IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Family Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Want to get ride of Bad Luck  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Want to get ride of Bad Luck

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zakia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Want to get ride of Bad Luck
    Posted: 23 October 2008 at 12:38am
 Assalomo alikom:
My father died in 1996 and I have 2 mothers both living in same house.
   We are 6 sisters and four brothers now. Mashallah brothers and 1 sister are very happy in there lives.
But 2 sister died on cancer one at age of 14 years and other at 2008(10th muharam) of breast cancer(elder one).both were unmarried.
Now in the  remaining 6, one sister is happy n life mashallah.
but the elder one is widow having 4 sons.the other is marreied having 2 sons and a daughter but her husband is Schizophrenic(mental disease).
next sister havent any babies and her husband died on 13th of october 2008.which is vey great loss for us.this tragedy made us hopeless.next one got divorse because she married an impotent and i am not going to marry because marriage is like fire of hell for us.
My mom is in very critical stages.she is weaping all the time.
please, refer me some scholar so that i may discuss all these issues with him.
I am hopeless about future,having no faith on our prayers.
thanks
samriha View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote samriha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2008 at 4:48pm
  KEEP ON PRAYING AND ALLAH WILL HELP YOU
seekshidayath View Drop Down
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2008 at 6:01pm
Assalamu Alaikum

What do you wish to discuss with those scholars ?

Don't expect them to change the destiny decreed by Allah . Thank God that atleast your brothers and a sister are fine. Shukr ada karein. Face them with patience. You need to be a moral support to your family, esp to your mother,  by being strong and confident. Never try to gain sympathy from people around you,

Let all of your sisters learn to stand up and face this. A sister married to an impotent, can be married again. A sister who is a widow with 4 sons, can get married again . She had nothing to worry. She can go for job and move on. Is it not possible that your bro-in-law, who;s suffering from mental illness be cured ? One of the sister divorced, can get married again. When you being a muslim and Islam which has got solutions, why don't you go for them ! A sister who has no kids, so what, is the world over, or thats the only aim of life. Look back at the pages if Islamic history. Many great women had no children, yet you do not find a single line in there biographies that they ever worried of children. You shall 1000s of such women in this world.   And of you, do you think, all these probs were due to marriage ? Don't forget that, if a loss is to occur, it shall happen wherever and however you are. Don't run away from the commands of Allah and the sunnah.

LASTLY, sister, what i feel is, have strong faith in Allah swt and ONLY Allah swt. And move on with confidence and trust in Allah. InshaAllah, very soon you shall bring back smiles of your family. Don't brood over what has happened. Rise up and move on. AT these times of trials, don't go for wrong pratices, wherein people generally slip in. Wrong practices, in the sense, for wrong babas, or those wazaefs, which bring pains and hurtings to our body ---. Keep praying Allah swt. Have patience. Look at those families, which are still ruined and lower than yours.

Edited by seekshidayath - 29 November 2008 at 6:09pm
Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
Maisy View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maisy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2008 at 7:39am
Asaalamualikum,
Please keep your trust in Allah , I know we miss what Allah took fom us but Allah is the one that gave us a family , But remember life is very difficult nowadays , people are suffering more in this life than death , And Allah Knows that the end of their suffering and Allah is taking care of them . Please I was in a bad state with my Ex , with prayer Allah has help me a lot to be able to cope with my life without a family ,aLLAH IS THE ONE THAT PU MY FOOD ON THE TABLE . Please sister pray Allah and pray for the one that you lost , That Allah keep them in heaven, Take care of the one that infront of you like your mum , and any other other of the that need your help , and the day will pass so quick with your heart happy for what you did for your family and Allah will keep you in good health , and happy. Allah Bless. Salaam
MAY
fais View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fais Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2009 at 11:26pm
Salam,

There is no such thing as bad luck in islam,just gettup in the night at 2am and pray to allah,insha allah everything will be fine,whatever happens dont let your faith be weak,be close to allah and onething dont hate marraige think of it as it is sunnah and our profet S.A.W has asked us to marry,so dont be unmarried.marry because because it advised in islam insha allah you will have khair.may allah bring happiness to your life

and dont forget this brother in your dua
Akhe Abdullah View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Akhe Abdullah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2009 at 1:37am
Wa Alaikum As Salam Wa RahmatuAllahi Wa Barakatu.Zakia I will make Dua for you and your family.I have to agree with brother Fais there is no such thing as bad luck in Islam that is what we are taught.He also has another good point in getting up in the late night or early morning and praying.Thats what has me up right know (AL Hamduillah).I pray Allah that since they suffered in this life that they will be given the ease in the next.May Allah give them Jannah,the best of His Jennah.Ameen
Akhe Abdullah View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Akhe Abdullah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2009 at 1:40am
Originally posted by fais fais wrote:

Salam,

There is no such thing as bad luck in islam,just gettup in the night at 2am and pray to allah,insha allah everything will be fine,whatever happens dont let your faith be weak,be close to allah and onething dont hate marraige think of it as it is sunnah and our profet S.A.W�has asked us to marry,so dont be unmarried.marry because because it advised in islam insha allah you will have khair.may allah bring happiness to your life

and dont forget this brother in your dua
Ameen
Full of Hopes View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Full of Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2009 at 9:04pm

Asslamu Alaikum brothers,

I hope Zakia can see your replies.
 This post was added before around a  year .. Confused
 We pray for her. But she recently posted on the women forum and looked happy. She did not mention luck.
This post is TOO old. Check the date above. I am sorry to tell you that but May Allah reward you for your efforts.

And whoever seeks a religion other than Isl�m, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers(3:85)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic