IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Bored Wife  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bored Wife

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Noah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2005 at 9:18am

Peace

Or get a hobby or do sports. My sister (bloodline sister) was in the same position as you, so i took her to my MMA club a couple of times, and she got the hang of it, and joined a wemans boxing team. Now she is our countrys ranking champion in her age and weight class, and going for european gold, and properbly world titles. God knows she has the talent. She isnt depressed anymore, and getting to do something physical with her body motivated her to take up studies. I have never seen her so balanced or happy before alhamdulilah. Soon i will have to find her a good husband :) 

It doesnt have to be boxing mind you, but using your body is the epitha of wellbeing mentally. If youre out of shape, so will your mind be. If your unhealthy in your body, so will your mind be.

Peace

Noah

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic