IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reviews - Media > Radio, TV & Film
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - New Islamic Satellite Channel  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New Islamic Satellite Channel

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Senior  Member

Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shasta'sAunt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Islamic Satellite Channel
    Posted: 10 January 2009 at 1:45pm
Fri, 1/9/09, Sheik Yusuf

Bismillah Rahman Raheem
Salam alaykum:
I may have already mentioned to you, inshallah, we are opening a TV channel for Islam on satellite - as soon as we finish a few more details and complete the last part of collecting for the connection. Thousands of TV shows on Islam from Dr. Zakir Naik, HUDA TV and the Islam Channel in UK, are part of the collection of programs being added to our own inventory of shows to be broadcast as soon as we are finished with the preliminaries, inshallah.
We are calling the station GUS TV (for Guide U.S. TV).

There is a sample of the promo on one of our websites: www.GuideUS. TV

You can copy this email or forward it if you like to anyone interested in knowing how to join us. Here is the link for support:

Jazakallah khair was salam alaykum,

Yusuf Estes

PS remember to www.LinksToIslam. com in all your emails (like this)

�No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.�
Eleanor Roosevelt
Chrysalis View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chrysalis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2009 at 7:16am
I heard of this channel too . . .

I find it extremely amusing how they named the channel 'GuideUS' TV - hehehehehe. It was on purpose :p

"O Lord, forgive me, my parents and Muslims in the Hereafter. O Lord, show mercy on them as they showed mercy to me when I was young."
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic