IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Islamic Arts & Literatures
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - a question?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

a question?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: a question?
    Posted: 03 July 2005 at 1:01am
Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2005 at 1:02am
if u were an homeless, will u smile like that?,will u succeed?...

Edited by Suleyman
amna_ali View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amna_ali Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2005 at 1:17am

Asslamualaikum

MAshallah,

What satisfaction! Look at the eyes....Still shining with hope.

No doubt its matter of blessing. Poverty is bliss if one is contenetd and a curse if one laments.Only blessed one live happy in utter poverty as they ve found out the truth. They are contented with whatever Allah has given them.

Man's desires are unlimited. It is in human nature to be more worried than contented over his worldly possessions. Desire to get more and more in this world make us tense and frustrated.

May Allah keep us satisfied over whatever we have

Ma Salaam

Kind words and the covering of faults are better than charity followed by injury. God is free of all wants and He is most forebearing. (Al baqra: 263)
Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2005 at 1:22am

Aleykum Selam ve Rahmetullahi ve Berakatuh,

Amin!...

amna_ali View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amna_ali Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2005 at 1:23am

And yes one can smile in this way if one wants to do so. If we enjoy a very close relationship with our Allah.

Yes nothing is impossible within human limits.

True faith in Allah can keep us away from tensions. But not mere uttering is enough. Words and action should be in accordance. Only can we be blessed inshallah.

MA Salaam

Kind words and the covering of faults are better than charity followed by injury. God is free of all wants and He is most forebearing. (Al baqra: 263)
Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2005 at 1:24am
Originally posted by amna_ali amna_ali wrote:

And yes one can smile in this way if one wants to do so. If we enjoy a very close relationship with our Allah.

Yes nothing is impossible within human limits.

True faith in Allah can keep us away from tensions. But not mere uttering is enough. Words and action should be in accordance. Only can we be blessed inshallah.

MA Salaam

Ok,Sister let me tell u an story now i am suffering in my life...please listen...

Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2005 at 1:35am

One years ago,i was an jobless,a hard one...i was walking one hour for going to the qur'an lessons,i was an acute jobless that i had no money to buying an ticket...while i was walking in the deep suffers i was feeling my self like on the way of hijrat to Madinah...one day the government came to my house for cutting the water network by the cause my accumulated borrows to them,they cut the water while i was having an ghusl bath...at that time i was feeling myself like the neighbor of the last prophet who was suffering from the wife of  Abu Laheb...i won so many exams on the way of interest banking systems but i abided to an islamic one for three years while i was needing an urgent money,it was my Meccan days....

The end of the story.....now i have an good work in a world's most respected islamic bank as an member of Int'l Division...now i am playing with million dollars,but i feel myself in an empty position...my mind is empty;but my pocket is full of money,but i can't feel the energy in the name of islam  as i did while i was poor...i wish i will repair myself...

Always wish the best from Allah,money is nothing....this is why i posted this pic....

Edited by Suleyman
amna_ali View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amna_ali Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2005 at 1:41am

OK

I do believe that its matter of "NASEEB." Those people are blessed one who are happy in Allah's happiness. Who practice patience and perseverance.

To say something is very easy but when it comes on practice then many face defeat.

One cannot claim of anything until one experiences it oneself. One cannot criticise other but first sholud keep oneself in other person's shoe.

All this is very hard to practice. And real blessing is when one is in accordance with ones fate.

MAn can only be successful when he do his best but leaves the end to his Lord. And happy whatever he gets .

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic