IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Women (Sisters)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - LIFE  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

LIFE

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote samriha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: LIFE
    Posted: 06 December 2008 at 7:33pm
    SALAM,
             Life is beautiful only when we make it.Over the years I haved tried over and over to do so.Lucky me I managed to do so this year.Allah blessed me with a beautiful baby girl.She is now 2 months old.Sadly I must say that I wish my life was better.I am having problems with my husband due to his 1st wife.She is hurting me by keeping him away from me and my baby.Everything in my life right now is so wrong.I am so scared,I found out that my heart is failing on me. All I ever want in this life is a family,to be able to love and care for them.Inshalla allah will hear my pray before my time comes.It hurts me to watch my life slip away, not being able to do any thing about it.So for all thosewho have the chance to life, go for it.
                                                            SALAM.

Edited by samriha - 06 December 2008 at 8:07pm
Hala1 View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hala1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2008 at 8:46pm
HeartSalam Samriha,

You are in my prayers and special Dua's. Cherish the time Allah has given each of us.  
Love that beautiful bint to the fullest. Allah will reward you so continue on the right path and HE will take care of the rest.

InshaAllah,
Hala
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic