IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Quran & Sunnah
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Quran memorisation project !  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Quran memorisation project !

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JihadX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 December 2009 at 8:14am
Wa Alaykum Salam wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu,

This sounds swell. I ask Allah to guide as and keep us strong in faith. Inshallah we will retain everything that we learn and memorize for the sake of Allah. This is amazing. IT feels good to strive and struggle for Allah's sake.
< id="gwProxy" ="">< ="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" ="">
�The knife that slaughtered the guards at Bagram and set us free is now on its way to other places,�
_ The Mujahid, The Eminent, Sheikh Abu Yahya Al Libi
seekshidayath View Drop Down
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2009 at 7:02pm
As Salamu Alaikum

A reminder : By tomorrow, we shud be ready with the surah. {Al-Layl}
Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
JihadX View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JihadX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2009 at 7:59pm
Wa Alaykum Salam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu,

Yes inshallah we should be ready. I like to listen to the recitation by sheikh in order to help my pronounciation. Heart

May Allah guide us
< id="gwProxy" ="">< ="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" ="">
�The knife that slaughtered the guards at Bagram and set us free is now on its way to other places,�
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2009 at 9:39pm
And yes, brother, kindly start up a thread here at "Qur'an and Sunnah" section by title - Surah aL-Layl. There, we will share the tafseers and reflections if necessary. We will lay emphasis over the ponderings and practical points we learn from this surah and insha Allah practically implement it in our lives.

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
wisdomseeker View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wisdomseeker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2010 at 2:50am
Assalamu alaikum,

Alhumdulillah, I have learnt the surah...may Allah be pleased with this act of ours.

Jazakallahu khair.
JihadX View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JihadX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2010 at 11:40pm
Alhamdulilah!Smile May Allah reward you dear. I myself have learned it as well. < id="gwProxy" ="">< ="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" ="">
Full of Hopes View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Full of Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2010 at 12:19am

Me too!! I did, may Allah accept.
And whoever seeks a religion other than Isl�m, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers(3:85)
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2010 at 4:47am
As Salamu Alaikum

Masha Allah ! So you all memorised ! Alhamdullilah, i did memorise, but not to perfection. Am breaking between. Thought, by evening shall get it perfect, but is not happening.

Anyways,i suggest Jihadx to announce the next surah. By the way, start up a new thread of its tafseer. Its very reflective, alhamdullilah.

{Insha Allah, shall try my best by repeating the surah and get perfectly memorised}

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
  Share Topic