IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Comments & Complaints
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - what do you have to say?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

what do you have to say?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Imani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: what do you have to say?
    Posted: 23 October 2008 at 3:18am
salam.
    it is said in the Holy Quran that the abode of the disbelieves is hell fire and surely the believes will dual in heaven.
  Can you take this senerior into consideration?
 Some christians [bisbelievers] in this world a so kind and geniune that, in one way or the other they adhere to the five pillars in islam. that is to say that, they believe that there is God, if they do not believe in the 4 books of ALLAH at list they believe in the bible. they believe that there are angles of God, they believe in the prophets of God but not in Mohammed SAW which they are ignorant of,they also believe in destiny.
   moreover, when it comes to faith, they pray, give alms,fast sometimes,they also have special place they go for worship yearly and so on and so forth.
  when you come to the muslim community, excuse me to say,some muslims [believers] are so wicked and hard hearted that although they believe in Shahada, they do not pray, even if they will pray, not all the 5 daily prayers, they will fast but not properly, they will give alms but to thier relatives, thinking that they have fulfilled the aspect of zakat.And they also engage in all sorts of haram activities  which a person in the cartigories of christians [believers] i have given above will not do or even engage him/herself in. [haram activities]
  Dear reader, please take two people from the cartigories i have given and tell me what you have to say concerning thier hearafter.
   if i am wrong may ALLAH forgive me but cant this kind christian be taken to even the lowest heaven by ALLAH?, Because the good deeds of the kind Christian out numder the deeds of the wicked muslim.
   may the peace mercy and glory of ALLAH be with us all.
                                                                                         Amen.

Edited by Imani - 23 October 2008 at 3:21am
Saladin View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saladin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2008 at 8:56am
Salaam Alaikum,

The fate of people in the hereafter is decided by Allah alone. No one can make judgements regarding it whether it is for a muslim or non muslim. Infact I dont even think we have the right to label people as Kafirs, unless they intend to harm us and our faith.

What is in the minds of people can be known by Allah alone and only he knows what the true belief of people are or why and how people believe. A person named Abdullah maybe considered to be a muslim by us, but only Allah knows his true belief. Same for people whom we consider as non muslims because they dont believe in the Quran and the Prophet Muhammad. Only Allah knows their belief and their fate in the hereafter.

Allah says in the Quran that everyone who believe in him and work righteousness, will be successful in the hereafter and those that disbelieve and work corruption will be of the losers. If we truly believe in Allah then we will act righteously for the love of Allah but as humans we tend to sin. True believers repent for their sins and try their best to act righteously. Wicked are the ones who revel in their sinning and I dont think Allah will accept the belief of such people, if it was truly belief in the first place.

Trust Allah, He is the All Knowing, Most Just and the Most Merciful. Allah wont wrong any soul.

'Trust everyone but not the devil in them'
Imani View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Imani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2008 at 1:15am

salam.

Actually it is true that no one can judge any soul unless HE ALLAH.
Thanks for your contribution.

Edited by Imani - 29 October 2008 at 1:16am
"But those who believe and do righteous deeds are the best of all creatures."(surah98:7)
peace for all peace for the nation. To Allah indeed we are to return. SALAM
Zaharah View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zaharah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2009 at 4:57pm
Salam Imani,
Only Allah knows who will enter paradise and who will enter hell-fire.
I have to witnessed from both religions as well as others what people do and what they believe.  Some of the things do hurt.  But remember Allah is in control of ALL and knows ALL.
We must be mindfull of everything we do.  It is written!
Zaharah
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic