IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Stories - How I Became Muslim?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - How i became a muslim -  S.Ghaffan  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

How i became a muslim - S.Ghaffan

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
seeja View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seeja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How i became a muslim - S.Ghaffan
    Posted: 13 October 2011 at 4:38am

"Assalamu 'alaykum." Seekshidayath

"Jazakullah."  For posting the story

May the almighty God give all the good rewards for you for spreading the news about the true religion and about the true almighty God.

Islam (Total Surrender, Submission, Obedience, Sincerity and Peace with Allah) is for all people, in all places and in all times
islamispeace View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote islamispeace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2011 at 12:57pm
Walaikum as-salaam brother Abdullah Elero.  Truly all praise is due to Allah (swt) for having led you to the path of truth and salvation.  We would all love to hear your story.  It is also great to hear that so many of your countrymen are embracing Islam.  Alhamdulillah!
Say: "Truly, my prayer and my service of sacrifice, my life and my death, are (all) for Allah, the Cherisher of the Worlds. (Surat al-Anaam: 162)

Abdullah elero View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abdullah elero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2011 at 7:57pm
Salaam.I'm Abdullah Elero from Manila Philippines
Abdullah elero View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abdullah elero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2011 at 7:56pm
I'm a Abdullah,rodel Elero before,one of the hundred thousand embracing Islam
seekshidayath View Drop Down
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2011 at 6:44am
Hello Samanthascotter

Thanks for your post

By the way, welcome to the discussion forum of Islamicity.

We wish you a very happy stay :)

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
samanthascotter View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote samanthascotter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2011 at 1:32am
I'm a Christian. But I really respect your religion. I salute you true Islams. Smile
pure_columbian View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pure_columbian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2011 at 4:07am
I think the lesson here is don't always believe what you read :-)
emsky1280 View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emsky1280 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2010 at 2:01am
I'm well inspired reading the stories...it's good to be here :)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic