IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 60 Questions for the Christian  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

60 Questions for the Christian

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011>
Author
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Akhe Abdullah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2009 at 4:09pm
As Salamu Alaikum,Saladin.JazakAllah Kheiran for your response.He is spreading alot of untruths around here.May Allah Bless you.
Saladin View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saladin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2009 at 5:05am
Wa'alaikum salaam wa'rahmathullahi wa'barakathuhu Akhe.
'Trust everyone but not the devil in them'
JOUBERAR View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JOUBERAR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2009 at 1:53pm
Originally posted by Akhe Abdullah Akhe Abdullah wrote:

First off Jouberar,I have waited for a proper response from you about your proof that Prophet Muhammed(SAW) was rich,and you gave me nothing stating that.        In Islam we deal with facts that are backed by reliable sources.The fact is that Prophet Muhammed(SAW)was(This is adressing your post as a whole) allowed to keep spoils of war,but never accumulated any wealth.       He gave it all away in sadaqa(charity)even when he(SAW) died he had nothing he slept on a bed of leaves and or hay(does this sound like a rich man to you?)nice try with the Al Tawbah 9:29)I know Qur'an better than you,did you know that Al Tawbah is a warning to Muslims it's the only Surah that starts without Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim.You should do more studing from your own book before you approach a Muslim about his knowledge of Qur'an anything I have questions about there are many Shayks I can ask.

Thats what the muslims trying to rub in to others brains so that they can think he was very poor and have compassion with Muhammad, but  why did he then accumumalated spoils of war is the same as accumumalate wealth he use to spend it for his on wealth do you think he will just store it in the back of his tent look how many wifes could he afford  then he gave orders to other muslims they can have only more than one wife if they can afford it.(Muhammad could afford he had the wealth)

You don't rob people in a war and gave there belongings to charity for the poor as gesture of goodwill, so it means I can steal from others and gave it to poor people and expect from God to let me go to heaven is that what you try to make  me understand you can go to war for the puprose to steal thier property and gave it to charity.  
JOUBERAR View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JOUBERAR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2009 at 1:58pm
Originally posted by Saladin Saladin wrote:

Jouberar,

Apparently your brain is at rest when you copy stuff from anti Islamic sites run by Islamophobic desperados and your posts are pathetic even for mumbo jumbo.

What you want to tell me the Quran is a anti-islamic site the hadiths is anti-islamic the sunna is anti-islamic I think you must go and have eyes tested because you read the Quran but your brains do not register because you don't want it to register.
JOUBERAR View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JOUBERAR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2009 at 2:08pm
Originally posted by Saladin Saladin wrote:

And know that whatever ye take as spoils of war, lo! a fifth thereof is for Allah, and for the messenger* and for the kinsman (who hath need) and orphans and the needy and the wayfarer,....... (8:41)

ie. for the Islamic state, to be used for the common weal.

Common wealth your right common wealth you gave them the answer so simple, if that came out from a war and with intention to rob, it is blood money and every one who touches it and consumed it is cursed, the dealer is as good as the stealer..
Akhe Abdullah View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Akhe Abdullah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2009 at 2:35pm
[Jouberar]You don't rob people in a war and gave there belongings to charity for the poor as gesture of goodwill, so it means I can steal from others and gave it to poor people and expect from God to let me go to heaven is that what you try to make me understand you can go to war for the puprose to steal thier property and gave it to charity.[Ahke Abdullah]You cant go to starving and diseas riddled countries and tell people you will feed them and cure them if they believe that Jesus(As)is there lord and savior.(i.e Christian Missonaries)

Edited by Akhe Abdullah - 21 July 2009 at 2:37pm
Akhe Abdullah View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Akhe Abdullah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2009 at 3:14pm
[Jouberar]Thats what the muslims trying to rub in to others brains so that they can think he was very poor and have compassion with Muhammad, but why did he then accumumalated spoils of war is the same as accumumalate wealth he use to spend it for his on wealth do you think he will just store it in the back of his tent look how many wifes could he afford then he gave orders to other muslims they can have only more than one wife if they can afford it.(Muhammad could afford he had the wealth)

[Akhe Abdullah]Who say he (SAW)accumulated booty?You lie!The Spoils of War(The Life of Muhammad by Haykal pg 315) The Prophet(SAW) divided the properties,women,and children of Banu Qurayzah among the Muslims after he had separated one-fifth for public purposes.Look I know you hate Muslims and Islam stop spreading lies and slandering our beloved Prophet(SAW). He was the best of people.

Edited by Akhe Abdullah - 21 July 2009 at 3:27pm
JOUBERAR View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JOUBERAR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2009 at 3:19pm
Originally posted by Akhe Abdullah Akhe Abdullah wrote:

[Jouberar]You don't rob people in a war and gave there belongings to charity for the poor as gesture of goodwill, so it means I can steal from others and gave it to poor people and expect from God to let me go to heaven is that what you try to make me understand you can go to war for the puprose to steal thier property and gave it to charity.[Ahke Abdullah]You cant go to starving and diseas riddled countries and tell people you will feed them and cure them if they believe that Jesus(As)is there lord and savior.(i.e Christian Missonaries)

You are running away from the subject of your so called holy prophet who raided and steal from other to take for himself and pay his warriors Jesus and his Apostles never ever thought about a war against they never invaded  any countries like Muhammad and rob and steal or kill and take woman as slaves like Muhammad ,then every time muslims say peace be upon him, peace be upon him, he had no peace in his hart he was always at war ready to kill and so was the muslims at war after he died.  
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011>
  Share Topic