IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Islamic INTRAfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Maulana Maududi and Dr. Israr Ahmad  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedMaulana Maududi and Dr. Israr Ahmad

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author
Senior  Member
Male
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2008 at 6:00am

May peace and blessings of Allah Almighty be on all of you.

I am very big fan of Maulana Maududi.Nodoubt Maulana was one of the most prolific scholars of Islam(May Allah please with him).He spent his whole life for Islam.His contributions a lot.

His major contribution was in the field of Quran.His commentary of Holy Quran by the name of 'Tafheem ul Quran' is very famous among muslims and non-muslims.I personally have read about those non-muslims who accepted Islam by reading his commentary.

'Tafheem ul Quran' can be read in English language as well as in Urdu language.

Click here for English

And click here to read in Urdu language.

Now some about Dr.Israr Ahmed.By profession he is a medical doctor(M.B.B.S) but he has devoted his life for the sake of Islam.He is very renowned scholar and mufassir of Quran.Firstly,he was influenced by Maulana Maududi.I have watched his programmes on T.V. Here is official website of Dr.Israr Ahmed.Click here Tazeem e Islami

Thanks all of you.

minuteman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2008 at 11:37am
Originally posted by gappub gappub wrote:

This is very irresponsible to give remarks like "Funny proposal of Khilafa".

If someone is not able to understand any ideology, he should learn it.

Do you think that Hazrat Eisah will come and he will be elected prime minister of democratic system ? Or Hazrat Imam Mahdi will be a elected as a president by a parliament ?

Democracy is a playground of masonic powers.

Please, just think with responsibility when posting any remarks.

I am sorry if i said something wrong.

Jazak Allah

I had to say like that because I heard what Dr. Israr said about the method of setting up Khilafat. I cannot fully remember now what he said. But it was something like all muslim countries agreeing to set up Khilafat and then siting together and choosing a Khalifah. It was really a funny proposal because it was not workable. That is all.

Do you believe that Hazrat Eisa is alive now and he will come in this world? Please tell.

Edited by minuteman - 26 September 2008 at 11:54am
minuteman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2008 at 11:51am
Originally posted by gappub gappub wrote:

How could Mr. Maudoodi believed that Imam mahdi will not know that he is Imam mahdi ?
If he will not know that he is Mehdi then he should also not know that who is dajjal ? and who is Isa ?

If this is how Mr. Maudoodi undertood Imam Mehdi then i doubt....

Also what is a definition of (Top class modern political leader) ?

I found some of Ahadith regarding Imam mehdi.
http://www.irshad.org/islam/prophecy/mahdi.htm

Regards

Yes, Quite interesting. Maudoodi sahib wrote in a book that there will be no news from Allah now to any one. Therefore Imam Mahdi will also not know that he was the Imam Mahdi.  After his death, people will consider his great works and will come to know that he (so and so) was the Imam Mahdi.

This had been written in one of his books. But he believed in the coming of Imam Mahdi before Eisa a.s.

I do not think that he was right because the Saints (Aulia Allah) of the Ummah had been claiming some news of the Ghaib (Ilham) etc. And those are published in their books too. Persons like Abdul Qadir Jeelani and Shah Waliullah Dehlawi and his father and Moheyuddin ibne Arabi (Undulusi), they had reported their Ilham.

Also there is a Hadith " Nothng is left of the prophethood except Mubassharat." The Sahabah asked "What are Mubassharat?"
 The prophet replied "True dreams". That meant messages will come through visions.

Maudoodi sahib did not believe in Ilham or traeeqat. He also did not like the Democracy and nationalism and Secularism, in the beginning. But later agreed to politics and became a political leader.

Edited by minuteman - 26 September 2008 at 11:53am
minuteman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2008 at 5:09am

Originally posted by gappub

How could Mr. Maudoodi believed that Imam mahdi will not know that he is Imam mahdi ?
If he will not know that he is Mehdi then he should also not know that who is dajjal ? and who is Isa ?

If this is how Mr. Maudoodi undertood Imam Mehdi then i doubt....

Also what is a definition of (Top class modern political leader) ?

I found some of Ahadith regarding Imam mehdi.
http://www.irshad.org/islam/prophecy/mahdi.htm

Regards

I am sorry, I do not have any copy paste facility /practice. What I wrote is correct that maudoodi sahib said "Imam Mahdi will not know that he is the Imam mahdi....... Any one who will claim to be Imam Mahdi will be a liar.....  Imam Mahdi will be a most advanced modern political leader.....

I can name the book where he wrote these things. It is not a big book. It is book in which Maudoodi sahib blamed Hazrat Uthman for not being honest and fair during his Caliphate.
 In that book, Maudoodi sahib took charge of all the reformers (Mujaddideen) of the Ummah of each century and informed every one of us about the mistakes they made..... starting from Umar bin Abdul Aziz and ending with Syed Ahmad Shaheed Brelvi, the mUjaddid of 13th century.

Edited by minuteman - 03 October 2008 at 10:13am
gappub View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2008 at 3:49am
Re:   Do you believe that Hazrat Eisa is alive now and he will come in this world? Please tell.

Yes, He is alive but not on the face of this earth. He was taken alive by Allah.
He will be sent back to earth by Allah. to fight Dajjal.

(I wonder, why did you ask me this question)

Edited by gappub - 09 October 2008 at 2:06am
gappub View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2008 at 3:57am
Original By Minuteman

I am sorry, I do not have any copy paste facility /practice. What I wrote is correct that maudoodi sahib said "Imam Mahdi will not know that he is the Imam mahdi....... Any one who will claim to be Imam Mahdi will be a liar.....  Imam Mahdi will be a most advanced modern political leader.....

I can name the book where he wrote these things. It is not a big book. It is book in which Maudoodi sahib blamed Hazrat Uthman for not being honest and fair during his Caliphate.
 In that book, Maudoodi sahib took charge of all the reformers (Mujaddideen) of the Ummah of each century and informed every one of us about the mistakes they made..... starting from Umar bin Abdul Aziz and ending with Syed Ahmad Shaheed Brelvi, the mUjaddid of 13th century.

It is very informative, 
Thank you

abosait View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2009 at 7:00am

Originally posted by minuteman minuteman wrote:

I can name the book where he  Maudoodi sahib blamed Hazrat Uthman for not being honest and fair during his Caliphate.... and informed us about the mistakes they (the reformers (Mujaddideen) of the Ummah of each century) made..... starting from Umar bin Abdul Aziz and ending with Syed Ahmad Shaheed Brelvi, the mUjaddid of 13th century.
I happened to read all the posts in this thread today and noticed that you have not mentioned the name of that book even after three months. Could you tell us at least now? There might be some site which has uploaed that book but we cannot google it out unless we know the title of the book if you are truthful.

02/05/09 Wheres minuteman gone?

Edited by abosait - 01 May 2009 at 10:09pm
obaidmuhammad23 View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Male
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2010 at 8:15pm
Assalamu Alaikum
It is wrong to separate Religion from Politics. Religion came to rule over a country not just in the Masajids. This is the problem, for example in Pakistan, that most of the Ulema and religious people do not care about how become their leaders saying politics is Haram. But they follow those leaders, they have to say yes to them, they have to abide by their rules, they have to participate under the politicians no matter if the say its haram or not.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic