IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Islamic INTRAfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - the sahaaba  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic Closedthe sahaaba

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 101112
Author
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2008 at 5:15pm
Sounds like a very eloquent khutba!
Where did you C&P'd from?
Who recorded it?
What is the purpose of posting it here?
Pitting Abu Bkr ra against  Fatima ra in this day and age when the Muslims are struggling under the neocolonialism is just is day late and dollar short!

As in the legal sense the statute of limitations expired long long time ago and continuing this blame game is utterly pathetic as if Abu Bkr pocketed the proceeds from Fidk!
Your logic is so convoluted you forget that Abu Bakr was Prophets' father in law and he had other widows left behind, if there was distribution of his inheritance Fatima would not be the only recipient!
Caliph Umar was also his Father in law so you guys just make as if these sahabas were from other planets!
Calif Uthman was a son in law!
Caliph Muawiyah was a brother in law!
If there is a family feud it is advisable for the outsider to stay away!
The problem is the Shiit have no game but the blame game and that will not get you anywhere! It is a divisive thinking sort of byproduct of living in some sort of bondage!
The Muslims' resources worth billions of have been robbed or wasted by the by the conflicts created by the shiit colluding with the enemies in your neighborhood; so you may be looking for a justification for all that monkey business! Aren't you?

Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
asda View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2008 at 11:45am
i would refrain from the language u speak, and hope Allah (s.w.t) give u hidaayah...

the reason for posting the beautiful sermon is for further knowledge of H.Fatima's stance...

if abu bakr was correct in his stance of fidak...please prove his stance from QURAN that "Prophets (a.s) dont leave inheiritence!!!"
Sign*Reader View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2008 at 4:35pm
Originally posted by asda asda wrote:

i would refrain from the language u speak, and hope Allah (s.w.t) give u hidaayah...

Man are you some preposterous moron, what is your issue here?
It is only you who knows the truth! How juvenile can you get?
You live in a place that is totally screwed up with corruption of all kinds and come here to show the path!
In your place you can't even get clean water  and food what are you talking about?

the reason for posting the beautiful sermon is for further knowledge of H.Fatima's stance...

Why do you obfuscate and carry the grudge?
You haven't told us the source & who recorded it ?
It seems just shii prop!

if abu bakr was correct in his stance of fidak...please prove his stance from QURAN that "Prophets (a.s) dont leave inheiritence!!!"

Did you forget that Prophet refused to give a slave to BB Fatima when she requested one from the prisoners? Why

You need to stop thsi propaganda against the man who gave all of his wealth for welfare of the Ummah!

You want to talk about the inheritance, then how can you exclude all the widows?

Edited by Sign*Reader - 22 October 2008 at 4:39pm
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
asda View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2008 at 8:40am
lol...u r trying ure best....to know where i live.....and according to u i dont get pure water and food......hmmm...dats news to me....now after thinking all dat U WILL BE SURPRIZED WEN U COME TO KNOW WHERE I LIVE....HAHAHAHAHA..... no clean water...no clean food....
hint: da food and water is one of the cleanest and halal at country i live....tho its being ruled by zaalims..

millions others know the truth as well..look out man..

u can see da following references to knw who reported this sermon:

- Seerah al Halabiyah, vol 3 p 391 -> 400
- Fadak in History, Murtaza Muttaheri, p 85
- Fatimah the Gracious, Abu Muhammad Ordoni, 217 -> 240

i am not excluding the widows of their rights...

but still u have not yet proved abu bakr's stance from quran!!!!! is der some reason???

ure (bad)words show how much u love Allah (s.w.t) and his Prophet (s.a.w)....and what a shame u r for ure own community....do u think the Prophet (s.a.w) would like a person who uses suceh language and CLEARLY OPPOSES THE QURAN...Please read Surah Hujaraat, surah number 49, Aayat number 11...

http://www.alketab.com/quran_05.asp?nPage=702

hope this might help...if not...then ure case is surly with the zaalimeen....(i am not saying dat...Quran does!!)

Edited by asda - 23 October 2008 at 8:45am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 101112
  Share Topic