IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Asalamu Alaykum Wa Rahmattullahi Wa Barakatu...  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Asalamu Alaykum Wa Rahmattullahi Wa Barakatu...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mah*moud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Asalamu Alaykum Wa Rahmattullahi Wa Barakatu...
    Posted: 22 January 2009 at 7:50am
To all of my brothers and sister in Islam.

May Allah the Great and most High, have mercy upon you and give you InshAllah The secound biggest success of all, Jannah. And InshAllah ofc. the biggest success of all, get to see Allah (swt)

My name is Mahmoud and i live in sweden for the moment.

May allah have mercy on us all.

Mahmoud

Edited by Mah*moud - 22 January 2009 at 7:52am
Sign*Reader View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sign*Reader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2009 at 5:17pm
Mahmoud:
Thanks for your good wishes ... welcome to IC and I hope it is mutually beneficial for all!
WE sure need some Allah's mercy these days .....

Edited by Sign*Reader - 22 January 2009 at 5:18pm
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
seekshidayath View Drop Down
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2009 at 5:31pm
Originally posted by Mah*moud Mah*moud wrote:

Wa'laikum salam wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu

May Allah the Great and most High, have mercy upon you and give you InshAllah The secound biggest success of all, Jannah. And InshAllah ofc. the biggest success of all, get to see Allah (swt)

Ameen

My name is Mahmoud and i live in sweden for the moment.

Welcome to the boards of  discussions of IC. Wish you to share with us the knowledge you are blessed with.

May allah have mercy on us all.

Oh Yes ! May Allah bless us with His mercy always, both this dunya and aakhirah. Ameen

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
Talib_Asadullah View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Talib_Asadullah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2009 at 7:05pm
Wa alaikum salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh
Al-Qur'an was-Sunnah
Imani View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Imani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2009 at 3:48am
Walaikum Salam.
welcom to this forum
Was'salamSmile
"But those who believe and do righteous deeds are the best of all creatures."(surah98:7)
peace for all peace for the nation. To Allah indeed we are to return. SALAM
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic