IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > General Islamic Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Islamic Books Translations  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Islamic Books Translations

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tekbir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Islamic Books Translations
    Posted: 21 March 2009 at 6:26pm
BismillahirRahmanirRahim.

Salaam Alaikom, my brothers and sisters.

Since helping our religion to spread all over the world is one of our duties as a Muslim, i wanted to make this announcement.

We have an ongoing project to translate religious books of Islam from English to all world languages.

I am very careful about this project because it is the religion of Allah and we have to spread it in the right way. I want right translators, Muslims to work in this project, because this is a very big responsibility.

As being a Muslim, we understand this big responsibility. If you are feeling you can translate Islamic books to your language, please feel free to contact me through this email:

[email protected]

Please send me your CV and please include your rate for 200 words of translation.

Even if we can not give you quick replies because of a very heavy communication traffic, we will read each one of your emails.

May Allah helps us all. May Allah reward you all for your help to Allah's religion. Allah is Wakil.

Hejira Translations
MACWriterDX View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MACWriterDX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2012 at 1:23am
To: [email protected]

Dear Brother,
Your email is not functioning. Contact me. [email protected]
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic