IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Stories - How I Became Muslim?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - She took Shahadah  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

She took Shahadah

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Danty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2009 at 6:35pm
Sister Zaharah. Jazakulaikairun for your kind words and duaa. Kindness towards a person is so very important. I sure due wish that more people follow our Prophet (PBUH)
Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) said "Be kind, for whenever kindness becomes part of something, it beautifies it.Whenever it is taken from something, it leaves it tarnished." (IMAM BUKHARI)
Zaharah View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zaharah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2009 at 11:33am
Salams Danty,
You are 100% right.  That is my prayer everyday that as a female we pray.  If WE ALL followed Prophet (PBUH) we would have greater faith in our God.  As time passes, we see that with our eye's (one of our gifts) all that Allah as done for us.  I pray that we take our Shahada at heart and guard it with all that we have.  Thanks again for your encouragement, and may Allah continue to be a blessing to you.Heart

Edited by Zaharah - 19 March 2009 at 9:38am
Ali77 View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ali77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2009 at 8:19am
Your story affects me and remind me that we have a great
believe and we must keep islam ano follow its ruels
I make revision to my self and decide to be more clean and honest and well treat with other people and I hop GOD accept my deeds and enter me paradise with people whom I love them and I hope you give us more advise
from time to other.thankyou
Zaharah View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zaharah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2009 at 7:24am

Salams Brother Ali77,

Thank you so much and welcome to this forum.  I would like to thank you for the encouragement and I pray Allah will accept your dua'.
I miss my mother so much and i have really grown since her passing.  It just goes to show us that we have to keep praying and having the faith.  Life is short.  You are right about being more clean and honest and how we should treat one another, thanks again.
May Allah raise your rank and bless you and your family.  Please post anytime.
Zaharah
CHANGE- Let's change the way we eat, the way we live and the way we treat each other. You see the old way wasn't working, so it's on us to do what we gotta do to survive.

Tupac A. Shakur...
honeto View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2009 at 3:54pm

Reading your story brings emotions and as well remind us of the reality that if any answer to the call of Allah does so for their own benefit. And Allah will reward those who answer His call, and who can reward better than Him. May Allah bless you and all that believe in Him, and firmly believe to meet Him one day, Ameen.

Hasan
The friends of God will certainly have nothing to fear, nor will they be grieved. Al Quran 10:62

Akhe Abdullah View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Akhe Abdullah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2009 at 4:15pm
Salams,Brothers and Sisters.I wanted to start a topic about a Brother who just passed away recently after taking Shahada,but I'll post it here.A few days ago a brother whom I witness taking his Shahada passed away.He was murdered and his family wants to bury him Christian and said that they didnt want any form of Islamic serimony not even the Imam washing his body.The reason why he was murdered I heard was bad and I just pray Allah(SWT)that he didnt died in a state of Kufar thats what make the situation worser.

Edited by Akhe Abdullah - 08 August 2009 at 4:20pm
Zaharah View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zaharah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2009 at 5:20pm

Salams Bro. Hasan

Thank you so much for your encouragement and you are 100% right that it is for our own benefit and that we ALL will meet our creator on that day.  May Allah bless you and always guide you.

Your sister
Zaharah
CHANGE- Let's change the way we eat, the way we live and the way we treat each other. You see the old way wasn't working, so it's on us to do what we gotta do to survive.

Tupac A. Shakur...
Zaharah View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zaharah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2009 at 5:28pm

Salams Akhe Abdullah,

Sorry to hear about the loss of your friend.  May Allah rest his soul in peace.  Insha Allah.

I to was in the same situation with my family.  They have NEVER wanted anything Islam, even they did not respect my mothers wish's when she was still alive.  They handled everything in the christian way.  I had no choice in the matter.  But i do know that "She took Shahadah"  The only thing my husband and I and our children could do way to pray for her, i did attend the burial and my husband prayed.  My Allah guide us all in the right way.
Zaharah

Tupac A. Shakur...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic