IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - "Hwtaf' part 2  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

"Hwtaf' part 2

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote believer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: "Hwtaf' part 2
    Posted: 15 August 2008 at 2:15pm

chrysalis- I thought Muslims believed that "all are born in Al-Fitra, a natural state of submission to Allah".  http://www.religionfacts.com/islam/beliefs/human.htm

"Actually thats not entirely true Believer , children can be very unkind at times, they might not know they're doing something wrong etc, but they too can be very opinionated about appearances, races etc. Even toddlers. Even young children, if not exposed to others, will have a tendency to stick to 'thier own kind'. I know a family, who had a toddler, her grandmother came to visit . . . during a conversation, someone asked her 'Dont you love Grandma?' and she replied , No . . . on asking why, she said ' because she is very old and wrinkly' . . . (her exact word wasnt wrinkly, but something like that) Little kids will make fun of each other on bieng fat. Observe kids at playgroup level, there will always be a castaway whos picked on. "

Actually I only have the experience of play groups with other Christians until my children were around age 5.  

Did this toddler hear her mom talking about hating wrinkles?  If so then this would have been a taught reaction to wrinkles!!

LOL!!  poor Grandma!
John 3
16"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic