IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Seal of prophet-KhatamanNabiyyeenand othe  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedSeal of prophet-KhatamanNabiyyeenand othe

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920 23>
Author
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2008 at 1:20am
Originally posted by Mansoor_ali Mansoor_ali wrote:

Visit
 261 References from the Books/Letters/etc. of Hazrat Mirza Ghulam Ahmad Sahib of Qadian that Prove that he did not Lay Claim to Prophethood!!!

Hazrat Mirza Ghulam Ahmad Sahib of Qadian never Claimed Prophethood
[in the light of his own writings]

You don't need to to shout with such bold high lighted and underlined lettering, would say you need to read the guidelines of this forum that you need to submit what is your own opinion instead of the propaganda from  the Ahmedia site; whether the regular kind or the irregular the Lahori brand.

You are doing the same thing as the other troll from Switzerland was doing!

OK if they the Mirzais don't say if Mirza was not a prophet then what was he? Mahdi and Messiah the second coming of the Jesusaccording to regula Ahmediya group!

What is the difference between a Messiah and a Prophet?

Now you jumped on the band wagon of trolls; pray tell how did he become a Messiah?

There is an expression in your mother tongue but I won't quote here but you know what I mean?
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
H3OO View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2008 at 1:23am
Mahdi and Messiah the second coming of the Jesusaccording to regula Ahmediya group!

Yes he was the second coming of Jesus, the promised messiah, imam mehdi.
to my knowledge as of yet

Edited by H3OO - 03 October 2008 at 1:24am
Sign*Reader View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2008 at 1:40am
Originally posted by H3OO H3OO wrote:

I even explained what witness (jesus) meant in the light of quran, u are again clueless there and instead are calling me nonsense whereas it is u who have no logical answer infact even an answer.

so plz stop leaving in Dark ages and start using ur mind that God gave u. Im sure God will inquire of u, where u left it when discussing religious matters. he will inquire u what made u believe all those religious scholars when there was no sound reasoning behind there arguments.
Thanks

You owe the explanation of your logic about all the miracles Allah has mentioned in Quran  and then we proceed further!
No dumb obfuscation will be tolerated!
No more discussion, the burden is on you!
Look who is talking! It was Europe that was the dark ages and you wow!

Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
Sign*Reader View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2008 at 1:49am

Mahdi and Messiah the second coming of the Jesusaccording to regula Ahmediya group!

BULLETIN
              TROLL'S CONFESSION
Thumbs%20Down
And finally the truth comes out, I have been telling all along!  What A disingenuous Troll !

Edited by Sign*Reader - 03 October 2008 at 1:52am
H3OO View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2008 at 1:58am
You owe the explanation of your logic about all the miracles Allah has mentioned in Quran  and then we proceed further!
No dumb obfuscation will be tolerated!
No more discussion, the burden is on you!
Look who is talking! It was Europe that was the dark ages and you wow!

Excusus excuses

sir 1st prove what is wrong in the explanation of manna and salwa and why do u take it still as from the skies when ive proved it otherwise  and only then we will move forward.
If there is an explanation for this miracle, then there will also be for others aswell. but the purpose for explaining this one was to openup it u friends with a prove that we have been following a wrong interpretation since birth and reality is different and now that u have been shown the light in the light of quran, use ur logic, mind to get to real interpretation of others.
Of course, im still in process(still studying) right now , so do some work urself also.

Infact another  miracle has also been proven as well with logical reasoning that is Jesus died a natural death.

So two miracle have been discussed and when they  have some logical pattern(which u didnt know before) so do all of them, im sure.

so now the burden is on u to prove and not on me. plz see the light or u will miss the train

Edited by H3OO - 03 October 2008 at 7:24am
H3OO View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2008 at 2:00am
Originally posted by Sign*Reader Sign*Reader wrote:

BULLETIN
              TROLL'S CONFESSION
Thumbs%20Down
And finally the truth comes out, I have been telling all along!  What A disingenuous Troll !

what confession? i have stated the belief of ahmedis  as to what they believe and not mine bcz this thread was to clear their beliefs.

and thats why i stated
to my knowledge as of yet which u didnt bother to read.

Edited by H3OO - 03 October 2008 at 2:05am
H3OO View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2008 at 2:08am
Originally posted by Whisper Whisper wrote:

My friends, please save your energies. You are wasting it on a chap who has all the tendencies of a psychopath and he just thrives on your attentiona. He gets a buzz out of disturbing you. Period 

My dear friend Whisper,
 are u sure about that.
 People can see for them selves when they read this thread that u have here done nothing except for speaking rubbish, badmouthing/insulting others, blackmailing/threatening others, using foul language or singing songs of your peerjee, u have not discussed any religious matter here in the light of quran

whereas i have discussed most of the things here with reference to quran, hadith and reasonings.

Im sure everyone can see that either im removing the misconceptions regarding ahmedis from their books or clearing the concepts from quran and hadith and nothing has been stated illogical or by my ownself.

Edited by H3OO - 03 October 2008 at 2:14am
H3OO View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2008 at 4:55am

Here is a scientific experiment/ reasoning for another miracle parting of red sea and plz read it with an open mind.

though i know im wasting my time here as u will  still not  except and come with ur regular excuses.

Naum Volzinger and Alexei Androsov, two Russian mathematicians, proved that the Prophet Musa (as) could indeed have parted the sea. Unlike those scientists who concentrated on the probability of such a miracle, the Russian mathematicians investigated the conditions that might have led to the miracle. In turn, this led to the confirmation of the miracle itself.

According to the study which was published in the Bulletin of the Russian Academy of Sciences, there was a reef, which was close to the surface in the Red Sea at that time. From there, the scientists set about establishing the speed of the wind and the strength of the storm needed to leave the reef high and dry at low tide. As a result, it became apparent that a wind speed of 30 metres per second would have caused the sea to retract, leaving the reef exposed. Naum Volzinger, of the Institute of Oceanography of the Russian Academy of Sciences, stated that "if the [east] wind blew all night at a speed of 30 metres per second then the reef would be dry." He also said that "it would take the Jews-there were 600,000 of them-four hours to cross the 7 kilometre reef that runs from one coast to another� then, in half an hour, the waters would come back."203 In addition, Volzinger said that he and his colleague Androsov studied the issue strictly from Isaac Newton's point of view. As he put it, "I am convinced that God rules the Earth through the laws of physics."204

It must not be forgotten that there is always a possibility of this natural phenomenon taking place. If Allah so desires, this miracle can take place again when the requisite conditions-such as windspeed, time and place-are met. However, the truly miraculous aspect here is the fact that these events took place just when the Prophet Musa (as) and his tribe were about to be vanquished.

Ofcourse this can be wrong but definitely one cant ignore the fact that now even science is starting to prove that there could be some logical reasoning for its happening within the laws of nature. im sure as studies go on further, things will be further clarified.

Edited by H3OO - 03 October 2008 at 5:23am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920 23>
  Share Topic