IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Regional > Middle East
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Why do Arabs want to kill innocent Jews?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Why do Arabs want to kill innocent Jews?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
rememberallah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rememberallah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Why do Arabs want to kill innocent Jews?
    Posted: 31 July 2012 at 11:50am
richard the lion hearted would had crowned anyone knighthood who would had got him palestine from salahuddin at times of crusades......well guess who was given knighthood by the british for doing the same job??

1926-1932, King Abdul Aziz Bin Abdul-Rahman (Ibn-Saud) courted the British unashamedly, showing sublime affection towards Britain's envoys. He offered to put Arabia under their control. For his loyalty to the British crown, like so many other British agents, Ibn Saud was awarded a knighthood (presented to him by his self-proclaimed "father and mother" Percy Cox) and British documents referred to him as "Sir" Abdul Aziz Bin Saud for many years afterwards.
The whole world is like Hazrat Umar but no one is like his sister and brother in law.
rememberallah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rememberallah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2012 at 11:41am
there is nothing to wonder on this everyone knows why.....what i wonder is why did they kill innocent muslim soldiers who were protecting them from european plans of forming a jewish state israel!!!! why did they kill those muslims {turks} who were not even fighting them but stood with their hands up....why did they help the fall of islamic state that stretched from libya in africa to upto present pakistan?? why did they help the coming in of europeans whom salahuddin threw out.....at times i wonder what they are going through is God's wrath, just as jews were subjected under romans tyrrannical rule when they went astray......were the ottomans doing to them what israel is doing to them??? those arabs who were really behind it are really like the first family of islam in the world today.....those who supported them are suffering at the hands of israel

QUOTING SOME HISTORY FOR THOSE WHO DONT KNOW HOW PEACEFUL PALESTINE WAS UNDER OTTOMAN RULE AND HOW IT ENDED -
palestine exploration fund, it was neither Lawrence nor the Army that conceived a campaign of internal insurgency against the Ottoman Empire in the Middle East, but rather the Arab Bureau of Britain's Foreign Office. The Arab Bureau had long felt it likely that a campaign instigated and financed by outside powers, supporting the breakaway-minded tribes and regional challengers to the Turkish government's centralised rule of their empire, would pay great dividends in the diversion of effort that would be needed to meet such a challenge. The Arab Bureau had recognised the strategic value of what is today called the "asymmetry" of such conflict. The Ottoman authorities would have to devote from a hundred to a thousand times the resources to contain the threat of such an internal rebellion compared to the Allies' cost of sponsoring it.[citation needed]

During the war, Lawrence fought with Arab irregular troops under the command of Emir Faisal, a son of Sherif Hussein of Mecca, in extended guerrilla operations against the armed forces of the Ottoman Empire. He persuaded the Arabs not to make a frontal assault on the Ottoman stronghold in Medina but allowed the Turkish army to tie up troops in the city garrison. The Arabs were then free to direct most of their attention to the Turks' weak point, the Hejaz railway that supplied the garrison. This vastly expanded the battlefield and tied up even more Ottoman troops, who were then forced to protect the railway and repair the constant damage.[citation needed]

Capture of Aqaba

Lawrence at Aqaba, 1917
Main article: Battle of Aqaba

In 1917, Lawrence arranged a joint action with the Arab irregulars and forces including Auda Abu Tayi (until then in the employ of the Ottomans) against the strategically located but lightly defended[19][20][21] town of Aqaba. On 6 July, after a surprise overland attack, Aqaba fell to Lawrence and the Arab forces. After Aqaba, Lawrence was promoted to major. Fortunately for Lawrence, the new commander-in-chief of the Egyptian Expeditionary Force, General Sir Edmund Allenby, agreed to his strategy for the revolt, stating after the war:

"I gave him a free hand. His cooperation was marked by the utmost loyalty, and I never had anything but praise for his work, which, indeed, was invaluable throughout the campaign."

Lawrence now held a powerful position, as an adviser to Faisal and a person who had Allenby's confidence.

Fall of Damascus

The following year, Lawrence was involved in the build up to the capture of Damascus in the final weeks of the war. Much to his disappointment, and contrary to instructions he had issued, he was not present at the city's formal surrender, arriving several hours after the city had fallen. Lawrence entered Damascus around 9am on 1 October 1918, but was only the third arrival of the day, the first being the 10th Australian Light Horse Brigade, led by Major A.C.N. 'Harry' Olden who formally accepted the surrender of the city from acting Governor Emir Said
The whole world is like Hazrat Umar but no one is like his sister and brother in law.
Servetus View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Servetus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2006 at 2:13pm

Shalom in return Daniel,

�But You [Servetus] are so wrong.�

I know.  But I didn�t know what else to say.

�I know what's going on and I cheer from the side lines while little girls from Olympia armed with only my wishful thinking put themselves in harms way.�

To speak one�s truth, I would think, especially when it goes against the grain, or the mainstream, is itself often a form of danger.  Live to tell (not sung to the Madonna tune or lyrics), man!  Live to tell!  

�I may have more to answer for than the soldiers with whom I interfere. It's confusing. I'm never sure what the big picture is.�

None of us knows what the big picture is.  At least you are trying to figure it out.

Best regards,

Serv

Edited by Servetus
Daniel Dworsky View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daniel Dworsky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2006 at 12:05pm
Servetus Bless you.

But You are so wrong. I know what's going on and I cheer from the side
lines while little girls from Olympia armed with only my wishful thinking
put themselves in harms way. I may have more to answer for than the
soldiers with whom I interfere. It's confusing. I'm never sure what the big
picture is. If indeed there is an after life I know what I'll be asked.

"If You knew so much enough to talk so much, Why didn't you do more?"
herjihad View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herjihad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2006 at 8:48am

Originally posted by Daniel Dworsky Daniel Dworsky wrote:

Yeah there is something to that.
Hamas also offered a cease fire provided Israel returned to the 67
borders. It's Chutspah but they were Talking and not shooting.

Bombing those two buses in Tel Aviv during the Rabin administration and
then dancing around burning paper mache' buses in Ramalah really
locked these people out of my heart. I'm a pragmatist. I figure you don't
make peace with friends you make peace with enemies. I'll happily
withdraw to the 67 borders but I'm not having these guys over for tea...

Bismillah,

Unfortunatley the politicians play it the opposite.  They drink all kinds of things with each other, but don't want to make peace.

Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.
Daniel Dworsky View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daniel Dworsky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2006 at 7:44am
Herjihad,
Yeah there is something to that.
Hamas also offered a cease fire provided Israel returned to the 67
borders. It's Chutspah but they were Talking and not shooting.

Bombing those two buses in Tel Aviv during the Rabin administration and
then dancing around burning paper mache' buses in Ramalah really
locked these people out of my heart. I'm a pragmatist. I figure you don't
make peace with friends you make peace with enemies. I'll happily
withdraw to the 67 borders but I'm not having these guys over for tea...

Edited by Daniel Dworsky
Servetus View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Servetus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2006 at 7:43am

�I am ashamed to say I lack the courage to go in by myself and help on the
ground.�

I don�t mean to be glib about something that I don�t understand, but, comparatively speaking, there is no shame in that, Daniel.

Serv

herjihad View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herjihad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2006 at 7:35am

Bismillah,

Daniel, thank you for all that you do accomplish.  We appreciate it and may Allah, The Most Loving, reward you and protect you and your family.

I heard a minister for Hamas (I think of Housing) speak about a month ago stating that the PA had already recognized Israel's existence.  This was clearly compliance with the Israeli leaders insistence on Hamas recognition of their existence.  But the reporter said:  Once again, Hamas refuse to recognize Israel.  This word play supports the devastation of humans continously.

Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
  Share Topic