IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Current Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - London  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

London

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 12>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Lameese View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lameese Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: London
    Posted: 27 July 2005 at 1:30pm
Freud would have a field day...........
b95000 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote b95000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2005 at 1:14pm
Originally posted by Whisper Whisper wrote:

Herjihad, I won't address you as sister, I prefer dukhtar (daughter in Farsi).

Not just villages, but innumerable wedding parties, delegations and anything and everything. I have phoned my man in Peshawar, we shall have a whole list by the end of this week. Why else would the Afghan public begin to turn against someone who actually liberated them from the Talibaan? It's just random killings and outright vulgar behaviour of the US troops. They are utterly devoid of any cultural or even human sensitivity.

Though, I suggest not to pay much attention to this poster. Just watch his posts, he is bent on provoking one thing or the other, all hours. He doesn't hold even a single point that can be backed by anything other than his own words. Let's be a bit light and laugh at such a state. 

My son is psychiatrist. He did say something about such behaviour, but I won't like to mention it here on the site or hurt this young man's feelings. Let him enjoy his fantasies. He hasn't started to kill people for assering his points. At least not as yet.

Sasha, reserves his harshest diatribe and insults - not for the criminal who committed the crime but for the police who must come in and clean up the place...if your people, Sasha, had done a better job of taking care of themselves after being helped along by the West to defeat the Soviets, you wouldn't have called the judgment of the world down upon your heads.  Why did you harbor the heinous murderous regimes of the Taliban and Osama Bin Laden..mass murderers all?  That our Afghani, Spanish, British friend - is your true illusion.  Thinking that somehow you are pure and others are not.  I have no illusion like that, nor do I swear total allegience to the US flag as you deleteriously assert.  My allegience is to the Great God and no other.  You are the one truly wrapped up & entangled in your illusions - not I.

Edited by b95000
Bruce
Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.
Lameese View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lameese Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2005 at 11:26am

There are a lot of people that believe above  a flag or their nation hoods. Doesn't change the fact that it is a double edged sword that can be said about anywhere, place, time or person.

Lameese

Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2005 at 11:04am

Well, isn't that a double edged sword? That can go for any country in the world. Or person

No. Some people do believe in certain things a wee above a flag or their nationhoods.

Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2005 at 11:01am

Herjihad, I won't address you as sister, I prefer dukhtar (daughter in Farsi).

Not just villages, but innumerable wedding parties, delegations and anything and everything. I have phoned my man in Peshawar, we shall have a whole list by the end of this week. Why else would the Afghan public begin to turn against someone who actually liberated them from the Talibaan? It's just random killings and outright vulgar behaviour of the US troops. They are utterly devoid of any cultural or even human sensitivity.

Though, I suggest not to pay much attention to this poster. Just watch his posts, he is bent on provoking one thing or the other, all hours. He doesn't hold even a single point that can be backed by anything other than his own words. Let's be a bit light and laugh at such a state. 

My son is psychiatrist. He did say something about such behaviour, but I won't like to mention it here on the site or hurt this young man's feelings. Let him enjoy his fantasies. He hasn't started to kill people for assering his points. At least not as yet.

jibreel View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jibreel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2005 at 4:04am
Osama is a billionaire

He got weapons and had his people trained by the U.S. is what happened
and still going on.

The fact that death Cult is what Bush and Blair proposed before they
started this war makes it equal for others to take there lives for it if they
are simply the enemies because they are not white or un desirable
citizens in helping the new gapps between the RIch and Poor.

Christianity since the crusades have been nothing but a death CULT, take
Christ-Mass for one fact, why a mass, why inventions of a bloody crucifix
and blood rituals , its idolatry all the way to the bank and hypocrisy., even
Jesus spoke against these types of acts wit the pagans in egypt (PBUH).,
and what God dies?

If you agree with loosing lives to carry out a New World Order then don't
cry if others do it by there own choice,
Down in History, Hitler, Bush and Blair are the only people who ever
stated that they will go into a war that will cost there own peoples lives,
and you voted for them.

I rather no violence took place, but i can not stop aggressive self
interested nations from murdering other human beings can i, either can
you.
So why not stop the hypocracy and double standards here..

Edited by jibreel
b95000 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote b95000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2005 at 8:00pm
Originally posted by herjihad herjihad wrote:

Would someone like to post one of the hundreds of innocent villages that the U.S. has bombed?  (Can't you think of one, B?)

B: Uh, that would be your duty, since you've made the accusation...it should be easy for you, if, as you claim, there are hundreds...so?

Osama Bin Laden???  He got his start from the U.S. funding him a million dollars in Afganistan.  That is accepted even by the Bush admin.

B: OK, now, you're talking about the Cold War...uh, huh..

A sister pointed out that the U.S.'s funding of the Iraq war has caused proportional decreases in public health and welfare programs in the U.S.  Medicaid dollars were directly used to bomb towns in Iraq!

How many disenfranchised kids are going to turn their poverty and anger into hatred for the powers that be?  This is the most important question:  What future unibombers and Oklahoma City bombers are we breeding right here at home through poverty and neglect?  We don't know their names yet, but unfortunately, we will soon.  Unless of course we change things now by caring for our people and our neighbors as best we can through preventative measures such as health care and housing and food and work.

B: You make this sound like a zero sum game - a one pie for the world situation...it's not.  Freedom and prosperity have their own exponential power...I don't buy this one for one business...furthermore, the Medicaid recipients won't be able to enjoy any benefits once dead in a terrorist mass attack. Herjihad, you don't, for some reason mention that, at all.  Why not?  Is that not part of the reality?

I will totally agree with you that we need to take care of the poor.  Absolutely.  I just disagree with your cause and effect alarmism, especially as it disregards some basic elements of reality - like the Islamic motivated deat cultists.

Bruce
Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.
herjihad View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herjihad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2005 at 7:45pm

Bismillah,

Would someone like to post one of the hundreds of innocent villages that the U.S. has bombed?  (Can't you think of one, B?)

Osama Bin Laden???  He got his start from the U.S. funding him a million dollars in Afganistan.  That is accepted even by the Bush admin.

A sister pointed out that the U.S.'s funding of the Iraq was has caused proportional decreases in public health and welfare programs in the U.S.  Medicaid dollars were directly used to bomb towns in Iraq! 

How many disenfranchised kids are going to turn their poverty and anger into hatred for the powers that be?  This is the most important question:  What future unibombers and Oklahoma City bombers are we breeding right here at home through poverty and neglect?  We don't know their names yet, but unfortunately, we will soon.  Unless of course we change things now by caring for our people and our neighbors as best we can through preventative measures such as health care and housing and food and work.

Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 12>
  Share Topic