullible enough to take her seriously.

Ignorance has never been a sign of prophethood. I'm sure Anne is a nice
lady, but that is just not enough.

Islam and Christianity agree - we are NOT here to bring peace to the
earth. We are here to worship God, and for that reason alone. We are
eternal souls and life on earth is fleeting and unimportant.

DavidC

Edited by DavidC
Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2005 at 10:55pm
ok
~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
amlhabibi2000 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amlhabibi2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2005 at 12:27am

Thank you for your opinions, some will agree with you and some will not.

But in the end they will at least have considered what I have brought for themselves.

As for Prophethood we are all Prophets, Messiah, we are all Messengers of Allah (God) believe it or not.

I know what I am sharing makes a difference and that is all that matters to me.

At the same time I fully appreciate what has been brought by the traditional idea of Prophets and also the Trillion or so other souls who have had their message heard in some fashion too and left their legacies.

I am by far not a perfect person for I have suffered many things in my life and true some of it was in ignorance and I am not ashamed to say yes I do not know it all.

However what I do know is that we are here to know and love Allah in ourselves and others and make manifest his Glorious Heaven on this Earth and present within ourselves and others.

I will not run away simply because of a few words of dispute.

No I am here for the long haul to victory, Heaven on Earth and within each of us.  INshallah My Great InterFaith Call to an Education, Counseling, Consultation with Prayer and living Prayer Jihad will be acted on and the Multitudes will arise with me and sort into groups where education, counseling, consultation and prayer with living prayers can happen.

This is one of my dreams and one of my life Missions.

I am just doing as I was bid to do.

Thank you again, opposition makes the heart flutter but still grow stronger.

Anne Marie Elderkin-Habibi

ummziba View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ummziba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2005 at 4:59am

Dear gentle soul Anne Marie,

You are obviously quite spiritual and have many lofty dreams.  I would like to remind you however that Allah has declared in the Qur'an that Muhammad (peace be upon him) was the seal of prophets, meaning the last and final one.  How then can you or anyone else be a prophet of Allah?

I would also like to remind you that Islam is Allah's perfect religion for all people, all places and all times.  Why would you take it upon yourself to try and change it?  Instead of using all your beautiful spiritual enery to renew Islam or religion, why don't you take that loving energy and enjoin good and forbid evil through Islam?  It is already perfect.

I pray that Allah will guide you to the right path for promoting Islam.  I bid you peace.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic