IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Salam Alaykum  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Salam Alaykum

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrinceHull Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Salam Alaykum
    Posted: 05 March 2009 at 1:42am
Salam Alaykum,

I am a newly converted Muslim.  I was in the US military for 6 years as a Farsi linguist and started becoming interested in and studying more about Islam a few years ago. 
After, coming to the conclusion how peaceful and TRUE the religion of Islam really is, I decided last week to make the conversion.  
I look forward to my new journey as a Muslim and also look forward to meeting and talking to some of my new brothers and sisters!

Prince
savant View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote savant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2009 at 11:08am

Congratulations for choosing right path; may Allah help to proceed with good and happiness of this path and let you get fortunes of this life and afterward.

Welcome to forum.

semar View Drop Down
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote semar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2009 at 11:11am

Assalamu alaikum,

Welcome. Hope you enjoy your stay.
Salam/Peace,

Semar

"We are people who do not eat until we are hungry and do not eat to our fill." (Prophet Muhammad PBUH)

"1/3 of your stomach for food, 1/3 for water, 1/3 for air"
Danty View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Danty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2009 at 6:01pm
Salaam and welcome to the forum! Many congrats on your conversion to Islam!
Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) said "Be kind, for whenever kindness becomes part of something, it beautifies it.Whenever it is taken from something, it leaves it tarnished." (IMAM BUKHARI)
seekshidayath View Drop Down
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2009 at 7:11pm
Originally posted by PrinceHull PrinceHull wrote:

Salam Alaykum,

I am a newly converted Muslim.  I was in the US military for 6 years as a Farsi linguist and started becoming interested in and studying more about Islam a few years ago. 
After, coming to the conclusion how peaceful and TRUE the religion of Islam really is, I decided last week to make the conversion.  
I look forward to my new journey as a Muslim and also look forward to meeting and talking to some of my new brothers and sisters!

Prince

Walaikum Salam,

Welcome to Islamicity

Congragulations for being bestowed with the Truth. How is life now ?

Stay active, we will all learn from each other. We do have many new muslims here. So insha Allah, you shall have a good time.

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
PrinceHull View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrinceHull Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2009 at 9:43pm
Life is great and I have been doing very well, thank you!  I feel as though Allah has blessed me with a wonderful life and wish only for it to continue as such. 
Akhe Abdullah View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Akhe Abdullah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2009 at 7:45am
Originally posted by PrinceHull PrinceHull wrote:

Salam Alaykum,

I am a newly converted Muslim.� I was in the US military for 6 years as a Farsi linguist and started becoming interested in and studying more about Islam a few years ago.�

After, coming to the conclusion how peaceful and TRUE the religion of Islam really is, I decided last week to make the conversion.��

Prince
As Salamu Alaikum, PrinceHull.Marhaban!You are a new convert.Alhamduillah!Takbir. May Allah Bless you.Ameen
Akhe Abdullah View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Akhe Abdullah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2009 at 7:46am
Originally posted by savant savant wrote:

<P =Msonormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 10pt; LINE-HEIGHT: normal; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto"><SPAN lang=EN style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: 'Verdana','sans-serif'; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-bidi-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-: EN">Congratulations for choosing right path; may Allah help to proceed with good and happiness of this path and let you get fortunes of this life and afterward.
Ameen
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic