IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Women (Sisters)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - MUSLIMS SCARED TO FOLLOW ISLAM  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

MUSLIMS SCARED TO FOLLOW ISLAM

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ameensn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MUSLIMS SCARED TO FOLLOW ISLAM
    Posted: 25 June 2005 at 10:46pm

Dear

Brothers and Sisters

my question of topic is we the muslims are scared to follow islam.By ALLAHs mercy every muslim know what islam is all about and majority of them know what they should do what they are doing.

then they deceive themself saying that we cant follow that much if we do then we cant live in this world.we have to go to jungle

we behave like hypocrates to follow islam and sunnah,we feel if we do then we will not get job then we cant compete with others.

since i started following the path of sunnah i got more respect than i deserve and above the problems which i cant solve in 3years it got solved by itself in months.since i started to follow sunnath of prophet mohammad.

then why we are scared to follow islam?because we ourself look down to islam before others.

Frankly speaking since i started to follow the path of sunnah i got so much respect from the nonmuslims i cant imagine,if u look how muslim took me i got disrespect from them like anything every one started talking against me the reason is they know im doing right to justify themself they pinpoint at me.infact they are not justifying they are deceiving themself.

WHY WE FORGET THE WORLD IS EXISTING BECAUSE THEIR ARE SOME PIOUS MUSLIM LIVING IF NONE Exist then the world will finish.

many muslim dont want to follow islam coz they have to leave lot of worldy things.

if we look at our life style we are following all western life and we are asking why ALLAH is not listening.every step of our life is against sunnah of prophet mohammad saws,

the foundation we are giving to the kids one can imagine in the convenst,the dresses we are buying for the kids,the way they are exposed to the television.Birthday parties,ALLAH will hold the parents who are not giving a islamic foundation to the innocent kids.they are allowed to dance in school functions,marriages,the dresses they do for the marriages,the parents think that if they take the kids to marriages with full show off they will get good proposals.

if u want to check ask how many kids know prophet mohammad saws and few basic islam question they will not have any clue about it,

in contrast u just play a little song,or show the hairstyle,lips,ears,eyes they will tell the song,film name,actor name

if we want to be happy here and here after the only only only way is holding to the HOLY QURAN AND THE SUNNATH OF PROPHETMOHAMMAD SAWS.

J.R. View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J.R. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2005 at 2:46am
Assalamu Alaikum,

Yes, popular western culture can be very tempting and often leads us
away from pleasing Allah (swt). Many of us, Muslims and non-Muslims,
are drawn to the possessions and materials of this world and forget that
we can not take them with us nor can they help us on the day of
judgment. I feel all of us are being tested by Allah (swt). I am proud of
being a Muslim in the west because I had to freedom to embrace Islam
and I can freely wear hijab and dress modestly and no one can legally
stop me from doing that. There are many good qualities to be taken
from living in the west, but they come from Allah (swt). We must all strive
to put attention always first with God then towards strengthening our
families and homes. We should keep striving to keep the words of Allah
(swt) in the Qur'an on our lips and in our thoughts and remember the
examples the Prophet (saw) gavev us. The Qur'an and Sunnah are
blessings and gifts from Allah (swt). They are examples for all time and
can still be applied in modern times.
Let's pray our deen is strengthened and that we have good judgment to
embrace the positive influences of western culture and deny the negative
ones.

Allah hafiz,
J.R.
AhmadJoyia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AhmadJoyia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2005 at 11:54am

My Dear Sis J.R.

Just being little inquisitive about your usage of word "Allah Hafiz". From where did you learn this as it may seem little unfamiliar to most of our muslim bro and sis of arab origin? Thanks.

J.R. View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J.R. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2005 at 1:21pm
Wassalam Brother!

"Allah hafiz" is Urdu. I've seen it written by many Muslims and just picked
it up and use it myself. It invokes the protection of Allah (swt) and you
say it when you depart. People who speak Urdu also say "Khuda hafiz".

Peace,
J.R.
Smile

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AhmadJoyia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2005 at 5:56am
Yeap, that was the whole point. From where did you pick this nice words as spoken often by Urdu speaking Muslim community, since you don't seem to be resident of Urduistan (a hypothetic region of people speaking Urdu i.e. mostly Pakistan and some parts of India). Though originally it was "Khuda hafiz", a hybrid of persian (Khuda) and arabic (hafiz), then the reformers made it all arabic (Allah Hafiz).
J.R. View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J.R. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2005 at 10:50am
Salam!

Oh! I see what you were trying to ask, sorry. :) I have Pakistani friends.

Peace,
J.R.
Smile
Jenni View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2005 at 6:02pm
Just for your info they do say Allah Hafez in Pakistan. It is a higher more respectful greeting than Hoda Hafez and many people in Pakistan, and India, Iran and Afghanistan say it.
You cant be a good muslim if you are not decent and have a cold heart. Be a decent and kind person and care for women and children and the elderly.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AhmadJoyia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2005 at 5:49am

My Dear Sis Jenni,

Thanks for you info. Do you also have some Pakistani friends for your source of knowledge about the words? Seems amazing how much Paki terms are influential.... Hmm! I never realized that.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic