IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - IAM EGYPTIAN SINGLE i need a wife  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

IAM EGYPTIAN SINGLE i need a wife

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2005 at 12:14pm

Originally posted by givara givara wrote:

hi sister khadija
can i know u better???? u can talk to me here or at icmarriage as long as u r lookig for a good man for marriage
good luck

hmm...where is  my uniform?...should i say that i have an Ottoman Sword in my room?....

Sister Khadija,please concentrate on the example, we'll make some exercise on the issue for understanding how they walk...coming soon...

Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2005 at 12:43pm
Originally posted by Khadija1021 Khadija1021 wrote:

Assalamu Alaikum

Brother Suleyman,

Alhamdulillah that single sisters have brothers like you who are willing to watch out for them.  I'm single and inshallah some day Allah will send a pious brother to marry me.    You are so right that many of those so called "brothers" that look for wives in the west are doing so for intentions other than what Allah wants for us in marriage.  I live with the fear of being caught in one of those marriage and what it would to do me.  Inshallah that will not happen to me or another other sister on this forum. 

Jazak Allah,

Khadija

Aleykum Selam ve Rahmetullahi ve Berakatuh Sister Khadija,

Sister of course the statements we made in the thread does not mean that eastern muslims are the potential abusers of the sisters in the west for in the aim of taking the visas to west...but we have some realities lived in this world that gave us some good lessons.For example,Sister Cordice was an high level immigrant attorney in NY,she was one of the experienced person in USA to separate who says lie and who says not but she was caught by an wrong person which we saw in the board that caused some serious problems...also so many marriages in the west proves that all of the stories are not like that;but we should care some objective references which i can shortly summarize at the below....

First of all,being an muslim in the west means being an rose in the desert that makes persons thirsty for the water;then what is the meaning of the water for them?.The meaning of the water comes from the place they live inside including any of a divine ambiance,islamic moral instruments...every muslim dreams an happy family in his/her life then seeks for it inside the place lives in then realizes that the place he lives inside is no different than a desert then his/her feelings turns back to hallucinations,he walks with the hallucinations for finding the water!...but it is an hard work for him/her by the reason of the sun(unislamic living styles and their poisons dirties the outside) shining on the desert but one day;he or she meets with an muslim,meets without using the any of the references given by Allah in the Qur'an by the cause the hot desert burns his/her skin,she/he just wants to drink the water under the effect! of the desert,but real love needs perception,real love needs efforts more than the hallucinations,after she has taken the water? then wakes up that she is still thirsty....

As we are going to see in the experiment;i suggest sisters in the west for making exams on the nominies for learning how are they?,just an simple test...they all dream about on the beauty of the west by the cause of the filled minds under the effect of the western life covers their souls;the meaning of the western life does not include any of an condemn to west;it just includes the meaning of marginality which also has no place in the west it means under the effect of capitalism,materialism more than the objects...

Just an simple exam for them;look into their eyes then begin to talking about the responsibilities they will have to take when they will have entered to your inside;or talk about moving to his country;if he moves away his eyes from u or changes the issue then open a redfile!...let's work on the example for understanding the issue...

Edited by Suleyman
ummziba View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ummziba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2005 at 1:01pm

Assalamu alaikum,

Brother Suleyman, may Allah shower you with blessings and may the Brothers learn about protecting the Sisters from your good example!

Uniform...    Ottoman sword...

Peace, ummziba.

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but your words...they break my soul ~
Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2005 at 2:12pm

Originally posted by givara givara wrote:

to brother sulyman
dear brother i know how can the brother hurt and carry responsibility of his sisters and i hope god will give u strength and wise to care for them till inshaa allah their good times comes when they marry againe
also some ppl using the other ppl   to go to the states or any where else
but i want to tell u that iam looking for good one from special ethnic origin coz i despirate to find good one from my place
also i need her to live with me in my country according to islam life that does not do unfair to woman but to honor her and keep her the best i can
iam not using any one and god knows that iam suffering from being alone and all i want is to live in a good simple quite life
any ay thankjs for the advice

Let's work on the issue tomorrow,i am asleep...

Jenni View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2005 at 5:38pm
To the givara I am a western convert and let me tell you that my egyptian friend are I think at times a better wife than me. And even if a girl has converted her expectations may be totally different than yours. I expect my husband to help around the house and do alot with the kids, I made this clear before marraige and hold him to it. My point is a girl from his culture might not expect this so he took a risk in marrying me and so did I. Mashalla it worked out, but we were both in the same place. I highly reccomend you meet a nice egyptian girl, maybe someone from a poorer family with a good heart. Wouldn't that be better?
You cant be a good muslim if you are not decent and have a cold heart. Be a decent and kind person and care for women and children and the elderly.
sahara View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sahara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2005 at 8:22am

A national born muslim or not, I am a muslim and take proud in it. I was told color doesn't matter as long as I'm obey to Allah.

I wish to live as such and if Allah wish to join me to a national born muslim or a convert than I'm blessed in the eyes of Allah.

I'm not here to offend or upset anyone and if I have, please forgive me I meant on harm to anyone. 

Jenni View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2005 at 9:08am
Sahara, I agree. But culture is unfortunatly very much ingrained in many muslims. This can wreak havoc on a marraige. And why would you want to seek out a girl from the west if you have a few million single girls in your own country?Givara needs to find a girl in Egypt!
You cant be a good muslim if you are not decent and have a cold heart. Be a decent and kind person and care for women and children and the elderly.
Khadija1021 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Khadija1021 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2005 at 4:27pm

Assalamu Alaikum,

I did not mean to offend anymore by my earlier response to Brother Suleyman�s marks.  I did not mean to imply that all brothers who are looking for marriage in the west do so with wrong intentions.  I was only referring to one�s that do.  I have been contacted on-line on numerous occasions by men from outside of the US looking for marriage as a means to come to the US.  No, I�m not a member of a �marriage site� nor do I venture into �chat rooms�, these men simply see who is on line and pop up and try to start chatting.  Not all of them have been Muslims but the vast majority of them have been.  It is obvious that the majority of these men are not interested in who the woman is, but rather, their eye is on entrance into the US.  I agree with Brother Suleyman when he says that you can look and see the intentions in some cases by merely asking some questions.  Yes, mentioning moving to their country instead of them coming to the US can be a good way to see their sincerity.  You can also judge by other things as well�such as if they tell you they love you even though they know absolutely nothing about you.  Or they say they are Muslim but they are sitting in a cyber caf� smoking cigarettes looking like a model off the latest Calvin Klein ad and all they can talk about is Hollywood.   Many of these men want to get married but they have absolutely no means by which to support their own maintenance much less that of a wife and/or family.  Some of them have no idea what Allah�s law is regarding to marriage for Muslims.  Some of these men actually think that they will find a western woman that will pay to bring them to the US. 

Inshallah some day Allah will send me a wonderful, pious, Muslim man to be my husband.  Unfortunately, I live in a part of the US that doesn�t have a big Muslim population so my chance meeting a suitable Muslim husband here are probably slim.  However, regardless of where he comes from, I do know that his love of Allah must be first and foremost in his life.  I might not have been born into a Muslim family, but I know that when I die, I want to die in one�a pious one at that.  Inshallah I will.

Brother Suleyman, thank you for your words.  I understand what you are saying.  Yes, I am thirsty but what I�m thirst for is Allah and if living a life close to Allah means I will never be married again, then I will take Allah over having a husband.  Allah knows what is best for me and it is Allah�s Will I will trust and follow.

PAZ, Khadija

Say: 'My prayer and my rites, my living and my dying, are for Allah alone, the Lord of all the worlds. (Qur'an, 6:162)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic