IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - JIHAD as I understood It!  (correct me...)  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

JIHAD as I understood It! (correct me...)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote astroman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: JIHAD as I understood It! (correct me...)
    Posted: 17 October 2008 at 3:59am
Jihad is our commitment to our Allah SWT - adhering to the teaching of Al Koran through the good example and deeds of our Nabi - Muhammad SAW, respecting the law of nature and most important too our commitment to fight against Munkar and the evils in what ever forms.

Anything that we do unintentionally or intentionally that harms, anhiliate and/or destroys Allah creations- be it human, animals, forests, lakes and rivers, athmosphere - the nature in general and what ever beings and things that Allah have perfected the creations in its own way/form is an act of shaitan!
act of shaitan Therefore, do you consider a muderer - shaitan? polluter of rivers and lakes - shaitan? a person who initiates an unwarranted WAR and Conflicts - shaitan? a son who rapes his GRANDMOTHER - a shaitan? a man who makeslove to a man - a shaitan? a women who makes love with her bulldog- a shaitan? renagade cancerious cells that eat way part of your sister breast - a shaitan? I leave to you, learned human to think and make your points.

Therefore OUR bigest JIHAD is our fight against IBLIS - the father of SHAITAN! Remember our forefather ADAM and EVE and the vandetta that shaitan promise to the sons and generations of ADAM? Food for thoughts!

Brother, let us be fully awake NOW! and see for yourselves the destruction of the EARTH and its inhabitants + us Human! Remember the media, TV, internet, Yellow Culture and what ever medium are TOOLS of SHAITAN and their soldiers. HUMAN have been used as a pawn to achieve their BAD DEEDS and finally our own DESTRUCTION! DOOMSDAY to ends it all!
Nauzubillah! BERWARE and Go back to the TRUTH!
Back to our creator ALLAH SWT and the Al Koran.
Amin

Edited by astroman - 17 October 2008 at 7:49am
Friendship View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Friendship Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2008 at 12:02pm
Assalamu alaikum.

To correct you is to deny Revelation.
Friendship
believer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote believer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2008 at 5:44am
I am not Muslim but I understand your definition of Jihad.  I like it.

Just a fine tuning thought:  is the son that rapes his GRANDMOTHER - a shaitan or it is the son's choice to follow satan.

Are all the evil doers just like you and me but their choice is to follow satan to fulfill the desires of this world?
John 3
16"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
Imani View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Imani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2008 at 5:37am
you are right but how do we fight IBLIS? it is upto us humans to believe in ALLAH and His messenger SAW.
      We must be united and have a strong faith in islam. that way IBLIS can never have the chance to interfer in our lifes.
          Jihad is not all about fighting or evening fighting IBLIS.  Drawing yourself away from iblis by adhering to all the teachings of ISLAM that is when you have achieved jihad. Every true muslim practices JIHAD even right from thier homes. 
    we do this by praying, giving zakat ,correcting our children when they do wrong,seeing everyone a equal and a whole lots of things.

Edited by Imani - 21 October 2008 at 5:42am
astroman View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote astroman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2008 at 4:58am
Dear Believer

You have your point.

A human being has four instincts 1. Godly 2. Angelic
3. Humanistic 4. Satanic

Godly - but not God! Surah Al-Hijr Ayah 29(an example)
Angelic - very positive nature, obedience, truthful etc
Human naturally - desireable, inovative, creative, mindful etc
Satanic- animal instincts, devilish instincts, destructive, greed, enormosity, hatred etc

Threfore one's tendency to be a better human thus uplift his humanic dignity to a higher level of angelic and godly nature. But if one chooses to degrades himself - we are not surprise to see our women and men becomes apes (nude), son making babies with mother, brothers having offsprings with sister Etc! You to imagine! Deplorable society!

The tendency of a human to become DEVILISH is his weakness to make full use of his AKAL (intuition-mind)to control his desires within the human boundries of what is GOOD or BAD - common laws of a developing civilised societies. The law could be further streghtened with one's belief and commitments to his religious teachings irrespective - be it Islam, Hindu, Christian etc. None teaches us to be inhuman! Use our AKAL graciously!

Edited by astroman - 20 November 2008 at 2:22am
astroman View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote astroman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2008 at 5:35am
Dear Imani

I must appologise for not on this forum for some times cos of my heavy workload as a goverment servant(daytime) and a social worker (evening). Nevetheless I try my best to get in touch with you fantastic guys out there.

How do you fight evils. As human being, we all have AKAL or brain or mind! This must be make use to differentiate
what is GOOD or BAD and within the common law or religious teaching of your civilised societies you are in NOW or then (what is the common law during Adam and Eve?- leave it to you to find out!). Most countries makes their religious teaching a secondary role in forming their civil law bcoos they don't practice and believe in it either! Sad!

We Muslims have our methods to fight Evils! I don't want to be seen as prejudice against other religion but the fact is real that Islam is the most sensible, parctical, applicable and it's teaching applies to ALL human being and nature alike, be it now- this modern times or the times of Muhammad!
our methods to fight Evils!

Our methods to fight Evils!- be a good human being adhering to Al-Quran and the sunnah of Rasul Allah!
AND learn more about who YOU are ! (strength and weakness) and your Enemy -IBLIS and his followers (strength and weakness) and be a winner at all times! InshaAllah - Allah is always be with the believers!!!!
Akhe Abdullah View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Akhe Abdullah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2008 at 5:49am
Originally posted by Imani Imani wrote:

you are right but how do we fight IBLIS? it is upto us humans to believe in ALLAH and His messenger SAW.
      We must be united and have a strong faith in islam. that way IBLIS can never have the chance to interfer in�our lifes.

�� Jihad is not all about fighting or evening fighting IBLIS.� Drawing yourself away�from iblis by adhering to all the teachings of�ISLAM�that is when you have achieved jihad. Every true muslim practices JIHAD even right from thier homes.�

we do this by praying, giving zakat ,correcting our children when they do wrong,seeing everyone a equal and a whole lots of things.
As salamulaikum Imani well put.Even though one does have personal Jihad trying to stay on there deen as a muslim you know thats everyday And as a Muslim we know that Allah is our only refuge.I dont think of shaiton he has no power over me Allahs Al MuQaddim "Allahu Akbar"   
Akhe Abdullah View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Akhe Abdullah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2008 at 6:00am
Originally posted by astroman astroman wrote:

Dear Imani

I must appologise for not on this forum for some times cos of my heavy workload as a goverment servant(daytime) and a social worker (evening). Nevetheless I try my best to get in touch with you fantastic guys out there.

How do you fight evils. As human being, we all have AKAL or brain or mind! This must be make use to differentiate
what is GOOD or BAD and within the common law or religious teaching of your civilised societies you are in NOW or then (what is the common law during Adam and Eve?- leave it to you to find out!). Most countries makes their religious teaching a secondary role in forming their civil law bcoos they don't practice and believe in it either! Sad!

We Muslims have our methods to fight Evils! I don't want to be seen as prejudice against other religion but the fact is real that Islam is the most sensible, parctical, applicable and it's teaching applies to ALL human being and nature alike, be it now- this modern times or the times of Muhammad!
our methods to fight Evils!

Our methods to fight Evils!- be a good human being adhering to Al-Quran and the sunnah of Rasul Allah!
AND learn more about who YOU are ! (strength and weakness) and your Enemy -IBLIS and his followers (strength and weakness) and be a winner at all times! InshaAllah - Allah is always be with the believers!!!!
As salaamu laikum Brother.(Rasulullah)PBUH Sallahu Alahi Was Salaam Always.remember that.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic