IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Seal of prophet-KhatamanNabiyyeenand othe  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedSeal of prophet-KhatamanNabiyyeenand othe

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 23>
Author
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2008 at 12:47am
Originally posted by Sign*Reader Sign*Reader wrote:

Originally posted by H3OO H3OO wrote:

and then as the above logic thing becomes clearer now, u didnt answer my question as to how Allah saved prophet[sa] from with in the rules of this world with out raising him and then my explanation of verse is pretty clear specially in the light of all above.

Rephrase your question?

http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=8433&PN=7
read my 1st post here where ive given events where God saved prophet[sa] without breaking his law, without raising prophet[sa] to skies. which again prove that he doesn't break his laws and that he must used some worldly way [just like he used to save prophet[sa]] to save jesus. why to raise jesus?
Sign*Reader View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2008 at 12:49am

SR plz read my post that u quoted, again as i have made some alterations to make it more clear

What is surah name & number about the cattle etc
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
H3OO View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2008 at 12:56am

'Allah has indeed down to you a Reminder, a Messenger, who recites unto you the clear Signs of Allah, that he may bring those who believe and do good deeds out of every kind of darkness into light'29

Does that mean that prophet[sa] came down from the skies

WHat Surah you are quoting from to look before reply?

(65:11-12)
H3OO View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2008 at 1:00am

SR plz read my post that u quoted, again as i have made some alterations to make it more clear

What is surah name & number about the cattle etc

39:6

He created you (all) from a single person: then created, of like nature, his mate; and he sent down for you eight head of cattle in pairs: He makes you, in the wombs of your mothers, in stages, one after another, in three veils of darkness. such is Allah, your Lord and Cherisher: to Him belongs (all) dominion. There is no god but He: then how are ye turned away (from your true Centre)?

Edited by H3OO - 02 October 2008 at 1:02am
Sign*Reader View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2008 at 1:20am

and then as the above logic thing becomes clearer now, u didnt answer my question as to how Allah saved prophet[sa] from with in the rules of this world with out raising him and then my explanation of verse is pretty clear specially in the light of all above.

Rephrase your question?

http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=8433&PN=7
read my 1st post here where ive given events where God saved prophet[sa] without breaking his law, without raising prophet[sa] to skies. which again prove that he doesn't break his laws and that he must used some worldly way [just like he used to save prophet[sa]] to save jesus. why to raise jesus?

Mission aborted against the israelites and he is going to be the witness against the Israelites in the end cuz they became traitors to the Allah's cause while they got each and every concession under the promise to do his work but it is an open treason and they joined forces with Shaitan.
As matter of fact the fight between the forces of Allah na d the Shaitan was to become so protracted with time that Allah needed witness protection program aginast the masses who will be hood winked and be trapped by the Israelites agianst the forces of Allah and the vents of the day are poiting toward that! The forces Allah held the fort for almost a millenium and half and then the forces of Shaitan have gotten in the saddle with lots and lots of fiat  interest based money and war machine for a show down! I don;t know you have kept what has been going on the Wall Street nad that should give you pause about the  truth of the matter that the Israelite have done on their side!
 The Prophet's plan was Allah's Ace in the hole that shaitan couln't get his hands on and it was well protected through his training and then of  his sahabas and the firmness of faith a miracle of Quraan that transformation unparalleled in the history of religion and politics utterly crushed all the working of Shaitan! There was  major difference in the DNA of the Isralite and the Ishmaelites! The Ishmaelites were free to be pagans or Muslim whereas the Isarelite were enslaved time and time again due to bad faith!
They are back in the saddle of money changing biz like all times and every one will be affected one way or other and and lines will get drawn again but this time the stakes are humongous! The way conditions are going down in the west without Jesus as a witness the final drop scene is unimaginable without his role! The fiat system of the Jewish banking will ultimately bring disaster for all!
Thee is more to it but that later!

Edited by Sign*Reader - 02 October 2008 at 1:30am
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
H3OO View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2008 at 2:34am
"And there is none among the people of the Book but will  believe in it (it; refers to being crucified) before his (it may be people of book and not jesus) death  and on the Day of Judgment he will be a witness against them." (4:160)

U talked about him[as] being the witness. u must have taken this from the verse above but u have misunderstood.

the above   means that there is no one among the people of the book who didnt believe that he was not  crucified or not killed (which allah clearly states in the verse 4:159] before his(book of people) death.

and at that time after this event, every people of book believed that he was either killed or crucified and they all died with this belief. Now it looks true and makes sense.

until quran cleared this matter as to what happened and
as he[jesus as] was alive at that time,  as he survived and migrated some where else, so surely he would've the news, that people of book are in a delusion that he is crucified or killed and hence the witness
and he will be a witness on day of judgment.

and this automatically also proves that he has died, a natural death.

I hope this problem is cleared and i dont have to respond to ur remaing post and as to prophet[sa] trained, what training?. did he made those
people sleep or did he made spider to make a web. so what training are u
talking about. it was clearly a way within the rules of this world created by God bcz he dont compromise on his rules and as also shown by above explanation, he must have saved jesus through some worldly means as well.

Edited by H3OO - 03 October 2008 at 12:53pm
H3OO View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2008 at 2:46am
and plz dont keep blaming the jews or christians for everything.
It should be only then, when we Muslims are pious, have very Good deeds, and follow perfectly islam. I believe they follow more of islam than us despite not believing and we are only happy to the extent of being muslims rather than trying to follow.
quran stated thousands of reasons for the fall of muslims and all of them have very much to do with their own deeds and not with jews.

and maybe we are not bringing any change in ourselves bcz we think we are right and it is others who are wrong.

so we should be more concerned about our own deeds, behaviors rather than thinking about what others are doing.

Edited by H3OO - 02 October 2008 at 2:48am
H3OO View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2008 at 3:31am
...when moses prayed for the water for his people
 and we said, Strike the rock with thy rod and there gush forth from it twelve springs, so that every tribe knew their drinking place...2:61

just look at this verse. god didnt throw water from the skies but just pointed out the direction from where water can be available or where to strike the rod.

Geologists say that sometimes water flows at a small depth underneath hillrocks or rocks and begins to gush forth the moment the rock is struck  with something heavy or pointed.

so u see perfectly within the rules of his world bcz he knows how to.
as he is powerful.

After so much explanation regarding this matter, it should be clear that it was not thrown from the skies but within some worldly means.

The manna and roasted quails couldn't be growing over night on ground! Also apply your logic on this!
Where it is mentioned 'overnight' in quran and Quail is a kind of whitish bird which is found in some parts of Arabia, so it doesnt need to grow on ground, neither needs to be thrown from the heavens, it might be wandering there, who knowsSmile

Edited by H3OO - 02 October 2008 at 5:19am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 23>
  Share Topic