IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Killing an Imam:  Abdul Rahman Al-Sudais  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Killing an Imam: Abdul Rahman Al-Sudais

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hat2010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Killing an Imam: Abdul Rahman Al-Sudais
    Posted: 15 November 2008 at 4:27am
Death by Wiki

Hatchet Job on Sudais, the leading imam of the Grand mosque

Here is the wiki link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdul_Rahman_Al-Sudais

Some character named "Avi" has dedicated a Fox News/blog like entry to Sudais, deciding that Wikipedia is a fine and safe place to do an uncontested hatchet-job on Islamic subjects of his choosing.

Which may be no problem unless you consider that anyone wanting to learn about Sudais will see "Avi"'s entry upon googling, and then slime their way through to the end.

Someone here should go to bat for Sudais on the wiki - just with facts, mind you.

Sudais Link

Take Islam's mauled public image back from the "Venom Dealers" in a small step - here's something you can affect right now!

Go, equipped with the truth - and edit that article.

p.s I mention this to you all because I know that quite a few of you have made Hajj (t[barak Allah alikoom) and may know Sudais quite well. I haven't been, so I'm out of my depth on the subj.

Do something with the truth!

Edited by Jamal Morelli - 16 November 2008 at 3:48pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic