IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Women (Sisters)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - iam looking for a moislim non arab wife  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

iam looking for a moislim non arab wife

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote givara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: iam looking for a moislim non arab wife
    Posted: 01 July 2005 at 1:11pm
alsalam alaikom wa rahmato allah wa barakatoh
iam a 31 single moslim male from egypt and iam not very sociable with girls here coz they r so trivial and not serious in life enough to give the right specification for the expected husband AND THEY R NOT CLEAR OR DIRECT ENOUGH AND LIKES TO GO ON CIRCLES AND NOT DIRECT AND I HATE THAT I LIKE TO BE CLEAR AND DIRECT AND TOTALLY HONEST
(IAM TALKING ABOUT THOSE I MET AT WORK OR IN MY TIGHT CIRCLE )
AND I PREFERE TO KNOW A GIRL WHO IS MOSLIM BUT FROM ANY OTHER PLACE AND BREFERABLY FROM WESTERN PLACE
SO CAN U HELP ME PLS. U MAY CONTACT ME AT : [email protected] OR AT
AYMANABDELAZIZ73@ HOTMAIL
PLS . IF U CAN HELP ME OR GUIDE ME   TELL ME COZ I FEEL VERY LONELY AND I NEED TO MARRY SOON I FEEL IAM AGING SO FAST
ummziba View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ummziba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2005 at 4:52pm

Assalamu alaikum Brother,

This is not a marriage search forum, brother!  The Administrator did give you a good place to try under your other post:

http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1350& ;PN=1

May Allah grant you a pious wife.

Peace, ummziba.

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but your words...they break my soul ~
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic