IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Women (Sisters)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Is it right?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Is it right?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ummziba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2005 at 6:12am

Originally posted by ZamanH ZamanH wrote:

As far as I know, that judgement is islamically sound because a man is not supposed to have intercourse with women who had intercouse with their fathers or sons.

Assalamu alaikum,

Rape is not intercourse - it is a crime of violence.  A man cannot have intercourse with women who had it with their fathers or sons through legal marriage.  Rape is an entirely different matter.

Peace, ummziba.

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but your words...they break my soul ~
Meedo View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meedo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2005 at 8:10pm
The story is false  Ladies . I knwo you mean the lady in India . The story is false and it was discovered that she was paid money to say that !! Please search for the article on www.Islamonline.net
dr_sarah View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dr_sarah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2005 at 7:23am

Hi All

As this is a ladies forum, i may take an oppurtunity and ask as a married woman, what are the obligations of husband of sexual satisfaction towards a wife...does he need to sexually satisfy the wife needs and to the level where she is satisfied or its the utmost pleasure of the husband to what level he can have...

As a wife should i give him oral sex satisfaction which he asks me to and to what level should be done...as a married woman i am left at a high end dry up during the intercourse very frequently as he is done with his pleasure leaving me high...in such cases which is almost every time can i take some help of a maid to help me to take me to the level of satisfaction by the help of a toy or masturabation...what can be done and should be done as wife...he reaches the point where he cant have more and i m left high and dry.

Sarah

Khadija1021 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Khadija1021 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2005 at 4:35pm

Assalamu Alaikum

Sister Sarah, yes, this is the sisters section of the forum; however, you question is probably best for a different or new thread topic.  As a quick response to your question, both the husband and wife have equal rights to sexual satisfaction in marriage.  He should not be only concerned with his own sexual satisfaction.  And according to fatwas I have seen, it is not permitted for you to use sexual toys or masturbation by yourself just as your husband is not permitted to do such things by himself.  Sex and sexual satisfaction is something that husband and wife should always share together and equally. 

PAZ, Khadija

Say: 'My prayer and my rites, my living and my dying, are for Allah alone, the Lord of all the worlds. (Qur'an, 6:162)
Khadija1021 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Khadija1021 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2005 at 4:58pm

Originally posted by ZamanH ZamanH wrote:

Originally posted by alsathik alsathik wrote:

one of our muslim sister was raped by her father-in-law and she was forced to marry her father-in-law by the Islamic cleric in Uttar Pradash, India. Is it corrrect?

Nope that is not correct. I wish I could have replied to you earlier. The fatwa by the local Muslim cleric ordered the victimised woman to live separately from her husband and five children, after being raped by her father-in-law.

As far as I know, that judgement is islamically sound because a man is not supposed to have intercourse with women who had intercouse with their fathers or sons.

ZamanH, the judgment is not Islamically sound because the woman was married to the son and not the father.

"And marry not women whom your fathers married except what is past: it was shameful and odious an abominable custom indeed." (Sura 4, Ayat 22)

This man did not marry a woman whom his father had married.  He was married to her and his father raped her. 

"Prohibited to you (for marriage) are: your mother daughters sisters father's sisters mother's sisters; brother's daughters sister's daughters foster-mothers (who gave you suck) foster-sisters; your wives' mothers; your step-daughters under your guardianship born of your wives to whom ye have gone in no prohibition if ye have not gone in; (those who have been) wives of your sons proceeding from your loins; and two sisters in wedlock at one and the same time except for what is past; for Allah is Oft-Forgiving Most Merciful." (Sura 4, Ayat 23) 

And even if at the time of the rape, this woman had not still been married to the son, the father would be forbidden to marry her because it is forbid for a man to marry a woman that had been married to his son.

So, the act of making this woman leave her husband and marry the father is itself an unIslam act.

It is the father who should be punished for this horrible act against this woman.  In fact, he should receive a most horrible punishment for what he has done.  Not only has he violated this woman, he has violated his son as well.  But above all, he violated Allah's Laws.

PAZ, Khadija          ;           ;           ;       

Say: 'My prayer and my rites, my living and my dying, are for Allah alone, the Lord of all the worlds. (Qur'an, 6:162)
Saido View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saido Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2005 at 6:35pm

Subhanallah!

What is happening to our Muslim ummah. I am just shocked. I have never in my life heard a Muslim man raping his daughter-in-law.

ummsaleh View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ummsaleh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2005 at 10:06am
I agree with Saido, Subhanallah- what a shock
Saido View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saido Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2005 at 10:52am
 Jazakullah Ummsaleh
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic