IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Seal of prophet-KhatamanNabiyyeenand othe  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedSeal of prophet-KhatamanNabiyyeenand othe

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819 23>
Author
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2008 at 2:05pm
Originally posted by H3OO H3OO wrote:

...when moses prayed for the water for his people
 and we said, Strike the rock with thy rod and there gush forth from it twelve springs, so that every tribe knew their drinking place...2:61

just look at this verse. god didnt throw water from the skies but just pointed out the direction from where water can be available or where to strike the rod.

Geologists say that sometimes water flows at a small depth underneath hillrocks or rocks and begins to gush forth the moment the rock is struck  with something heavy or pointed.

so u see perfectly within the rules of his world bcz he knows how to.
as he is powerful.

After so much explanation regarding this matter, it should be clear that it was not thrown from the skies but within some worldly means.

The manna and roasted quails couldn't be growing over night on ground! Also apply your logic on this!
Where it is mentioned 'overnight' in quran and Quail is a kind of whitish bird which is found in some parts of Arabia, so it doesnt need to grow on ground, neither needs to be thrown from the heavens, it might be wandering there, who knowsSmile

Red herrings galore!
Produce that geologist with a proof who can create 12 springs in a desert rock with a strike of a stick!
And just don't be ridiculous to pick apart everything! why God did point about the about water from rock and not sky with your asinine attempt for obfuscating the issue at hand! You may be only one who may have figured sitting in Switzerland to utilize the rain water straight into domestic use!
 While at it don't forget to provide your logic based on ahmedism  parting of the sea with the strike of his rod or just deny it! I have read there are lots of  people who deny it point blank and their are lots of Jews among them. As a matter of fact the former Jew Bill Maher has put out a film with a name  �Religulous.�

If one follows your logic then any religion is illogical!
Your saying "it might be wandering there, who knows" this does it all! It is like talking from both ends of your mouth or "heads I win tail you loose"! You are trying to finagle the Ahmediism's POV but  I woud tell you a fat chance over here!

Edited by Sign*Reader - 02 October 2008 at 2:23pm
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2008 at 2:13pm

Sign*Reader + Seekshidayat and all others!

Paa Jee and my friends please just let me explain a few things to you before all your energy is sucked away by with this energy black hole. I will tell you in Punjaubi so that this H300 (should have actually been H420) also understands at least a bit of it.

If you can�t follow, Seekshidayat, my Paa jee will translate it in Urdu or I am sure even in English for you.

Sir, wahe guru da khalsa, aisa hud haraam aj taee�n ess Forum tay nahi wekhaya. Meri gal sunno tay enoo�n jo vi bukwaas karda aye karan deo. Thonoo�n mein oudi gal smjha deyaa�n.

Saday ghar ch communist type da mahol si tay kaday kissay nay eh nahin si sochaya ke kaun kiss mazhab da hai. Meray walid de saray tay meray we dost taqreeban Ahmadi sigai. Assi ona'n ach tay apnay ch kaday vi koi farak na smjhaya.�Bilkul bharanwaa�d tarah rehnday sa�n.

Ik sadi purani bhen aye. Oda bhra Royal Family ch wea�ya hoya aye. Mei�n oday munday wastay apni dhi da rishta vi dayn lagaya si ga. Out ay meri budhi nahin mani ou chandhi si keh kurri bharanw�n de ass pass Europe ch rehay!

Laikin Sir, aiss banday da kumal wekho ke aidiaa�n harkata�n nay meray wargay global mind dey bnday da vi khoon khola dita aye.

Enu lagaya rehen deo. Eh apnia'n kartoota'n nal becharay Ahmediaa�n da bhata bitha dey ga! Ba kudda.

Eh meray hisaab nal majboor tay bekuss jaya hega.

First of all, ou banda jidi aapdi koi izzat shizzat na hovay ou kadday vi kissay shay di izzat to�n mukamal aari hunda aye.

Enay ena do chaar din ach sabat kart a aye ke eh bechara absolutely izzat les hai ga.

Number do: eh psychopath bal ke sociopath hay ga.

Jerri cheez eh samjhe ke ouss ton ilawa dunya ch koi brain na aya tay na aye ga hore ki ho sakdi aye? Eh socio tay psychopath di pehli nishani hundi aye

Teejay; enay sanoo�n smjha ditta aye keh Allah Kareem nay pichhlay 2000 saal ch dimaagh wale naqd siraf do banday paida keetay � ik Mirza Qadiyaan wala tay dooja eh H420.

Kday koi hore jamaya ee nahin.

Islam ch kerra mufakir ya sahib e ilm aj tai�n aya SWAYE iss Hud Haram ke?

Ghor naal wekho tay bar bar wekho pher na kehna ke aj tai�n kaday koi sociopath tay psychopath mahin wekhaya.

Sir enoo lagya rehen deo. Ehday naal sur khapaa�n di koi lode nahin. Mera waada aye keh aye shakhess Mirzaiyaa�n da bhatta bithay dega tay ik na ik din ossay anjam tay pohnchay ga jo eday nabi da hoya si.

Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2008 at 2:36pm
My friends, please save your energies. You are wasting it on a chap who has all the tendencies of a psychopath and he just thrives on your attentiona. He gets a buzz out of disturbing you. Period 

He has landed here with a redundant point. He seems to have embarked on a jihaad against some presumed hatreds we are accused of having for Ahmedis. Can you just please tell me how many of you hate them?

Yes such hatreds do exist, but entirely in a different class and that class is not here, that class doen't attend and is in fact not capable of communicating at the level of this Forum.

I can see that he must have been hated often. Not just that, I won't be surprised if he has been thorougly beaten up by people around and quite often. But I promise you that was not for his Ahmediship but just for his third rate and blatantly psychopathic behaviour.

He holds the rare gift of turning people against him, he doesn't have to put in much effort into that at all. He has bad odour and a terribly distorted personality. My son is away at a conference otherwise I would have discussed this case with him and found out his threat level. People with such behavioural problems are normally institutionalised in Britain.

Please avoid trying to discuss anything with this troll just because he is here not for a discussion, he is here just for barking at us and disturbing you all for hating Ahmedis and to extract revenge for all the beatings that he has had possibly since his childhood. We must avoid a disturbed chap even for human reasons.

A person who thisnks "Hum shuma deegray naist" - non in this world like me! is a mental case. Period. Read all his posts and you will find that.

Edited by Whisper - 02 October 2008 at 2:46pm
Sign*Reader View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2008 at 2:55pm
Sasha Jee:
I got the points and got a kick reading it!
but you know he is green beyond belief and I was starting to have some fun in my spare time!
Once I found out he goes to Brit based Ahmedia site for his toxins, I just do it as an antidot so young folks observing from the side lines stay immune to this balderdash!

Edited by Sign*Reader - 03 October 2008 at 1:03am
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2008 at 9:21pm
I got the points and got a kick reading it!

Paa jee I have a plain simple way of measuring a chap on this site. We have just a handful of people like you, here, if they and their opinion is not respected then that chap is just worth binning.

The very first sign of a socio-psychopath is that he considers anyone and everyone exactly as worthless as himself. But, obviously, he is wound to reflect it as if there is none like him in this whole wide world. It is the primary symptom of sociopathy to make the world believe that there has never been anything like them ever born in the entire world!

A socipath will never even glance at even historic facts that do NOT reinforce a view locked in his mind!!

Its a 'plain simple historic fact that his nabi was called for a MUNAZARA (its imeaterial who that man was) His nabi DID NOT SHOW UP to establish his claims, not just the onec, not twice, but a whole THREE times.

It is also a historic fact that he hired a mushtanda to do away with my grandfather. WHAT AN EFFING NABI! But the chaps at Khaliqabad got hold of him tay odiaa'n tangaa'n cheer tiaa'n. (they tore open off his legs)

It is an established historic fact that Mirza was put up for a Knighthood in an honours list. Someone around him wisened him to the fact that a Nabi was never honoured by the rulers ever in human history and this will not wash well with the masses. That Knighthood went to Sir Zafarullah Khan!

A hundred and twenty other things indicate his ailment. I am now convinced that this poor blighter was beaten up, somewhere, more for his distorted behaviour than for his Ahmediship! And he is crying hatreds.

He keeps listing Mirza as a prophet in all his posts. Absolute chore da puttar, any minute he will say that Hamid Karzai is some Extra Additional Assistant Deputy Prophet - appointed by Amreeka. His was appointed by Britain.

These Mirzais attract hatreds at the grass root level by standing aside at a Muslim's Namaz e Janaza and with other arrogant acts. Most of them are blockheads like this sample.

Edited by Whisper - 02 October 2008 at 9:50pm
Mansoor_ali View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2008 at 11:01pm
H3OO View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2008 at 1:06am
Originally posted by Sign*Reader Sign*Reader wrote:

Originally posted by H3OO H3OO wrote:

...when moses prayed for the water for his people
 and we said, Strike the rock with thy rod and there gush forth from it twelve springs, so that every tribe knew their drinking place...2:61

just look at this verse. god didnt throw water from the skies but just pointed out the direction from where water can be available or where to strike the rod.

Geologists say that sometimes water flows at a small depth underneath hillrocks or rocks and begins to gush forth the moment the rock is struck  with something heavy or pointed.

so u see perfectly within the rules of his world bcz he knows how to.
as he is powerful.

After so much explanation regarding this matter, it should be clear that it was not thrown from the skies but within some worldly means.

The manna and roasted quails couldn't be growing over night on ground! Also apply your logic on this!
Where it is mentioned 'overnight' in quran and Quail is a kind of whitish bird which is found in some parts of Arabia, so it doesnt need to grow on ground, neither needs to be thrown from the heavens, it might be wandering there, who knowsSmile

Red herrings galore!
Produce that geologist with a proof who can create 12 springs in a desert rock with a strike of a stick!
And just don't be ridiculous to pick apart everything! why God did point about the about water from rock and not sky with your asinine attempt for obfuscating the issue at hand! You may be only one who may have figured sitting in Switzerland to utilize the rain water straight into domestic use!
 While at it don't forget to provide your logic based on ahmedism  parting of the sea with the strike of his rod or just deny it! I have read there are lots of  people who deny it point blank and their are lots of Jews among them. As a matter of fact the former Jew Bill Maher has put out a film with a name  �Religulous.�

If one follows your logic then any religion is illogical!
Your saying "it might be wandering there, who knows" this does it all! It is like talking from both ends of your mouth or "heads I win tail you loose"! You are trying to finagle the Ahmediism's POV but  I woud tell you a fat chance over here!

Sir u again sound clueless here.

1st u have not been able to give a single reasoning as to how my explanation regarding manna is wrong or illogical.

I have given u proofs that there is nowhere mentioned in quran that it fell from the sky. can u mention?
i have cleared the meaning of sent down(descent/nazool) in reference with where it is used in other quran verses and nowhere else it means fallen from the sky, so then how does it here.
so have not been able to deny this thing yet.

u see its all clear/logic, but do u use ur logic, ur mind.

It is not my writings, its clear from quran but only those whose minds are open, who have the ability to think/reason logically can understand it.

and oh, rain water can not be used for drinking but i guess we talking about miracles of God, arent we?, im sure if he wanted to, he wouldve made it drinkable but no, God dont break his rules and so made a way within the rules of this world and instead pointed out the direction from where water is available and geologist now even say that there is water under the rocks. it is proved.

U see the greatness of God, he knows everything but unfortunately u dont want accept that he knows without breaking the rules.

and dont talk about ahmedis. talk about what is wrong, what is against quran, against Allah, against logic(which u dont use) in the explanation above.
 infact it is proved from above interpretation that in islam everything is rational, in connection with our logic bcz its the religion of God and he knows how to be rational and he never breaks his own rules but u are objecting that God break his own rules to help his dearones.
Think again
H3OO View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2008 at 1:17am
I even explained what witness (jesus) meant in the light of quran, u are again clueless there and instead are calling me nonsense whereas it is u who have no logical answer infact even an answer.

so plz stop leaving in Dark ages and start using ur mind that God gave u. Im sure God will inquire of u, where u left it when discussing religious matters. he will inquire u what made u believe all those religious scholars when there was no sound reasoning behind there arguments.
Thanks

Edited by H3OO - 03 October 2008 at 1:21am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819 23>
  Share Topic