IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - MUHAMMAD & QURAN FORETOLD IN BIBBLE  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedMUHAMMAD & QURAN FORETOLD IN BIBBLE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 495051
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2010 at 7:43am
Originally posted by Mansoor_ali Mansoor_ali wrote:

To JOUBERAR

Look at this despicable lies now Allah conforms the teachings of the bible in which the muslim nation slander it with minds and mouths and all the satanic forces they can get to proof the bible is corrupt and they didn't even believe in the bible now they want come with a so called proposal kind of a deal that Muhammad was prophecied in bible, I will take on anyone and show them it is lie and the bigest satanic lie in the world. 

I propose through this article and the ones which will follow to show that the doctrine of Islam concerning the Deity and the last great messenger of Allah is perfectly true and conforms to the teachings of the Bible.

If you can read you will see that it is Jehova and not Muhammad that will shake the heavens and He Jehovah will fill his house with glory and not Muhammad, muslims must go back to school and learn how to read before making any thier false statements in connection with thier prophet so called prophecies from the bible.

Hag 2:6 For thus saith Jehovah of hosts: Yet once, it is a little while, and I will shake the heavens, and the earth, and the sea, and the dry land;

Hag 2:7 and I will shake all nations; and the precious things of all nations shall come; and I will fill this house with glory, saith Jehovah of hosts.

Hag 2:8 The silver is mine, and the gold is mine, saith Jehovah of hosts.

Hag 2:9 The latter glory of this house shall be greater than the former, saith Jehovah of hosts; and in this place will I give peace, saith Jehovah of hosts.

Mansoor YOU can go and read all these lieing prophecies of Muhammad all by yourself and so how easy it is puzzle it out as islamic concoction of lies.
honeto View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Islam
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2010 at 12:35am
Jouberar,
I think you should address the points Mansoor raises rather running away from them and keeping with your silly useless rhetoric that makes no sense and puts yourself down as someone who does not have any standards or belief, at least that's what your way of writing shows.
Hasan
The friends of God will certainly have nothing to fear, nor will they be grieved. Al Quran 10:62

JOUBERAR View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2010 at 4:05am
Originally posted by honeto honeto wrote:

Jouberar,
I think you should address the points Mansoor raises rather running away from them and keeping with your silly useless rhetoric that makes no sense and puts yourself down as someone who does not have any standards or belief, at least that's what your way of writing shows.
Hasan

High my friend adressed his points I just show everyone what is behind the scenes.
Mansoor_ali View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2010 at 10:56am

To JOUBERAR

Here is interesting debate between Shabir Ally and Anis Shorrosh "Muhammad in the Bible"
JOUBERAR View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2010 at 4:18pm
Originally posted by Mansoor_ali Mansoor_ali wrote:

To JOUBERAR

Here is interesting debate between Shabir Ally and Anis Shorrosh "Muhammad in the Bible"

I am not even near finish with your ex roman catholic priest muslim lies, why can't you tell it to me  by yourself, here is is a interesting debate is that all.

Edited by JOUBERAR - 07 May 2010 at 4:19pm
Shibboleth View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2010 at 7:52pm
Muhammad in the Bible? Now that's pretty funny, you couldn't even find anyone named Muhammad in the land at that time, let alone in the Bible. Better yet you couldn't even find a Mecca anywhere. That's why debates on the Bible and Jesus started hundreds of years later after Jesus death. To much evidence then much more evidence now.

Greetings
�If you doubt what we have revealed to you, ask those who have read the Scriptures before you.� (Sura 10, Yunis [Jonah], verse 94) & (Surah Al �Imran: 84-85)
Andalus View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2010 at 8:13pm
Please informed that this thread is set to close in 48 hours. Thank you.
A feeling of discouragement when you slip up is a sure sign that you put your faith in deeds. -Ibn 'Ata'llah
http://www.sunnipath.com
http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/
http://www.pt-go.com/
honeto View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Islam
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2010 at 5:53pm
Originally posted by Shibboleth Shibboleth wrote:

Muhammad in the Bible? Now that's pretty funny, you couldn't even find anyone named Muhammad in the land at that time, let alone in the Bible. Better yet you couldn't even find a Mecca anywhere. That's why debates on the Bible and Jesus started hundreds of years later after Jesus death. To much evidence then much more evidence now.

Greetings

Strange is that Christians claim many OT verses and prophesies for Jesus (pbuh) yet he is not mentioned in any of them by (that) name. How come Shibbo, can you explain.
Hasan
The friends of God will certainly have nothing to fear, nor will they be grieved. Al Quran 10:62

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 495051
  Share Topic