IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Assalamu Alaikum  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Assalamu Alaikum

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Talib_Asadullah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Assalamu Alaikum
    Posted: 04 January 2009 at 12:32pm
Assalamu Alaikum

Just wanted to introduce myself.

Young Muslim man, stays in Michigan.

Everything else will come in time, Ma'Sha Allah.

Wa Salam.

"Dont judge the Truth by men--know the Truth and you will know men"--Ali ibn Abi Talib(RAA)
JihadX View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JihadX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2009 at 4:49pm
Assalamu alaykum brother. I also live here in USA unfortunately. I am Hudhayfah. How do you like it here?
�The knife that slaughtered the guards at Bagram and set us free is now on its way to other places,�
_ The Mujahid, The Eminent, Sheikh Abu Yahya Al Libi
Talib_Asadullah View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Talib_Asadullah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2009 at 5:10pm
It depends Ahki.  This is the land of Jihad-ul-Nafs, most assuredly.

By the Most Merciful, we might be given many blessings including Jannah if we remain true to Islam and fulfill our covenant to Allah Ta Ala while remaining in this place, Insha'Allah.  Others are overwhemled...we all can be at times.  But we need to strive to have Taqwaullah and to be sincere in repentance.
JihadX View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JihadX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2009 at 1:22pm
Naam maybe you are correct. It is difficult here for me because there are many disbelievers. Let's ask Allah Jal wa ala to give us the strength to ignore them and worship him the best way we can.
�The knife that slaughtered the guards at Bagram and set us free is now on its way to other places,�
_ The Mujahid, The Eminent, Sheikh Abu Yahya Al Libi
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Talib_Asadullah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2009 at 9:35am
Originally posted by JihadX JihadX wrote:

Naam maybe you are correct. It is difficult here for me because there are many disbelievers. Let's ask Allah Jal wa ala to give us the strength to ignore them and worship him the best way we can.

How a Muslim should live in a non-Muslim country

http://qssc.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=68&Itemid=1
Al-Qur'an was-Sunnah
Chrysalis View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chrysalis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2009 at 10:48am
As'sallamualaikum dear brothers. . . and a belated welcome to Talib.

Hudhayfah: If we have Imaan/Faith - it doesnt matter where you live. For all we know, you may live a better muslim life than many of us living in so called 'Muslim' countries. Just have imaan, and go about your own business - inshallah, things will be fine. Plus, we owe a certain level of respect to people living in our community, be they muslims or nonmuslims. Take care brother.

"O Lord, forgive me, my parents and Muslims in the Hereafter. O Lord, show mercy on them as they showed mercy to me when I was young."
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Talib_Asadullah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2009 at 11:12am
Our Islam isnt dependent upon being in a Muslim country or a Non-Muslim country.. Our Deen needs to be wherever we are!
Al-Qur'an was-Sunnah
Akhe Abdullah View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Akhe Abdullah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2009 at 2:16pm
Originally posted by Talib_Asadullah Talib_Asadullah wrote:

Assalamu AlaikumJust wanted to introduce myself.Young Muslim man, stays in Michigan.Everything else will come in time, Ma'Sha Allah.Wa Salam."Dont judge the Truth by men--know the Truth and you will know men"--Ali ibn Abi Talib(RAA)
As Salaamu Alaikum Brother Talib_Asadullah.Welcome to ICF.I also live in MI,notorious Flint to be exact.Everything will come in time (Inshallah).There will come a time when everything will cease to exsist.Al Qur'an What city are you from? Im guessing somewhere near Detroit maybe.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic