IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Comments & Complaints
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Are there any rules in this forum?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Are there any rules in this forum?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cadnu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Are there any rules in this forum?
    Posted: 03 September 2008 at 12:58am
Aren't there any moderators out here?

Is this forum maintained for spewing venom on different administrations?

Is this forum a hotbed for all those who hate America or India?
cadnu View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cadnu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2008 at 8:42am
No moderator?

Oh my God!
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2008 at 1:23pm
My friend, if we borrow just a few grains of sense, we come to understand what good old India and great US of A hasn't done to earn the CRITICISM they get on this and also on other Forums.

Are you just a bit blind to see what India is doing to the Kashmiris and the US to the rest of the world? Kindly stop barking orders at us like some silly Sargeant Major. Just relax, open your eyes and see the REALITY as it is not just as you wish it to be as an obssessed Indian.

The day these countries do anything to make them loveable, I promise you, upon my scout's honour, we will start to love them.

The next time I see you shouting at the moderators or slandering tis Forum in any manner, I will teach you a worthwhile lesson. Learn to behave yourself while you are in our august company.

Edited by Whisper - 11 December 2008 at 12:58pm
ops155 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ops155 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2008 at 9:25am
Been months since I have been around Whisper yet you are still the same.  Still acting like this is your own person forum? By the way, what type of lesson could you teach someone over the internet?
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2008 at 1:00pm
Been months since I have been around Whisper yet you are still the same.

When people with half wits abound nature brings the likes of me to put them in their place!

Edited by Whisper - 11 December 2008 at 1:01pm
PattyaMainer View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PattyaMainer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2008 at 6:21pm
Originally posted by Whisper Whisper wrote:

Been months since I have been around Whisper yet you are still the same.

When people with half wits abound nature brings the likes of me to put them in their place!

Whisper knows nothing but hate for America and anyone else he perceives in his depths of paranoia as evil, the cause of all his woes, any individual with the guts to stand up to him, etc., etc.  He is only hurting himself.  Perhaps one day he will see the Truth.  I pray to God that he will. 

Islam does not teach the hatred and rudeness you display for so many of your fellow human beings.  I don't know why I'm even bothering to respond......knowing in advance I have given you yet another opportunity to rant and rale away, Whisper, you now have center stage.  Let 'er rip!

Oh, btw, at least cadnu, the individual who asked the original question here has "half a wit."  That's better than none!   Nature doesn't bring you here.....you bring yourself to continue your efforts to foster hatred, and that is a great sin. 

Edited by PattyaMainer - 14 December 2008 at 6:23pm
"FOR THOSE WHO DO NOT BELIEVE, NO EXPLANATION IS POSSIBLE. FOR THOSE WHO BELIEVE, NO EXPLANATION IS NECESSARY."
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic