IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 60 Questions for the Christian  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

60 Questions for the Christian

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 11>
Author
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Akhe Abdullah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2009 at 3:36pm
Originally posted by JOUBERAR JOUBERAR wrote:

Originally posted by believer believer wrote:

"ONE THING GOD SPEAK TO MOSES DIRECTLY AND WITH�MUHAMMAD HE�DID NOT."

�

Did Gabriel speak to Mohammad?

�

Have you noticed how Gabriel was reassuring to the people in the Holy Bible.   Gabriel told each one Do not be afraid.

�

With Mohammad he squeezed him and frightened Mohammad.�

There is no proof that Mohammad is a messanger- he was given no signs like the prophets of the Holy Bible.

�

Gabriel never in Muhammads live spoke to Muhammad he made up his storie cos Gabriel is the only angel that he could�thought of and he had no witnesses of anyone one that some sort of angel talked to him.�
JOUBERAR View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JOUBERAR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2009 at 4:10am
Originally posted by Akhe Abdullah Akhe Abdullah wrote:

You should ask Allah to forgive you!Is it fun to you to say things about Prophet Muhammed(SAW)that you know not. Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim ,Qul ya aiyuhal Kafirun,La a budun ma ta budun, wa la antum abiduna ma a bud,wa la ana abidum ma abattum,wa la antum abiduna ma a bud lakum dinukum wa liya din.Suratul Al Kafirun(The Kafir)
Muhammad was not prophet the real GOD never  announced his birth place and his conception or birthday.

Muhammad ordained himself as a prophet  and every time he comitted atrocities he then stated Allah give him permission like the raids and having committing adultry and mary  a 6 year old girl and took his adoupted son's wive and the people that he raided he took thier wives as slaves then he said Allah permit him to do so. 

Moses was a descendent of the tribe of Levi, one of the twelve sons of Jacob, who was renamed Israel. Unlike Moses, though Muhammad�s genealogy is not mentioned in the Koran, he is said to be a descendent of Ishmael, NOT Israel.

The so called prophecies of Muhammad in the bible is the biggest lie and biggest sin in the world that muslims have comitted to formulate God's word in a unformidable lie directed  it  into thier scriptures and and twisted it so and brain washed Innocent God loving people who are serious about thier faith and convince them with lies and false doctrines and tell Muhammad's words is God' so called word you can see when he raided and looted the Arabs  he gave some of  the booty he gave assumingly to Allah and some of the booty he take for himself and what happens Allah's booty Muhammad have taken it for himself cos he know he lied   to  his compannions about Allah it was only way to get him rich and mislead his mercenaries his stories about Allah was a form of security to get rich fast and legalise the extinction of his enemies.

His followers are still doing it  today  just shall I say  in a more civilised manner but if listen to the news the muslims are not so civilized when killing someone just to go to Muhammad's so called parsdise.
Akhe Abdullah View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Akhe Abdullah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2009 at 4:13am
He(Allah) (alone)knows the Unseen, Nor does He make anyone Acquainted with His Mysteries"Except a messenger Whom He has chosen:And then he makes Aband of watchers March before him And behind him,"That he may know That they have (truly)Brought and delivered The Messages of their Lord:And He surrounds(All the mysteries)that are with them,and takes account Of every single thing." 72:( 26-28)

Edited by Akhe Abdullah - 10 July 2009 at 4:17am
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Akhe Abdullah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2009 at 4:27pm

You should ask Allah to forgive you!Is it fun to you to say things about Prophet Muhammed(SAW)that you know not. Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim ,Qul ya aiyuhal Kafirun,La a budun ma ta budun, wa la antum abiduna ma a bud,wa la ana abidum ma abattum,wa la antum abiduna ma a bud lakum dinukum wa liya din.Suratul Al Kafirun(The Kafir)

Muhammad was not prophet the real�GOD never��announced his birth place and his conception or birthday.

�

Muhammad ordained himself as a prophet� and every time he comitted atrocities he then stated Allah give him permission like the raids and having committing adultry and mary��a 6 year old girl and took�his adoupted son's wive and the people that he raided he took thier wives as slaves then he said�Allah permit him to do so.�

�

��Moses was a descendent of the tribe of Levi, one of the twelve sons of Jacob, who was renamed Israel. Unlike Moses, though Muhammad�s genealogy is not mentioned in the Koran, he is said to be a descendent of Ishmael, NOT Israel.

�

The so called prophecies of Muhammad in the bible is the biggest lie�and biggest sin in the world that muslims have comitted to formulate God's word in a unformidable lie directed� it� into thier scriptures and and twisted it so and brain washed Innocent God loving people�who are serious about thier faith�and convince them�with lies and false doctrines and tell Muhammad's words is God' so called word you can see when he raided and looted the�Arabs��he gave�some of��the booty he gave assumingly to Allah and some of the booty he take for himself and what happens Allah's booty Muhammad have taken it for himself cos he know he lied   to� his compannions about Allah it was only way to get him rich and mislead his mercenaries his stories about Allah was a form of security to get rich fast and legalise the extinction of his enemies.

�

His followers are still doing it��today��just shall�I say� in a more civilised manner but if listen to the news the muslims are not so civilized when killing someone just to go to Muhammad's so called parsdise.
Why do you Lie on Prophet Muhammed(SAW)? Are you trying to offend Muslims here?Who or where did you read that Muhammed(SAW)was rich?What is the source of your information some anti-Islamic site?Ofcourse like I said before Keep trying and Islam is steady thriving(Alhamduillah)!!(AllahuAkbar)!!
JOUBERAR View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JOUBERAR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2009 at 12:35am

Muhammad was not prophet the real GOD never  announced his birth place and his conception or birthday.

Muhammad ordained himself as a prophet  and every time he comitted atrocities he then stated Allah give him permission like the raids and having committing adultry and mary  a 6 year old girl and took his adoupted son's wive and the people that he raided he took thier wives as slaves then he said Allah permit him to do so. 

Moses was a descendent of the tribe of Levi, one of the twelve sons of Jacob, who was renamed Israel. Unlike Moses, though Muhammad�s genealogy is not mentioned in the Koran, he is said to be a descendent of Ishmael, NOT Israel.

The so called prophecies of Muhammad in the bible is the biggest lie and biggest sin in the world that muslims have comitted to formulate God's word in a unformidable lie directed  it  into thier scriptures and and twisted it so and brain washed Innocent God loving people who are serious about thier faith and convince them with lies and false doctrines and tell Muhammad's words is God' so called word you can see when he raided and looted the Arabs  he gave some of  the booty he gave assumingly to Allah and some of the booty he take for himself and what happens Allah's booty Muhammad have taken it for himself cos he know he lied   to  his compannions about Allah it was only way to get him rich and mislead his mercenaries his stories about Allah was a form of security to get rich fast and legalise the extinction of his enemies.

His followers are still doing it  today  just shall I say  in a more civilised manner but if listen to the news the muslims are not so civilized when killing someone just to go to Muhammad's so called parsdise.
Why do you Lie on Prophet Muhammed(SAW)? Are you trying to offend Muslims here?Who or where did you read that Muhammed(SAW)was rich?What is the source of your information some anti-Islamic site?Ofcourse like I said before Keep trying and Islam is steady thriving(Alhamduillah)!!(AllahuAkbar)!!

May be you you haven't read the Quran and the hadiths completly it l tells all about what Muhammad have done so go and read and if can't find anything let me  I will show you. 
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Akhe Abdullah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2009 at 12:39pm
I already asked for your source,I have read and still read both and you truly have'nt, and you have no knowlegde of what you speak of,Again I ask you where did you read that Prophet Muhammed(SAW)was rich?and out of respect for our beloved Prohet Muhammed(SAW),you should put(SAW)behind his(SAW)name.some of the things you post on this forum are very disrespectful.
Douggg View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Douggg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2009 at 6:12am

I already asked for your source,I have read and still read both and you truly have'nt, and you have no knowlegde of what you speak of,Again I ask you where did you read that Prophet Muhammed(SAW)was rich?and out of respect for our beloved Prohet Muhammed(SAW),you should put(SAW)behind his(SAW)name.some of the things you post on this forum are very disrespectful.

Hi Akhe,  I am a Christian, and I just glanced through your last couple of posts.
I personally have never read the muslim books nor intend to - not much time left before the rapture of the church - so i personally can't respond to your request for source - in terms of surahs and hadiths.  

However, on "you tube" I have listened to many many debates between "christian prince" and various muslim guests, including the subjects brought up in your last couple of exchanges.    Have you ever listened to some of "christian prince's" you tube debates?

btw, i just made a post over in the Future Thoughts thread that you might be interested in.

Doug L.
JOUBERAR View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JOUBERAR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2009 at 6:56am

In your Noble Quran he was stinking rich of all his robberies that he have committed.
You are a muslim but you don't even know your scriptures are blind or what ,or do never read the Quran or study the history of Islam.

Al-Anfal - Spoils Of War, Booty - Madinan

1. In the Name of Allah, the Compassionate, the Merciful

1. 8:1 They ask thee concerning (things taken as) spoils of war. Say: "(such) spoils are at the disposal of Allah and the Apostle: So fear Allah, and keep straight the relations between yourselves: Obey Allah and His Apostle, if ye do believe."

2. 8:2 For, Believers are those who, when Allah is mentioned, feel a tremor in their hearts, and when they hear His signs rehearsed, find their faith strengthened, and put (all) their trust in their Lord;

3. 8:3 Who establish regular prayers and spend (freely) out of the gifts We have given them for sustenance:

4. 8:4 Such in truth are the believers: they have grades of dignity with their Lord, and forgiveness, and generous sustenance:

5. 8:5 Just as thy Lord ordered thee out of thy house in truth, even though a party among the Believers disliked it,

6. 8:6 Disputing with thee concerning the truth after it was made manifest, as if they were being driven to death and they (actually) saw it.

7. 8:7 Behold! Allah promised you one of the two (enemy) parties, that it should be yours: Ye wished that the one unarmed should be yours, but Allah willed to justify the Truth according to His words and to cut off the roots of the Unbelievers;-

8. 8:8 That He might justify Truth and prove Falsehood false, distasteful though it be to those in guilt.

9. 8:9 Remember ye implored the assistance of your Lord, and He answered you: "I will assist you with a thousand of the angels, ranks on ranks."

10. 8:10 Allah made it but a message of hope, and an assurance to your hearts: (in any case) there is no help except from Allah: and Allah is Exalted in Power, Wise.

11. 8:11 Remember He covered you with a sort of drowsiness, to give you calm as from Himself, and he caused rain to descend on you from heaven, to clean you therewith, to remove from you the stain of Satan, to strengthen your hearts, and to plant your feet firmly therewith.

12. 8:12 Remember thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): "I am with you: give firmness to the Believers: I will instil terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them."

13. 8:13 This because they contended against Allah and His Apostle: If any contend against Allah and His Apostle, Allah is strict in punishment.

14. 8:14 Thus (will it be said): "Taste ye then of the (punishment): for those who resist Allah, is the penalty of the Fire."

15. 8:15 O ye who believe! when ye meet the Unbelievers in hostile array, never turn your backs to them.

16. 8:16 If any do turn his back to them on such a day - unless it be in a stratagem of war, or to retreat to a troop (of his own)- he draws on himself the wrath of Allah, and his abode is Hell,- an evil refuge (indeed)!

8:17 It is not ye who slew them; it was Allah: when thou threwest (a handful of dust), it was not thy act, but Allah's: in order that He might test the Believers by a gracious trial from Himself: for Allah is He Who heareth and knoweth (all things).

8:41 And know that out of all the booty that ye may acquire (in war), a fifth share is assigned to Allah,- and to the Apostle, and to near relatives, orphans, the needy, and the wayfarer,- if ye do believe in Allah and in the revelation We sent down to Our servant on the Day of Testing,- the Day of the meeting of the two forces. For Allah hath power over all things.

The Islamic Sira proclaims: Ishaq:587 "Our onslaught will not be a weak faltering affair. We shall fight as long as we live. We will fight until you turn to Islam, humbly seeking refuge. We will fight not caring whom we meet. We will fight whether we destroy ancient holdings or newly gotten gains. We have mutilated every opponent. We have driven them violently before us at the command of Allah and Islam. We will fight until our religion is established. And we will plunder them, for they must suffer disgrace."
  1. Qur'an 5:51 "O believers, do not hold Jews and Christians as your allies. They are allies of one another; and anyone who makes them his friends is one of them." Qur'an 2:10 "As for those who deny Islam...they shall be the faggots for the Fire of Hell." Islam�s god is a spirit of an entirely different color. Ishaq:327 "Allah said, 'A prophet must slaughter before collecting captives. A slaughtered enemy is driven from the land. Muhammad, you craved the desires of this world, its goods and the ransom captives would bring. But Allah desires killing them to manifest the religion.'" The Saudi imam has correctly interpreted Islam�s message. Bukhari:V5B59N512 "The Prophet had their men killed, their children and woman taken captive." Qur'an 33:26 "Allah made the Jews leave their homes by terrorizing them so that you killed some and made many captive. And He made you inherit their lands, their homes, and their wealth. He gave you a country you had not traversed before."

Al-Baqara - The Cow - Madinan

Nouble Quran.

1. 2:190 Fight in the cause of Allah those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for Allah loveth not transgressors.

2. 2:191 And slay them wherever ye catch them, and turn them out from where they have Turned you out; for tumult and oppression are worse than slaughter; but fight them not at the Sacred Mosque, unless they (first) fight you there; but if they fight you, slay them. Such is the reward of those who suppress faith.

3. 2:192 But if they cease, Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.

4. 2:193 And fight them on until there is no more Tumult or oppression, and there prevail justice and faith in Allah; but if they cease, Let there be no hostility except to those who practise oppression.

9 :29 Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Apostle, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.
59:8 "The spoils [booty & plunder] are for the Emigrants who were expelled from their homes and from their belongings while seeking the bounty of Allah, and aiding His Messenger: such are the sincere ones. They are loyal."

63:10 "Spend out of the substance [booty & plunder]  which We gave you before death comes and you say, 'My Lord, why didn't You give me respite for a little while? I wish I had given (more).'" [See Bukhari Hadith 2.522 to explain this verse.]

I hope this is enough for you there is plenty more.

Edited by JOUBERAR - 12 July 2009 at 6:57am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 11>
  Share Topic