IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Gaza Voices, American Silence  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Gaza Voices, American Silence

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Friendship Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2009 at 12:57am
Assalamu alaikum:

Nothing posted: He is planning to go holiday there, so I asked him when go I like him to find one person anywhre in the ME that is found reading a book. If he does, take a photo of him/her and I will give him (my nephew) a sum of $100.

Response: You are trying to honor them. The worst crime is not reading but understanding and not putting what on heard into practice. There are beautiful sermons given in their Satellite televisions, but they do not have a listening ear lest their hearts softens and believe.
Friendship.
Friendship View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Friendship Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2009 at 1:48am
Assalamu alaikum.

Sign*Reader quyoted Muhammad Nizal saying,
"He said there are no plans to surrender to the Zionist forces at any cost!

Response: The holy apostle sent Harith b, Umayr al-Azdi to deliver a letter to the ruler of Busra. Harith was tied and beheaded. On hearing the news the holy apostle sent a force of about 3,000 strong. When they reached Ma'an in Syria, they learnt that Heraclius have massed a force of 240,000 strong. They pondered for 3 days and decided to send a request to the holy Prophet for reinforcement. However they later decided to engage Heraclius. The Muslim forces suffered defeat after 3 of their commanders were killed. They retreated. When night came Khalid bin Walid took over the command and planned a strategy that showed that the Muslim forces have received a reinforcement. On seeing this and what happened the previous night Heraclius and his forces became disheartened and decided not to fight having the experience of fighting a force of only 3,000 strong.
Conclusion: The wisdom and insight of the Sahabas cannot be overestimated. Heraclius surrendered to save the lives of his troops.
Friendship.

Saladin View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saladin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2009 at 5:15am
So whats the point you're trying to make here.
'Trust everyone but not the devil in them'
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Friendship Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2009 at 6:37am
Assalamu alaikum.  

Saladin posted: So whats the point you're trying to make here.

Reply: If you tell me the books you read on the life history of Muhammad, I will give you the references for you to understand.

Friendship.

Sign*Reader View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sign*Reader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2009 at 1:35pm
I just realized that Baghdad had same number of people million and half at the time Halaku's mongol horde besieged and killed them all..as the Gaza strip has right now ...and whole Muslim middle east was in shock and awe and was Caliphless or leaderless as is now  ....then horde's end came at Ain Jalut near Nazareth Palestine at the hands of Sultan Baibers and rest is history......

Edited by Sign*Reader - 04 January 2009 at 1:38pm
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Friendship Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2009 at 2:53pm
Assalamu alaikum.

Sign*Reader posted: I just realized that Baghdad had same number of people million and half at the time Halaku's mongol horde besieged and killed them all..as the Gaza strip has right now ...and whole Muslim middle east was in shock and awe and was Caliphless or leaderless as is now,

Response: WoW! gentleman of history! Yes, I too remembered. But why are you so brief and not straight forward? Please do forget about what Allah says in Qur'an 27:80, "Verily you cannot make the dead to hear, nor can you make the deaf to hear the call when they flee turning their backs, Nor can you lead the blind out of their error". The similarity was the mischief of the citadel frontier governor Inaljuk, who confiscated the goods of the Mongols and the subsequent slaying of all the merchants at the order of Muhammad Shah . Yes, there cannot be two suns in the sky! Where Muhammad Rasulullah speaks no one can speak! I sensed so, and I hope the Jews will listen to my advice and wage in addition a call to establishment of the true Khalifate by the Muslim Umma across the Muslim world.
Friend
Saladin View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saladin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2009 at 6:46am
[QUOTE=Friendship] If you tell me the books you read on the life history of Muhammad, I will give you the references for you to understand.Friendship.

Salaam Alaikum,

'The Sealed Nectar' by Saif ur Rahman al Mubarakpuri and 'The Life of Muhammad, the Prophet of Allah' by Etienne Dinet and Sliman bin Ibrahim.

'Trust everyone but not the devil in them'
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Friendship Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2009 at 10:14am
Assalamu alaikum.

Saladin: Then read what he wrote on the battle of Mu'ta. I hope you will analyse the wisdom of their action.  Then read again my post. This lead eventually to the refusal of Heraclius to come and challenge Muhammad Rasulullah when he undertook the Tabuk campaign.
Friendship.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
  Share Topic