IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Family Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Want to get ride of Bad Luck  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Want to get ride of Bad Luck

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fais Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2009 at 10:06pm
Hello Sister
Full of hopes,

I know this is one year old but till it is there on the forum we shud keep praying for her,even if the problem is solved we all need dua,i hope u agree.

Regards
zakia View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zakia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2009 at 9:01am

Assalamo alikum;

I have now a positive attitude towards life. inface  i got so much negativity because of surroundings. people at village, city, college  were showing their  symapthies in an insultive way. they blamed us for everything happend to us. even ppl traced our ancestors and said that it is possible that in past our ancestors might done a great sin and dats y v r now the victums of Allah's Azzab.
But they all were wrong Allah never caught one person for another person sins. He is the Merciful and Al Mighty. It is He Who gives us Rise and Fall in life. May Allah bless us with good lucks Ameen.
@ Fais and Akhe Abdullah;Thanks  plz remeber me and my sisters in  your prayers.
May Allah bless us Ameen.
fais View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fais Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2009 at 7:01am

Salam Sister,

I am so delighted with your responce and good to know that you have comeout of all the false practices that we have in our country.i will pray for your sisters,I am the initiater of the topic i wanna save my marraige in family matters.my i will have to give divorce to my wife whome i love very much but allah has decided this for me,just pray i get a good loving and deendar wife insha allah.
Akhe Abdullah View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Akhe Abdullah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2009 at 3:39pm
Ameen
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic