IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Resettlement of Palestinians?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Resettlement of Palestinians?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>
Author
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Resettlement of Palestinians?
    Posted: 03 January 2009 at 9:30pm

The Palestinian people, some five million plus, who live under apartheid/occupation in Israel/Palestine, and enduring wretched conditions, loss of life and bleak futures, should in my opinion, be granted an offer of resettlement by the international community.  A fund for housing, training and employment in the country of their choice; European Union, America, Arab Gulf States, Syria, Egypt, Lebanon or other such countries willing to participate.  Certainly large numbers of Palestinians will not desire to leave, but given a proper (offer of full citizenship) and generously funded relocation program, I think most would desire peace and security over an unsustainable situation they now presently live.  What do you think?

Sign*Reader View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sign*Reader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2009 at 10:23pm
That is exactly what the Zionists want, their agenda goes beyond that which includes all or part of all Arab countries Jordan, Lebanon, Syria part Arabia,part Egypt and part Iraq!

The Promised Land

Hypothetical map of the Greater Israel derived from the definitions in Genesis 15:18-21.
Main article: Land of Israel
See also: Promised Land

Greater Israel occasionally refers to the Promised Land (defined in Genesis 15:18-21) or to the Land of Israel, and is also called Complete Land of Israel or "Entire Land of Israel" (Hebrew: ארץ ישראל השלמה‎, Eretz Yisrael Hashlemah). This is a more accurate translation than "Greater" Israel, which is used in English but has no real counterpart in Hebrew.

The Bible contains three geographical definitions of the Land of Israel. The first, found in Genesis 15:18-21, is vague. It describes a large territory, "from the Nile to the Euphrates", comprising all of modern-day Israel, the Palestinian Territories, and Lebanon, as well as large parts of Syria, Jordan, and Egypt. The proportion of current Iraq, Saudi Arabia, and Turkey included in this territory is debatable.

The other two definitions are found in Numbers 34:1-15 and Ezekiel 47:13-20 and describe a smaller territory.

Well if the Muslims rollover and play dead; what will be, will be.......

I think after listening to Hamas's senior member Muhammad Nazzal this suggestion would be an insult to their stand!

Just think about they are not standing up to  the Zionist entity but rather to the weapons of the super power where rest of the Arabs are shaking in their boots just thinking about!

AS the saying goes " The feebleness is crime before Allah and the punishment is death" and disgrace on the judgment day...

Edited by Sign*Reader - 03 January 2009 at 10:41pm
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
believer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote believer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2009 at 6:00am
abu- why wasn't this done immediately in the 1940's?  Why won't Eygpt let the people in?

Just someone's opinion, but interesting:  see the part I made bold!

"Apart from the usual suspects -- Iran, Syria and their Lebanese proxies, Hezbollah -- most Arab leaders are probably delighted that Israel is taking apart Hamas fighting ability. Most pleased, some of my regular Fatah sources tell me privately, is the West Bank Palestinian leadership of Fatah, which saw Hamas obliterate its own power structure in Gaza in a few violent days 18 months ago.

This is payback time, courtesy of Israel. Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas and other Fatah leaders, after calling for an urgent cease-fire, blame Hamas for provoking Israel by its refusal to continue the six-month truce, and its repeated rocket attacks into Israel.

Just as pleased is Egypt, which fears that its own fundamentalist Muslims will be encouraged by Hamas' success in Gaza. A bloody nose for Hamas fits Egypt's needs perfectly. Just as Palestinian police in the West Bank opened fire on pro-Hamas protestors on Sunday, so did Egyptian police on their border with Gaza."

John 3
16"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2009 at 7:30am
Originally posted by believer believer wrote:

abu- why wasn't this done immediately in the 1940's?  Why won't Eygpt let the people in?

Just someone's opinion, but interesting:  see the part I made bold!

With respect to the 1940; I assume this is a rhetorical question.  Presently, I understand Egypt's actions given the political situation.  My concern is with the continued suffering of innocent human beings in the Occupied Territories, and would a resettlement offer in 2009 be a viable solution to allow these people to live a decent life.
seekshidayath View Drop Down
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2009 at 7:39am

There dream of Greater Israel Hhhh. But you remember brothers that there is a hadith i heard { am looking for it} that amongst the prophecies of Prophet, these jews would reach till Hijaz / Khyber.

Do you think, after this resettlement, they shall stay quiet ?

I pray for an other Hitler to chop these Jews Angry

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
nothing View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nothing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2009 at 2:39pm
Originally posted by abuayisha abuayisha wrote:

The Palestinian people, some five million plus, who live under apartheid/occupation in Israel/Palestine, and enduring wretched conditions, loss of life and bleak futures, should in my opinion, be granted an offer of resettlement by the international community.

America has plenty of space and plenty of money, and I see no problem for them to vacate one state for the future Palestinian state that is capable to house at least 10 million people.

I will be more than happy to represent the Palestinians in this negotiation as I trust no arab nor muslims nor anyone. I will be there as a bussinessman.

You may pass this offer to the incoming Government.
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2009 at 3:16pm
Originally posted by seekshidayath seekshidayath wrote:

I pray for an other Hitler to chop these Jews Angry

Allah forgive you; what a very inappropriate statement.

Edited by abuayisha - 04 January 2009 at 3:18pm
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2009 at 3:24pm
Originally posted by nothing nothing wrote:

Originally posted by abuayisha abuayisha wrote:

The Palestinian people, some five million plus, who live under apartheid/occupation in Israel/Palestine, and enduring wretched conditions, loss of life and bleak futures, should in my opinion, be granted an offer of resettlement by the international community.

America has plenty of space and plenty of money, and I see no problem for them to vacate one state for the future Palestinian state that is capable to house at least 10 million people.

A few million people spread across a world community would not require vacating any one place.  Many Palestinians already have family members in America, Europe and other Middle East countries.  Let us give them the financial and legal ability to join them.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>
  Share Topic