IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Behind The Bible Fraud  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Behind The Bible Fraud

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 78910>
Author
Senior  Member
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2008 at 5:00pm
Originally posted by honeto honeto wrote:

Originally posted by believer believer wrote:

honeto actually the Quran is a good study guide to use in discovering the truth that is the Holy Bible.

Where is blind faith stated in the Bible?

....and I wonder my fiend why do you then depend so much on links and websites. Can you write something from yourself?
In my opinion and experience what makes today's Bible reflects in it part God's orginal word, and part men's handy work, just as the Quran confirms.
A hole ridden boat will sink along and not take you across to your sedired destination, specially if you are reluctant to save yourself by jumping out of it my friend, while its still afloat, and lifesaver boat is right next in sight?
Hasan
The friends of God will certainly have nothing to fear, nor will they be grieved. Al Quran 10:62

Nazarene View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nazarene Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2008 at 4:00pm
acording to my christain time, jesus 's ministry is said to have lasted 3 years. thats 3  years of intence teaching .
 why then in the bible all the teachings he gives ( the words in red ) takes about 1 hr. or so to read { matthew } ?? after all that time teaching,this is all that's worth repeating? a 1 hr. lesson. in there years!! crumbs from the masters table i say!

go figure that one out too.
peace
leland

Edited by Nazarene - 13 December 2008 at 10:44am
love for all conquers all
Friendship View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Friendship Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2008 at 10:52am
Assalamu alaikum.

The reality is more than what you said. As for the RED LETTERING, we are told to assume them to be Words of Allah and therefore Pure that should agree with what Allah revealed to Muhammad. But now some of the Bible do not have the RED LETTERING.
What I do not understand is was Jesus also taught the OT? Muhammad's Message began with the creation of the inorganic world and then the organic world and was centered on the Islam of Noah, Abraham, Moses and Jesus. Now, if as Jesus said in Matthew 5, then he must have been taught only the Ten Commandents. But what is more important is what do they do next, if they find out that there is fraud in the Bible?
Friendship.
OneWay View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OneWay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2009 at 8:34am

The Dead Sea Scroll end any controversy over the bible beign tampered with.

The Dead Sea Scrolls show that the old testement has not been altered.  The only book not contained in the Dead sea scrolls was the book of Esther. 
Mansoor_ali View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mansoor_ali Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2009 at 2:33pm
Originally posted by OneWay OneWay wrote:

The Dead Sea Scrolls show that the old testement has not been altered.  The only book not contained in the Dead sea scrolls was the book of Esther. 

Pagan trintarian christians LIES Regarding the Dead Sea Scrolls

Nazarene View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nazarene Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2009 at 8:31pm

peace my friend
 i thought the macabes were absent.
 also they omitted some of the pagen influences from babylon{ sacrifice of (atonement)} for one from within them.
  although they used the same books monks at qumran were essenes . a little different than the  " jews "

Edited by Nazarene - 06 February 2009 at 8:35pm
Nazarene View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nazarene Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2009 at 8:43pm
Originally posted by Mansoor_ali Mansoor_ali wrote:

the jews and christains both said OOOOO! when they were getting started with them and it's true. when they realized the depth of the scrolls . things got real quite.
kinda like OOOOOOOOcrap!!

Pagan trintarian christians LIES Regarding the Dead Sea Scrolls

Nazarene View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nazarene Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2009 at 12:06am
peace

leland

Edited by Nazarene - 22 February 2009 at 6:29am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 78910>
  Share Topic