IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - IAM EGYPTIAN SINGLE i need a wife  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

IAM EGYPTIAN SINGLE i need a wife

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Khadija1021 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2005 at 5:26pm

Originally posted by givara givara wrote:

hi sister khadija
can i know u better???? u can talk to me here or at icmarriage as long as u r lookig for a good man for marriage
good luck

Brother Givara,

I don't mean to offend you; however, it seems that your intention for coming to IC is to find a wife.  I base my comment on the fact that you have made so few posts here on IC that it appears that you have no real interest in being an active member of this forum group.  I have come to IC to learn more about Islam, to share my love of Allah with other Muslims and to be encouraged by other faithful Muslim brothers and sisters and to help give them encouragement as well, and not because I want to find a husband.  Inshallah, some day I will have a pious Muslim husband; however, if that is not Allah�s Will for me, I will be okay with that as well.  Allah first!

You know, you never said why you must have a Western wife.  Why aren�t the Egyptian women good enough?  And please don�t tell me there are no good faithful Muslim women in Egypt because I will not believe this.  I am sure there are just as many if not more pious Muslim women in Egypt as there are in the US.  So, I feel there has to be more of a reason than the issue of faithfulness.  Would you please expound on that issue?

PAZ, Khadija

Say: 'My prayer and my rites, my living and my dying, are for Allah alone, the Lord of all the worlds. (Qur'an, 6:162)
Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2005 at 9:16pm

Es_Selam'un Aleykum ve Rahmetullahi ve Berakatuh,

Jazak Allah Khair Sister Khadija,i wish you the best in your life,may Allah(i am sure!) protect you and establish a good life as now you have with Islam...

Khadija1021 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Khadija1021 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2005 at 10:50pm

Wa alaikum assalam was rahmetullahi wa berakatuh,

Jazak Allah Brother Suleyman, you don't know how much your words mean to me.  My eyes are filled with happy tears.   I have such serenity and contentment in my life now that I am in Islam.  If there is anything I know, it's that if I submit my will to Allah with a pure heart, He will guide me where I need to be...what more can I ask of this life?  Subhan Allah, Alhamdulillah, Allahu Akbar, La ilaha illa Allah.

PAZ, Khadija 

Say: 'My prayer and my rites, my living and my dying, are for Allah alone, the Lord of all the worlds. (Qur'an, 6:162)
sahara View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sahara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2005 at 12:53pm

Sahara means Sarah right!

So why does everyone think that I'm A Man.

Thank You, now I'm offend!!!

Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2005 at 1:11pm
Originally posted by sahara sahara wrote:

Sahara means Sarah right!

So why does everyone think that I'm A Man.

Thank You, now I'm offend!!!

ssssttt...Givara can hear....

sahara View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sahara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2005 at 2:41pm

I'm glad someone did.

I don't see what is so bad about marrying a natural born muslim, I have the uptmost respect for them.

liyala View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liyala Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2005 at 6:09pm

Sahara,

There is nothing "wrong" with natural-born muslims except that most of them seem to think that they have somehow "absorbed" the religion just by being born in a muslim family and living among the muslims. A lot of born-muslims don't even bother to understand and distinguish between the accepted norms their specific culture and the teachings of Islam. I think some muslim men want to marry women who are not born-muslims for this very reason. Then they can blame anything their wife does or does not do on their retaining "non-muslim" values thereby confusing the poor woman to better "control" her.

No offense intended to natural-born-muslims of course. Every person is an individual responsible for their personal choices, intentions, and actions. Allah knows all.

Edited by liyala
liyal.a
Mustafaa View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mustafaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2005 at 5:05am

Originally posted by liyala liyala wrote:

Sahara,

There is nothing "wrong" with natural-born muslims except that most of them seem to think that they have somehow "absorbed" the religion just by being born in a muslim family and living among the muslims. A lot of born-muslims don't even bother to understand and distinguish between the accepted norms their specific culture and the teachings of Islam. I think some muslim men want to marry women who are not born-muslims for this very reason. Then they can blame anything their wife does or does not do on their retaining "non-muslim" values thereby confusing the poor woman to better "control" her.

No offense intended to natural-born-muslims of course. Every person is an individual responsible for their personal choices, intentions, and actions. Allah knows all.

That's an over-generalization, I think. There are many good born-Muslim men who not only think that they have absorbed Islamic principles but who have really absorbed them.

There is no deity but Allah. Muhammad is the (last) Messenger of Allah.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic