IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Prophets Muhammad
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Muhammad: The ruler of David's Kingdom.  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Muhammad: The ruler of David's Kingdom.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Friendship Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Muhammad: The ruler of David's Kingdom.
    Posted: 11 December 2008 at 1:00pm
Assalamu alaikum.
Isaiah 9:6-7; A child has been born for us. We have been given a son who will be our ruler. His names will be Wonderful Advisor and Mighty God. Eternal Father and Prince of Peace. His power will never end; peace will last forever. He will rule David's kingdom and make it grow strong. He will always rule with honesty and justice. The Lord All Powerful will make certain that all of this is done".
Friendship.
Adam192 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam192 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2009 at 7:20pm
Actually Friendship, this is referring to King Solomon. Look here for more infohttp://www.virtualyeshiva.com/counter-index.html

actually, I really dont like this site, because it says bad things about the Messiah, Yeshua (Isa). I just took this out for reference though.

Adam
Friendship View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Friendship Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2009 at 1:51am
Assalamu alaikum.

Adam 192 posting: I think you are right. But only because we do not like peace and stability in the world. We are paying for that now!.
Regarding my posting, If you carefully read the explanation of chapter 38:26 and chapter 105-107, it is meant Muhammad Rasulullah and those who established the Khalifate after him. Solomon's Kingdom was destroyed as a lesson for the followers of Muhammad that they should not be divided into sects.
Friendship.    
robin View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2009 at 11:05am
Originally posted by Adam192 Adam192 wrote:

Actually Friendship, this is referring to King Solomon. Look here for more infohttp://www.virtualyeshiva.com/counter-index.html

actually, I really dont like this site, because it says bad things about the Messiah, Yeshua (Isa). I just took this out for reference though.

Adam

It was reffering to Jesus; as Solomon was never a "Mighty God" (not Almighty) or "Eternal Father":-

Matthew 12:42
The queen of the south will be raised up in the judgment with this generation and will condemn it; because she came from the ends of the earth to hear the wisdom of Sol�o�mon, but, look! something more than Sol�o�mon is here.
islamispeace View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote islamispeace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2009 at 3:36pm
If you ask the Jews, it was referring neither to Jesus or Solomon or Muhammad, but King Hezekiah.  I do not think that this verse is referring to Muhammad (pbuh).
Say: "Truly, my prayer and my service of sacrifice, my life and my death, are (all) for Allah, the Cherisher of the Worlds. (Surat al-Anaam: 162)

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic