IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Bored Wife  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bored Wife

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anisah85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2005 at 11:47am
lol wow you like it up there? I always wanted to go
Rose View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2005 at 11:54am
Originally posted by Anisah85 Anisah85 wrote:

Hey rose well I just want to say that even thow i feel better i still want to think about why i feel this way and resolve it. And yeah your right everyone does get bored. My husband works, but a muslim wife should not run out when there husband comes home, he wants to cuddle with you and talk about his day, and pluse muslim woman should not go out after magrib which is the fourth prayer of the day.

But thankyou for responding Anisah

I am not saying go out by yourself and I know what a muslim woman should do. I was just saying that when your husband comes abck from work go out (that means: go to your parents, his parents, relatives....)

and you can go out after  mughrib as long as you are with your husband

Anyways what ever you do good luck....

peace

A thorn defends the rose,harming only those who would steal the blossom
aisha View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2005 at 11:55am

yeah its ok,just a lot of cows and sheep,the muslim population is getting bigger so thats great alhamdulilah.inshallah one day (in maybe 6-7 years)il be moving to afganistan thats where my husabnd comes from.i ve gotta go now so salam and ill speak soon byeeeeee

aisha
sandra View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sandra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2005 at 2:20pm
Originally posted by Rose Rose wrote:

Originally posted by Anisah85 Anisah85 wrote:

Hey rose well I just want to say that even thow i feel better i still want to think about why i feel this way and resolve it. And yeah your right everyone does get bored. My husband works, but a muslim wife should not run out when there husband comes home, he wants to cuddle with you and talk about his day, and pluse muslim woman should not go out after magrib which is the fourth prayer of the day.

But thankyou for responding Anisah

Rose why does she need to be sure to go out with her husband??? she has no brain of her own to decide whats best for her, oh i forgot islamic male have the power over you women thats right.

I am not saying go out by yourself and I know what a muslim woman should do. I was just saying that when your husband comes abck from work go out (that means: go to your parents, his parents, relatives....)

and you can go out after  mughrib as long as you are with your husband

Anyways what ever you do good luck....

peace

sandra
Anisah85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anisah85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2005 at 3:43pm
Sandra your a cafa  and that means a non believer so what you say means nothing to me if you feel that way about muslims hey thats all you. But muslims know that islam is the only way but you dont understand that how could you your a cafa. Inshallah allah will guide you to islam and if you have a problem with that oh well. Therefore Im not going to respond to you, so say what you want on here, it does not matter to me. You can say i got no brain, whatever type away, have fun nice talking to you 
Rose View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2005 at 6:12pm

Hello Sandra,

This is to you,

I am trying my best not to criticize anyone but obviously you don't care about anything but to do so.

Try once to keep your mouth shut.................

A thorn defends the rose,harming only those who would steal the blossom
JulAsif View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JulAsif Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2005 at 8:16pm

Assalamu Alaikum Anisah,

I am glad you found this website to give you nice people to talk to.  It sounds like that is really what you needed, some company!  I know you are thinking it is very important to study Islam and worship our creator, and I couldn't agree more!  However, even the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) participated in life a little.  Humans are social beings, and Allah created us that way.  Maybe a part time job might help you get out of the house some, but not enough to take your mind off what is most important.  The daycare idea sounds really fun, too!  I thought about doing that for a while, but decided on going back to school to become a teacher.    I noticed you said you are in Philly?  Ahhh, so close, but yet so far away!  I'm in New Mexico. Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that I'm here to chat, if you want.  Take care, sister, and chin up!

sandra View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sandra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2005 at 9:21pm
Originally posted by Rose Rose wrote:

Hello Sandra,

This is to you,

I am trying my best not to criticize anyone but obviously you don't care about anything but to do so.

Try once to keep your mouth shut.................

Rose by having my mouth open i have done wonders, i will never keep my mouth shut and who are you to tell any human with rights to keep there mouth shut, i think you need to grow up as you have now made it clear how uneducated you really are rose, dont be affraid to speak your mind or will your dominate parnter condem you for it?

sandra
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic