IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - IAM EGYPTIAN SINGLE i need a wife  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

IAM EGYPTIAN SINGLE i need a wife

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote givara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: IAM EGYPTIAN SINGLE i need a wife
    Posted: 01 July 2005 at 1:35pm
ALSALAM ALAIKOM WA RAHMATO ALLAH WA BARAKATOH FOR U ALL MOSLIM BROTHERS AND SISTERS ALL OVER THE WORLD
IAM AYMAN 31 SINGLE EGYPTIAN MALE   GOOD KIND AND STRAIGHT MAN
WORK IN JOURNALISM FEILD
I ASK FOR UR HELP TO FIND ME A GOOD MOSLIM GIRL FOR MARRIAGE PREFERABLY from cocasian or hispanic or european or south asian origin and i do not mide for her to be newly reverted to islam so i can help her when she is from that previos ethnic origins TO BE SPECIFIC
I NEED TO MARRY SOON COZ I WAITED SO LONG TO FIND MY SWEET HALF WHO SUITE MY MIND And soul but it did not happend til now      so i need to marry a good woman
can u help me or guide mne?
also i will be happy if i can help any moslim brothor or sister any how i will be ur good servant inshaa allah for god sakes insghaa allah
fi aman allah u all

Edited by givara
icforumadmin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote icforumadmin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2005 at 3:02pm

Assalamu alaikum,

You can go to www.icmarriage.com

May Allah give the best one.

Edited by Administrator
Best Regards & Peace,

Admin
sahara View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sahara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2005 at 9:50am

I just joined here.

I also joined ICMARRIAGE

Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2005 at 3:11am

Originally posted by givara givara wrote:

ALSALAM ALAIKOM WA RAHMATO ALLAH WA BARAKATOH FOR U ALL MOSLIM BROTHERS AND SISTERS ALL OVER THE WORLD
WORK IN JOURNALISM FEILD
I ASK FOR UR HELP TO FIND ME A GOOD MOSLIM GIRL FOR MARRIAGE PREFERABLY NON ARAB OR NON EGYPTIAN TO BE SPECIFIC
I NEED TO MARRY SOON COZ I WAITED SO LONG TO FIND MY SWEET HALF WHO SUITE MY MIND And soul but it did not happend til now      so i need to marry a good woman
also i will be happy if i can help any moslim brothor or sister any how i will be ur good servant inshaa allah for god sakes insghaa allah
fi aman allah u all

Aleykum Selam,

A ha... a new redfile!...i know at least three sisters in my two years in the board married from ME by the name of visa to USA/CANADA and they left my sisters lonely and make them cry,i did not forget how Sister Cordice cried in the board...brother why islamicity?,why not to ur people?,why?...u have right to keep ur silence or clearing the issue...my eyes are on u...

brother Suleyman/Islamicity Investigation Center(IIC)-Manager

Edited by Suleyman
Khadija1021 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Khadija1021 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2005 at 8:51am

Assalamu Alaikum

Brother Suleyman,

Alhamdulillah that single sisters have brothers like you who are willing to watch out for them.  I'm single and inshallah some day Allah will send a pious brother to marry me.    You are so right that many of those so called "brothers" that look for wives in the west are doing so for intentions other than what Allah wants for us in marriage.  I live with the fear of being caught in one of those marriage and what it would to do me.  Inshallah that will not happen to me or another other sister on this forum. 

Jazak Allah,

Khadija

Say: 'My prayer and my rites, my living and my dying, are for Allah alone, the Lord of all the worlds. (Qur'an, 6:162)
givara View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote givara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2005 at 11:49am
Originally posted by givara givara wrote:

WORK IN JOURNALISM FEILD
I ASK FOR UR HELP TO FIND ME A GOOD MOSLIM GIRL FOR MARRIAGE PREFERABLY NON ARAB OR NON EGYPTIAN TO BE SPECIFIC
fi aman allah u all
givara View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote givara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2005 at 12:05pm
to brother sulyman
dear brother i know how can the brother hurt and carry responsibility of his sisters and i hope god will give u strength and wise to care for them till inshaa allah their good times comes when they marry againe
also some ppl using the other ppl   to go to the states or any where else
but i want to tell u that iam looking for good one from special ethnic origin coz i despirate to find good one from my place
also i need her to live with me in my country according to islam life that does not do unfair to woman but to honor her and keep her the best i can
iam not using any one and god knows that iam suffering from being alone and all i want is to live in a good simple quite life
any ay thankjs for the advice
givara View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote givara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2005 at 12:09pm
hi sister khadija
can i know u better???? u can talk to me here or at icmarriage as long as u r lookig for a good man for marriage
good luck
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic