IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Youth
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - I need a Quran or hadith  proove on......  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I need a Quran or hadith proove on......

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mimi_3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2005 at 9:48am

abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2005 at 12:18pm

No not extreme, but the hadith has another version which indicates that these actions may lead to bigger sins, thus are certainly to be avoided.  However, the act of kissing does not carry the same punishment and is not seen as a major sin - as generally salat wipes away minor sins;

Narrated Ibn Mas'ud:

A man kissed a woman (unlawfully) and then went to the Prophet and informed him.

Allah revealed:

And offer prayers perfectly At the two ends of the day And in some hours of the night (i.e. the five compulsory prayers). Verily! good deeds remove (annul) the evil deeds (small sins) (11.114). The man asked Allah's Apostle, "Is it for me?" He said, "It is for all my followers."   Bukhari 1:504

It was narrated from Abu Hurayrah that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: �Allaah has decreed for every son of Adam his share of zina, which he will inevitably commit. The zina of the eyes is looking, the zina of the tongue is speaking, one may wish and desire, and the private parts confirm that or deny it.�

Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 5889; Muslim, 2657

falcon_shark View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote falcon_shark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2005 at 3:21pm

Salaam abuayisha,

Does this mean that every male will commit some form of zina in their life? That this is enevitable?  

Surely it is not every man.

Does this include accidents of zina commited by the eyes?

Salaam to everyone here.

And famallah for now.

Edited by falcon_shark
Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2005 at 10:09pm

Es_Selam'un Aleykum ve Rahmetullahi ve Berakatuh,

Here is an link for u which you can find all of your answers,insh'Allah;short and very intensive with the signs from Islam...Wa Salaam.

http://muslim-canada.org/purdah.pdf

falcon_shark View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote falcon_shark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2005 at 11:59am

Thank You Suleyman,

That link was most helpful, it has cleared up alot of questions.

Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2005 at 1:06pm
Originally posted by falcon_shark falcon_shark wrote:

Thank You Suleyman,

That link was most helpful, it has cleared up alot of questions.

My regrads brother,the link also includes my mistakes i made in my life...the best one is turning our faces to Allah,we need...Wa Salaam.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic