IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Bored Wife  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bored Wife

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Noah View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Noah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bored Wife
    Posted: 30 July 2005 at 9:18am

Peace

Or get a hobby or do sports. My sister (bloodline sister) was in the same position as you, so i took her to my MMA club a couple of times, and she got the hang of it, and joined a wemans boxing team. Now she is our countrys ranking champion in her age and weight class, and going for european gold, and properbly world titles. God knows she has the talent. She isnt depressed anymore, and getting to do something physical with her body motivated her to take up studies. I have never seen her so balanced or happy before alhamdulilah. Soon i will have to find her a good husband :) 

It doesnt have to be boxing mind you, but using your body is the epitha of wellbeing mentally. If youre out of shape, so will your mind be. If your unhealthy in your body, so will your mind be.

Peace

Noah

Muslimah4Life View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muslimah4Life Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2005 at 7:51pm

Assalamu alaykum sis

I agreee you should get a job or get active in your community. Also have your thought about babysitting kids in your community since you like kids .

I hope  you feel better

Wasallam

ameerah

princessinak View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princessinak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2005 at 7:31pm

Asalaamu Alikum Anisah! What a BEAUTIFUL name! I have also chosen the name Anisah for myself when I became muslim 3 yrs ago. I pray that Allah helps you to get over the lonliness and sadness you've been feeling.

Anisah85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anisah85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2005 at 7:55pm

Salam Julasif, Your right that is all I needed some company I feel happy, I ll probalay still get a job inshallah but not just yet I want to really study some more just until I feel Im ready to go.

You know I really do need to learn how to write thankyou in abric. I know how to say it but not spell it inshallah can you help me with that inshallah.

Thankyou for responding to me.

Anisah   

Anisah85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anisah85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2005 at 7:45pm

Salam alakaum to everyone, i havent been on here for like two days, but in those two days you guys gave me the motivation to go to a new shada class inshallah, even thow Im not a new shada but I still needed to touch up on the basics and I really enjoyed myself alot, and learn alot in that one class.

Thanks to all the muslims on here and dont worry Im not going to just bounce on yall just cause you guys help me and now I ll feel better, naaaaaaaaaaaa yall my peoples now yall gone to here from alot inshallah. Ahumdulila I feel so much closer to allah subhanna watallah. I CANT THANKYALL ENOUGH.   

Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2005 at 5:13am
i agree...i am behind ur decision...take care...
MOCKBA View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MOCKBA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2005 at 5:11am
she needs to chill out for a while...
MOCKBA
Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2005 at 5:00am
hmm...i was in the dialogue with her...it was going good...Allah knows the best...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic