IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Islam for non-Muslims
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Was muhammad's first teacher a christian?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Was muhammad's first teacher a christian?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2009 at 5:07am
Again, Owen.g, you can start a new thread. The above post of yours does n't match the topic of thread at all. Acc to guidelines of Islamicity, you are going wrong.

The topic is all over. You are proved wrong that Waraqah bin Naufal was not a teacher at all. Even before going to him, Muhammad {Pbuh} was bestowed with Prophethood and also was revelation of Qur'an started, thus proving all the prophecies made in Gospels and Torah come true.

Just for the sake of clearing your post above, let me tell you in short that

Haad (The Leader)
Mahd (The Guided One)
Rasheed (The Guided)    - These are the the names given to Prophet, wherein you shall find that Muhammad {Peace be upon him} was never attributed as "the guide". He is GUIDED. So better write up to that magazine to correct that instead of taking the words wrong and getting misconcepted.

The attributes of Allah swt  related tp the word "guide" are

Ar-Rasheed (The Guide To The Right Path)
 Al-Haadi (The Guide)

Here you shall find that Allah swt is the one who guides and Muhammad {Pbuh} was the Guided. Its the time that you and me pray that Allah swt guides all of us to right path and save ourselves from being mis-guided. Ameen.

Hope it gets clear that we don't worship Muhammad {Peace be uponhim} at all. Also correct you that there are 99 names of Prophet Muhammad not 124.

Edited by seekshidayath - 15 March 2009 at 5:10am
Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
seekshidayath View Drop Down
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2009 at 5:11am

Did you check in 'People of Book". Did you get know as where it says that the books were tampered ?

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
owen.grandison View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote owen.grandison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2009 at 10:35am
i was replying to someone saying that they are not muhammadans that is why it doesn't match the topic.  i like to try and answer everything if i can.  peace and blessings.
_ALI_ View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ALI_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2009 at 12:16am

You guys speak urdu?

nice....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic