IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Stories - How I Became Muslim?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - She took Shahadah  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

She took Shahadah

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Akhe Abdullah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2009 at 9:36am
Wa Alaikum Salam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatu Sister,Zahara.(Ameen)JazakAllah Khieran for repling to my post.It's been a while!Hope every thing has been good with you(InshAllah).You know some people care more about there own feelings and the majority input instead of the wishes of the deceased.We are suppose to repect the dead at leased do one last thing right by them while we still alive,thats why we need to have a will because, we are Muslim and maybe the only ones in our families,the others members will distance themselves from us on earth and until death it seems,So much for resting in peace(InshAllah Ta ala).My Imam gave this announcement after this past Jummah,it was heart breaking but it goes to show you that truly non-Muslims even parents, family,so-called friends,homies ect are enemies to Islam when they act as such.May Allah Bless us all and our familes.May Allah make our Duahs be with the deceased(Ameen)
Zaharah View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zaharah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2009 at 10:05am
Salams Bro. Akhe Abdullah,
 Insha Allah and thank you for your words of wisdom.  This situation is a very hard one for us Muslim who have family outside of Islam.  When my mom took Shahadah it was in private, and i believe in my heart that it was Allah who allowed her to do so.  May Allah be continually Praised...Amen.  But because of their own selfish ways, most dont respect the dead or the living.  My family has totally split since mom passed.  But i always thank God.  I do see what you meant by what your Iman announced that "they are enemies to Islam"  I hate so much that it is that way, Allah knows I do, but Allah knows best.  I will continue to keep pressing in my walk Insha Allah. May you be Blessed and may Allah recieve our duahs. Insha Allah
Zaharah
CHANGE- Let's change the way we eat, the way we live and the way we treat each other. You see the old way wasn't working, so it's on us to do what we gotta do to survive.

Tupac A. Shakur...
Akhe Abdullah View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Akhe Abdullah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2009 at 12:06pm
Salams Zaharah,(Ameen)AlHamduillah!JazakAllah Khieran for your reply May Allah Bless us all and our families.(Ameen)
Zaharah View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zaharah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2009 at 11:09am
Ameen.....
Brother Akhe Abdullah
It has been over a year. Time has really passed quickly.  I thank Allah for that since of forgetfullness.  In that is a mercy for us.
Z
CHANGE- Let's change the way we eat, the way we live and the way we treat each other. You see the old way wasn't working, so it's on us to do what we gotta do to survive.

Tupac A. Shakur...
Full of Hopes View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Full of Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2009 at 10:09am

Asslamu Alaikum Wa Rahamtu Allah

This maybe TOOOOO late but do you believe if I tell you every time I read your story, I feel as if this is the first time to see it???
  Mashallah, Allah has blessed with great knowledge that make you in some way SPECIAL...Wink  mashallh ..

May Allah keep my and your imaan and increase our faith, love, fear and trust to Allah, the Merciful.
Heart

Allah is Great...

And whoever seeks a religion other than Isl�m, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers(3:85)
Zaharah View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zaharah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2009 at 10:40am
Wa Alaikum As Salams
sister Full of Hopes you are a light, i want you to know how much you encourage me and keep me going.  Your efforts will be greatly rewarded, Insha Allah.
You are more than a sister to me....
Zaharah

Edited by Zaharah - 02 October 2009 at 10:41am

Tupac A. Shakur...
Zaharah View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zaharah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2009 at 10:48am
Assalimu Alaikum to the forum:
I was wondering.  It's been a year since the passing of my mum, actually a little over a year, this past sept would have been her birthday.  Allah rest her soul.  Are there any special prayers, or dua's that i can add to help or do i just continue to pray for her soul as we do?
Please im open to any suggestions or comments.  Mum meant so much to me especially taking Shahadah a week or so before passing.  I want to do all that i can in this life.
Your Sister,
Zaharah

Tupac A. Shakur...
Shema View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shema Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2010 at 6:23am
Well' u shd thank Allah.it is reported that a man went to china for studies and reverted a chinese to Islam. after acquiring some knowledge about Islam he jacked the man by the collar and said"i will jack u like this befoe God tomorrow on Judgement day for letting my parents die unbelievers-not coming quickly"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic