IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Islamic INTRAfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - the sahaaba  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic Closedthe sahaaba

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 12>
Author
Female Islam
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2008 at 4:20am

Now, coming to an other FACT, I don't think you shall accept it over boards.

The fact is that according to your books, shia women do not inherit lands or fixed property.

Well, lets look in to this hadith from your books

In the Shia book of Hadith al-Kafi, al-Kulayni has included a chapter entitled �Women do not inherit land.� In this chapter, he narrates a Hadith from Imam Muhammad al-Baqir:

�Women do not inherit anything of land or fixed property.� (al-Kafi, vol. 7 p. 127, Kitab al-Mawarith, hadith no. 1)

He asked Imam Ja�far as-Sadiq about what a woman inherits. The Imam replied:

�They will get the value of the bricks, the building, the wood and the bamboo. As for the land and the fixed property, they will get no inheritance from that.� (Tahdhib al-Ahkam, vol. 9 p. 299; Bihar al-Anwar, vol. 104 p. 351)

Imam Muhammad al-Baqir said:

�A woman will not inherit anything of land and fixed property.� (Tahdhib al-Ahkam, vol. 9 p. 298; al-Istibsar, vol. 4 p. 152)

Imam Ja�far as-Sadiq said:

�Women will have nothing of houses or land.� (Tahdhib al-Ahkam, vol. 9 p. 299; Bihar al-Anwar, vol. 104 p. 351)

Now, when your sources say that women cannot inherit land, then how why do you claim that the land of inheritance be given to Fatima RA ? A big question . May Allah swt  guide you atleast thru this question.

An other question to you

When Ali {RA} became Caliph, he did not revoke the decision of Abu Bakr {RA} on the propety of Fadak. What stopped Ali {RA} from doing this? So why are the Shia against Abu Bakr {RA} when Ali {RA} upheld the decision?

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
asda View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2008 at 5:44am
br....i want u to think on ure own words:
ure accusation!!!
Quote You blindly follow a book since your scholars had written it . And how did they write --- You yourself admit that they did not check the authenticity.

Quote You said in your own words that your scholars did not care for authenticity of hadeeths. Does it not open your minds to think how far is it reliable ?

we dont blindly follow those books FYI!!!!!do u even know how much a hadith is looked upon...

now ure claim:
Quote Even our scholars spent there life, in collecting hadiths, offered isteqarah and then finalised in there books.. And alhamdullilah, they did check the authenticity of hadiths.

and then u say:
Quote i don't care if your start up quoting from our books. I shall welcome it. But see that i believe in Quran and sunnah. Our hadiths shud be authentic. We just don't believe in all the books blindly. We do study it only after knowing its authenticity.

wen it comes to u, u will chk the authenticity, and wen it comes to me, i shud accept it blindly????wat a joke...

Quote Many works of shi'ates are all infallible and filled with lies

lol...u knw wat...do ure best in trying to inflame me...u have failed...alhamdulillah...please stop spreading lies about shias...

Quote Can u share here, as in which volume of Sahih Bukhari is it ? Kindly share its number too, so that i first check its authenticity and then reply you.

Volume 5, Book 59, Number 367

http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/fundamentals/hadithsunnah/bukhari/059.sbt.html

Quote Whose seerah is it ? We have many people writing the biographies of Prophet. Can you let me know if this line of yours is supported by any hadith ?

i think its a scholarly work....since its a sunni auther....i hope he has not taken this out from his pocket...he must have gone thru books..
heres da image: http://img362.imageshack.us/my.php?image=seeratunnabiv3p164165at5.jpg

Quote What if she had those clothes. Why is it wrong when she stored it

arent clothes part of inheiritence??? wasnt this charity??

br...y are u being partial in ure judgement....wen aysha has a property of the Prophet (a.s), u say "Why is it wrong?" and wen Fatima (a.s) wants her right, u say it was not supposed to be her....REMEMBER...according to u the Prophet does not leave inheiritence!!! so where did this come from...

Quote Why don't you display your mournings on the roads as you do on 10th of Muharram. Is it that you have little pain for Ali RA, so cry inside !!!!

its the same pain....no one has it more or less for any Imam (a.s)...infact there are juloos in pakistan on the death of Imam Ali (a.s).....what do u know about us??just what ure sunni scholar told u about shia, u belive it??? Br...i Pray for Allah (s.w.t) to help u..

Quote BE IT one child, does the pain of the increase if the number increases. Pain is pain. If at all you feel you are to mourn and wail and hurt yourselves, why do you display over roads. Just lashing over chest, until blood flows ----- *****-- IS THIS Islam ?

did u even read wat i say....i have already said its an act of jahilliyah, and is not followed by 99.9% of shias!!!" plz dont blame us of a lie which few jahil ppl do.....

Quote May be you cry for them inside your mosques.

if its a day of Happiness in the prophets Family we celebarate...and if its a day of sadness...then we observe it....
asda View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2008 at 6:53am
Originally posted by seekshidayath seekshidayath wrote:

Now, coming to an other FACT, I don't think you shall accept it over boards.

The fact is that according to your books, shia women do not inherit lands or fixed property.

Well, lets look in to this hadith from your books

In the Shia book of Hadith al-Kafi, al-Kulayni has included a chapter entitled �Women do not inherit land.� In this chapter, he narrates a Hadith from Imam Muhammad al-Baqir:

�Women do not inherit anything of land or fixed property.� (al-Kafi, vol. 7 p. 127, Kitab al-Mawarith, hadith no. 1)

He asked Imam Ja�far as-Sadiq about what a woman inherits. The Imam replied:

�They will get the value of the bricks, the building, the wood and the bamboo. As for the land and the fixed property, they will get no inheritance from that.� (Tahdhib al-Ahkam, vol. 9 p. 299; Bihar al-Anwar, vol. 104 p. 351)

Imam Muhammad al-Baqir said:

�A woman will not inherit anything of land and fixed property.� (Tahdhib al-Ahkam, vol. 9 p. 298; al-Istibsar, vol. 4 p. 152)

Imam Ja�far as-Sadiq said:

�Women will have nothing of houses or land.� (Tahdhib al-Ahkam, vol. 9 p. 299; Bihar al-Anwar, vol. 104 p. 351)

Now, when your sources say that women cannot inherit land, then how why do you claim that the land of inheritance be given to Fatima RA ? A big question . May Allah swt� guide you atleast thru this question.

An other question to you

When Ali {RA} became Caliph, he did not revoke the decision of Abu Bakr {RA} on the propety of Fadak. What stopped Ali {RA} from doing this? So why are the Shia against Abu Bakr {RA} when Ali {RA} upheld the decision?

Mashallah!!!! u have done everything to help me....thank you very much....
read what quotes u have give...WOMEN does not inheirit land...isnt it???? WOMEN...not doughter.....wats da difference???

the WOMEN u r talking about is a wife...in urdu we say, "ahmed kee aurat"...exact translation, "ahmeds women"...correct translation ""ahmeds wife"....am i correct??

this hadith is in various shia books....and i will expose the writer of the article again inshallah...

actually the auther has misguided people by again quoting the hadith's one line and not the whole hadith:

as i have said: this hadith is available in other books as well...so its ez to understand wat i am saying...lets look at the same hadith in Elal-Ash Sharae'

look at the image...i advice u to open it...and read from the top right hand side (after zooming it)...since i am not so gud in translation....can u please translate it for our non-urdu readers....

well for our non-urdu readers...i have the same hadith in the book Wasail as-Shia:

Maysarah: I he asked Abu Abdullah [as> about what a woman inherits. The Imam replied: �They will get the value of the bricks, the building, the wood and the bamboo. As for the land and the fixed property, they will get no inheritance from that�. Maysarah said: �What about daughters?� He [as> replied: The daughters shall inherit.� Maysarah said: �How come they (widow) don�t inherit (land or building) although their share is 1/8 of the inheritance and the (daughters') share is 1/4 ?� He replied: �Because she is not a blood relative to inherit but she is relative in law. And this (widow not inheriting land) is because that woman might marry again and bring her husband or her sons from other husband (in the land/house) which would cause rivalry with others living in their house.�

Wasail al-Shia, Volume 26 pages 206-207

the writer of the article has been exposed AGAIN!!!!please stop c&p from this website...this website will only bring shame to u.....plzz...and think with an open mind...and plzzz dont deny the facts just because u dont like it....

Quote When Ali {RA} became Caliph, he did not revoke the decision of Abu Bakr {RA} on the propety of Fadak. What stopped Ali {RA} from doing this? So why are the Shia against Abu Bakr {RA} when Ali {RA} upheld the decision?

i knew that this wud come up....

there are many reasons...one is that he was following the sunnah of the Prophet (a.s)....when Prophet (a.s) returned to Makkah (after fatah e Makkah) he was urged by the sahaaba to take back his house wich was captured by aqeel?...the Prophet refused to do that...

same is the case with Imam ALi (a.s)

The restoration of Fadak carried a benefit, but would have created an image that Imam Ali (as) had reclaimed land that had been taken by the earlier Khalifas. He was aware that the current unlawful occupiers would openly resist this and would spread Fitnah throughout the empire, complaining against Imam Ali (as)�s 'unjust usurpation' of the land that had been given to them by the third Khalifa.

as u must have known, Fidak was not with the goverment during his khilafah....

in Al-Aqd al-Farid, Volume 2 page 87:

وأقطع فدك مروانَ

�He (Uthman) granted Fadak to Marwan�

i hope this is enough to satisfy ure answer.....

seekshidayath View Drop Down
Female Islam
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2008 at 6:42pm
Originally posted by asda asda wrote:

br....i want u to think on ure own words:
ure accusation!!!
Quote You blindly follow a book since your scholars had written it . And how did they write --- You yourself admit that they did not check the authenticity.

Quote You said in your own words that your scholars did not care for authenticity of hadeeths. Does it not open your minds to think how far is it reliable ?

we dont blindly follow those books FYI!!!!!do u even know how much a hadith is looked upon...

But you said that in your earlier post : These were your lines - " our scholars have just written books and dint care about its authenticity because they spent their life just collecting hadith....and if they wud have gone into any of the narrators world, this wud have taken loads of time...infact there are books of rijal written to prove hadith authenticity...so please dont act naive to the situation...

now ure claim:
Quote Even our scholars spent there life, in collecting hadiths, offered isteqarah and then finalised in there books.. And alhamdullilah, they did check the authenticity of hadiths.

and then u say:
Quote i don't care if your start up quoting from our books. I shall welcome it. But see that i believe in Quran and sunnah. Our hadiths shud be authentic. We just don't believe in all the books blindly. We do study it only after knowing its authenticity.

wen it comes to u, u will chk the authenticity, and wen it comes to me, i shud accept it blindly????wat a joke...

What seems authentic to you is unauthentic for me and that which is authentic for me is unauthentic for you. You don't accept Abu Hurayrah {May Allah 's mercy be upon him}. We hold respect for him. You said that your scholars did n't care to look as how authentic they were. Hah !! And you follow it. What a Joke ?

Quote Many works of shi'ates are all infallible and filled with lies

lol...u knw wat...do ure best in trying to inflame me...u have failed...alhamdulillah...please stop spreading lies about shias...

Its again an assumption {that i try to inflame u} that went wrong as usual . Its a FACT not a lie my dear. If you are n't able to accept it

an u share here, as in which volume of Sahih Bukhari is it ? Kindly share its number too, so that i first check its authenticity and then reply you.

Volume 5, Book 59, Number 367

http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/fundamentals/hadithsunnah/bukhari/059.sbt

.html

Well, my checking did get paid. All my praises be to Allah swt , who had given me hidayah to check it. Alhamdullilah.

Let me  share that hadith in full. What you shared is only last little part.

Narrated Malik bin Aus Al-Hadathan An-Nasri: That once 'Umar bin Al-Khattab called him and while he was sitting with him, his gatekeeper, Yarfa came and said, "Will you admit 'Uthman, 'Abdur-Rahman bin Auf, AzZubair and Sad (bin Abi Waqqas) who are waiting for your permission?" 'Umar said, "Yes, let them come in." After a while, Yarfa- came again and said, "Will you admit 'Ali and 'Abbas who are asking your permission?" 'Umar said, "Yes." So, when the two entered, 'Abbas said, "O chief of the believers! Judge between me and this (i.e. 'Ali). "Both of them had a dispute regarding the property of Bani An-Nadir which Allah had given to His Apostle as Fai (i.e. booty gained without fighting), 'Ali and 'Abbas started reproaching each other. The (present) people (i.e. 'Uthman and his companions) said, "O chief of the believers! Give your verdict in their case and relieve each from) the other." 'Umar said, "Wait I beseech you, by Allah, by Whose Permission both the heaven and the earth stand fast! Do you know that Allah's Apostle said, 'We (Prophets) our properties are not to be inherited, and whatever we leave, is to be spent in charity,' and he said it about himself?" They (i.e. 'Uthman and his company) said, "He did say it. "'Umar then turned towards 'Ali and 'Abbas and said, "I beseech you both, by Allah! Do you know that Allah's Apostle said this?" They replied in the affirmative. He said, "Now I am talking to you about this matter. Allah the Glorified favored His Apostle with something of this Fai (i.e. booty won without fighting) which He did not give to anybody else. Allah said:-- "And what Allah gave to His Apostle ("Fai"" Booty) from them--For which you made no expedition With either Calvary or camelry. But Allah gives power to His Apostles Over whomsoever He will And Allah is able to do all things." (59.6) So this property was especially granted to Allah's Apostle . But by Allah, the Prophet neither took it all for himself only, nor deprived you of it, but he gave it to all of you and distributed it amongst you till only this remained out of it. And from this Allah's Apostle used to spend the yearly maintenance for his family, and whatever used to remain, he used to spend it where Allah's Property is spent (i.e. in charity), Allah's Apostle kept on acting like that during all his life, Then he died, and Abu Bakr said, 'I am the successor of Allah's Apostle.' So he (i.e. Abu Bakr) took charge of this property and disposed of it in the same manner as Allah's Apostle used to do, and all of you (at that time) knew all about it." Then 'Umar turned towards 'Ali and 'Abbas and said, "You both remember that Abu Bakr disposed of it in the way you have described and Allah knows that, in that matter, he was sincere, pious, rightly guided and the follower of the right. Then Allah caused Abu Bakr to die and I said, 'I am the successor of Allah's Apostle and Abu Bakr.' So I kept this property in my possession for the first two years of my rule (i.e. Caliphate and I used to dispose of it in the same wa as Allah's Apostle and Abu Bakr used to do; and Allah knows that I have been sincere, pious, rightly guided an the follower of the right (in this matte Later on both of you (i.e. 'Ali and Abbas) came to me, and the claim of you both was one and the same, O 'Abbas! You also came to me. So I told you both that Allah's Apostle said, "Our property is not inherited, but whatever we leave is to be given in charity.' Then when I thought that I should better hand over this property to you both or the condition that you will promise and pledge before Allah that you will dispose it off in the same way as Allah's Apostle and Abu Bakr did and as I have done since the beginning of my caliphate or else you should not speak to me (about it).' So, both of you said to me, 'Hand it over to us on this condition.' And on this condition I handed it over to you. Do you want me now to give a decision other than that (decision)? By Allah, with Whose Permission both the sky and the earth stand fast, I will never give any decision other than that (decision) till the Last Hour is established. But if you are unable to manage it (i.e. that property), then return it to me, and I will manage on your behalf." The sub-narrator said, "I told 'Urwa bin Az-Zubair of this Hadith and he said, 'Malik bin Aus has told the truth" I heard 'Aisha, the wife of the Prophet saying, 'The wives of the Prophet sent 'Uthman to Abu Bakr demanding from him their 1/8 of the Fai which Allah had granted to his Apostle. But I used to oppose them and say to them: Will you not fear Allah? Don't you know that the Prophet used to say: Our property is not inherited, but whatever we leave is to be given in charity? The Prophet mentioned that regarding himself. He added: 'The family of Muhammad can take their sustenance from this property. So the wives of the Prophet stopped demanding it when I told them of that.' So, this property (of Sadaqa) was in the hands of Ali who withheld it from 'Abbas and overpowered him. Then it came in the hands of Hasan bin 'Ali, then in the hands of Husain bin 'Ali, and then in the hands of Ali bin Husain and Hasan bin Hasan, and each of the last two used to manage it in turn, then it came in the hands of Zaid bin Hasan, and it was truly the Sadaqa of Allah's Apostle ."  (Book #59, Hadith #367)
Also read that which is in bold. Even the wives of Prophet, mother of we believers, did not know of that saying of the Prophet, but when they knew of it they stopped demanding it.

seerah is it ? We have many people writing the biographies of Prophet. Can you let me know if this line of yours is supported by any hadith ?[/QUOTE]
i think its a scholarly work....since its a sunni auther....i hope he has not taken this out from his pocket...he must have gone thru books..
heres da image: http://img362.imageshack.us/my.php?image=seeratunnabiv3p164165at5.jpg

Quote What if she had those clothes. Why is it wrong when she stored it

arent clothes part of inheiritence??? wasnt this charity??

br...y are u being partial in ure judgement....wen aysha has a property of the Prophet (a.s), u say "Why is it wrong?" and wen Fatima (a.s) wants her right, u say it was not supposed to be her....REMEMBER...according to u the Prophet does not leave inheiritence!!! so where did this come from...

Go thru that hadith again , esp its bold part. Even when the wives of Prophet demanded it , {unknowingly}., they were stopped. And do you know the what all comes under "inheritance". Are clothes, to be INHERITED ? Haha , may be you all inherit even cloths.

don't you display your mournings on the roads as you do on 10th of Muharram. Is it that you have little pain for Ali RA, so cry inside !!!![/QUOTE]

its the same pain....no one has it more or less for any Imam (a.s)...infact there are juloos in pakistan on the death of Imam Ali (a.s).....what do u know about us??just what ure sunni scholar told u about shia, u belive it??? Br...i Pray for Allah (s.w.t) to help u..

Shias here don't come on roads on the death anniversary of Ali RA. Perhaps they are less jahel than those in pak. I thought they have less grief over death of Ali RA than Hussain RA, that they do not display over roads.  May Allah swt give them hidayah not to mourn for the dead too. By the way , i have an other question, but before that thanks for clearing it, that this form of protesting is an act of Jahilliya which is to be condemned. Kindly spread this word in your community. My question is, do you also mourn or protest for the death of Khadijah RA., be it in mosques ? Kindly, do answer this.

f sadness...then we observe it....
[/QUOTE]
Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
seekshidayath View Drop Down
Female Islam
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2008 at 6:56pm
An other question

Why do you stress on just Fatima RA, even wives of Prophet {Pbuh} shud be having right over the Property na ? Even his other daughters, Zaynab and Umm Kulthum were alive then . Don't forget that. We all know that Khaybar was taken in the 7th year after the Hijrah, and that Zaynab died in the 8th year, and Umm Kulthum in the 9th year after the Hijrah. How can it then be thought that Prophet {Pbuh]  would give something to Fatimah but not to his other daughters?

Now acc to the hadith which you pasted, it says, widows cannot inherit, as they may get married again. Here, its an exception. Wives of Prophet {Pbuh} were not to marry any. So even they had there right over the property, if i agree that Fatima RA, had the right.  When you all condemn Abu Bakr , may Allah's mercy be upon him, for following the saying of Prophet, if he were wrong, nauzbillah, he would have given some share to his own daughter, Ayesha RA, who was also a wife of Prophet. Kindly, do ponder over it ! ! !

Edited by seekshidayath - 18 September 2008 at 6:59pm
asda View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2008 at 4:21am
Quote But you said that in your earlier post : These were your lines

they were compilers...and later scholars have written books on rijal...u just wanna go off topic dont u??.and wen i present a hadith, u wanna chk its authenticity...and i cant do that....how biased can u be...

Quote What seems authentic to you is unauthentic for me and that which is authentic for me is unauthentic for you. You don't accept Abu Hurayrah {May Allah 's mercy be upon him}. We hold respect for him. You said that your scholars did n't care to look as how authentic they were. Hah !! And you follow it. What a Joke ?

do u wanna debate me about the acts of abu hurayra??

Quote Its again an assumption {that i try to inflame u} that went wrong as usual . Its a FACT not a lie my dear. If you are n't able to accept it

ok then..do u accept the above debate??then i will show u wat a lie is..

Quote Also read that which is in bold. Even the wives of Prophet, mother of we believers, did not know of that saying of the Prophet, but when they knew of it they stopped demanding it.

that means no body else knew about this hadith...and such an important matter...and the family dint knew it....well u have already blamed the Prophet of not doing his duty well....

[QUOTE[Go thru that hadith again , esp its bold part. Even when the wives of Prophet demanded it , {unknowingly}., they were stopped. And do you know the what all comes under "inheritance". Are clothes, to be INHERITED ? Haha , may be you all inherit even cloths.[/QUOTE]

well who shud i laugh on...i will give no explaination and just give a small gift....plzzz bro...dont spread the debate if u dont know the rules...plzzz..the truth is in front of u:

"rather the clothes and belongings of the deceased are part of his estate, and his heirs are entitled to them; they may make use of them or sell them"
http://www.islam-qa.com/en/ref/102403

now wat do u have to say bro.....May Allah (s.w.t) give u hidayah!!!

Quote Shias here don't come on roads on the death anniversary of Ali RA. Perhaps they are less jahel than those in pak. I thought they have less grief over death of Ali RA than Hussain RA, that they do not display over roads. May Allah swt give them hidayah not to mourn for the dead too. By the way , i have an other question, but before that thanks for clearing it, that this form of protesting is an act of Jahilliya which is to be condemned. Kindly spread this word in your community. My question is, do you also mourn or protest for the death of Khadijah RA., be it in mosques ? Kindly, do answer this.

bro do u think it is a show of power??? well where it is possible we mourn...going on streets does not show that the grief is more or less....about the death of H.Khadija, i think i dont really need to answer it...u knw the Prophet (a.s) mourned her death....just put 2+2=4..and the answer to it is YES!!!

if mourning is an act of jahiliyah, then u have to accept that the deen u follow is not deen e fitrat(nature)....we mourn because we love them, and no ones forced to do an act...

well i dont need to spread the word about wat they do to children is wrong...everyone knows it....its just those who have gone astray and ppl who have a bit of nassayree aqeeda do these things...but the blame comes on shias...
asda View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2008 at 4:37am
Quote Why do you stress on just Fatima RA, even wives of Prophet {Pbuh} shud be having right over the Property na ? Even his other daughters, Zaynab and Umm Kulthum were alive then . Don't forget that. We all know that Khaybar was taken in the 7th year after the Hijrah, and that Zaynab died in the 8th year, and Umm Kulthum in the 9th year after the Hijrah. How can it then be thought that Prophet {Pbuh] would give something to Fatimah but not to his other daughters?

since the other doughtets (if they were his biological doughters) were dead, the dead does not get any inheiritence....and as far as i know, the son in law does not inheirit anything as well...so there is no really doubts in it...

Quote Now acc to the hadith which you pasted, it says, widows cannot inherit, as they may get married again. Here, its an exception. Wives of Prophet {Pbuh} were not to marry any. So even they had there right over the property, if i agree that Fatima RA, had the right. When you all condemn Abu Bakr , may Allah's mercy be upon him, for following the saying of Prophet, if he were wrong, nauzbillah, he would have given some share to his own daughter, Ayesha RA, who was also a wife of Prophet. Kindly, do ponder over it ! ! !

well thats a genera rule which has to be applied...being the wife of th Prophet (a.s) has more responsibility and therefore further rules are added on them and rules cannot be eased for worldly reasons...

there are many verses in the Quran as well which show that Prophets (a.s) do inheirit....and therefore there is no doubt about it...till now we have mostly relying on hadith to prove a point...inshallah lets see some of the aaya's of the Holy Quran...

And Solomon was David's heir. He said: "O ye people! We have been taught the speech of birds, and on us has been bestowed (a little) of all things: this is indeed Grace manifest (from Allah.)"
Al-Qur'an, Surah 27, Ayah 16

Who shall inherit of me and inherit (also) of the house of Jacob��
Al-Qur'an, Surah 19, Ayah 6

minuteman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2008 at 3:52pm

asda, while you are downplaying the senior most honored and beloved Companions of the prophet, may I ask you, who is your Imam now and where is he? because you need guidance and that is only possible from a guided one. Who is your Imam and the Imam of the Shias today? Where is he now?

We had another Hadith (even though i do not run to any Hadith too much). That was an important information that "Allah will raise at the turn of every century, amongst this Ummah those who will revive (reform) their religion." Such people are called the reformers (Mujaddideen). They have been appearing amongst Muslims in every century. They did well and guided the Muslims and gave new life to the original religion.

What says you and how is your religion being revived? Please give some details about your Imam sahib. Thanks.

Edited by minuteman - 19 September 2008 at 3:53pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 12>
  Share Topic