IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Salaam!  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Salaam!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MOCKBA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2009 at 5:11pm
Assalamu'alaikum Ummziba!

It gave me indeed a very special feeling to notice you loging in once in a while... since my virtual return after years of roaming. 

May Allah guide you right and add strength to your strength. For every discomfort, pain and difficulty the Most Merciful compensates with something better in this world and in the world that approaches us all. Stay strong and invoke Allah often.

Jazzak Allahu Khair!
MOCKBA
ummziba View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ummziba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2009 at 10:40am
Assalamu alaikum,

@ Abuayisha: Thank you for inquiring.  Alhamdulillah...the dementia worsens ever so slowly and I live in a world of much confusion, but I am blessed with contentment and happiness for the most part - surely proof of Allah's boundless mercy!

@ Mockba:  Thank you for the very kind words.  Though I've barely two brain cells to rub together, I do feel that Allah watches over those with mental impairment in a very special way!  You know, I do always win when I play Scrabble against myself, LOL!

It is nice to come here and recognize some folk who make posts that are informative, encouraging and uplifting!  May Allah bless all those who give others a smile in their heart!

Peace
Sticks and stones may break my bones, but your words...they break my soul ~
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2009 at 2:29pm
"May Allah bless all those who give others a smile in their heart!"
Ameen, Ameen!
Servetus View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Servetus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2009 at 8:38am

Thank you for asking, MOCKBA.  My progress, or regress, depending upon one�s viewpoint, is often measured in centimeters, but I do increasingly find myself disbelieving the unbelievers, if that counts for anything.  I am not sure if that is a form of belief, but it is as close as I have gotten.    

By the way, I might mention, and I know that it is proper adab for Muslims and their friends to say, by way of acknowledgement of its source, mash-Allah, tabarakAllah, that your once, long ago, having directed me to the Quranic narration of Moses (18:60-82) has proven perspicacious and insightful.  It was relevant and stays with me, as tempus fugit and time flies.  Thank you, again. 

Best regards,

Serv

Edited by Servetus - 27 February 2009 at 8:41am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic