IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Men (Brothers)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The goal of Men  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The goal of Men

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZamanH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2005 at 10:38am
Originally posted by Lameese Lameese wrote:

ZamanH

According to you, you can just get another wife and trade them out.

What makes you think so?? I strongly suspect that you know what you said is untrue (you want to embarass me or something)

An enemy of an enemy is a fickle friend.
There will be more women in hell than men.
..for persecution is worse than the slaughter of the enemy..(Quran 2:191)
Heaven lies under mother's feet
Lameese View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lameese Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2005 at 11:06am

ZamanH,

Well, you say there is nothing wrong with Pologamy and infact it is needed. So, to you, you can just get another one if you cannot "be who you are not" with her.

Trying to emabrrass you? Using your words? nahhhhh.

Lameese

You Shall be together when the white wings of death scatter your days.
Let the winds of the heavens dance between you.
Love one another and let it be a moving sea between the the shores of your soul
ZamanH View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZamanH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2005 at 11:41am

Quote So, to you, you can just get another one if you cannot "be who you are not" with her.

Well, yes. How does that relate to "trading them out'?? I will keep the first one with me as well. I thought you wanted to compare me with those who do, they are rare (I think you know it), and I am not like them.

An enemy of an enemy is a fickle friend.
There will be more women in hell than men.
..for persecution is worse than the slaughter of the enemy..(Quran 2:191)
Heaven lies under mother's feet
Lameese View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lameese Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2005 at 11:47am

Well, if you "cannot be who you are" then you would have to "trade them out".  Or I assume you would be lying to one and pretending to not be who you are and not lying to the other. 

They are rare? Have you lookd at the Saudi Arabia lately?

Lameese

You Shall be together when the white wings of death scatter your days.
Let the winds of the heavens dance between you.
Love one another and let it be a moving sea between the the shores of your soul
Arabian View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Arabian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2005 at 11:50am

ummziba,

I have found that older women (and younger Islamic women) are looking more for the husband type.  That is the man who is caring and willing to start a family with.  My methods are not for those who want to get married and start a family (blikh).

Israfil,

I am not only taking in consideration those very few American woman.  I am also putting in the women I met in Canada, and in Mexico.  I am also adding to the equation those women I met in Germany, in the UK and in France, and what men like me have experienced world wide.  I have found them all to follow the same rules of attraction.  You need to understand, attraction is NOT a choice.  Women don't choose to be attracted to men, certain biological processes occur in order to trigger the attraction.  Just like most men are not attracted to girls with flat chests, behinds, and no hips.  You can't choose to be attracted to this kind of woman.

Here is an excerpt from a book on attraction:

"Most guys try to CONVINCE a woman to feel attracted to them with compliments, or gifts, etc., or HOPE that it will happen if they are just �nice guys.� But this can never work.

What they don't understand is the difference between ATTRACTION and �affection.� Attraction isn't a choice, and it happens quickly or not at all. If you wait, go on dates, etc., affection may develop, but never attraction. Affection brings friendship, attraction brings passion.

Basically, inner sexuality is protected by the persona unless you communicate directly through to it. Once you know how, you can make a woman feel sexual attraction very rapidly this way. No gifts, dinners, or compliments required.

I believe that men are all born with the ability to communicate on this level and to trigger sexual attraction inside a woman. A variety of sources, including our culture, religion, etc., have buried this natural ability, or never allowed it to develop... or maybe we just never realized that it was there in the first place."

Also Israfil, I am not being weak by behaving this way.  I am being smart.  I know how women think and what causes them to be attracted to us men.  I use this to make the women feel so incredible that they will absolutely fall in love with me.  And guess what, every guy has the ability to do this.

Israfil, I most certainly understand what empathize means, do you understand what my post means?

Israfil, it seems you are the one who missed my point entirely.  I am not saying that one should be racist, not at all.  I am saying that if people from a certain culture hate you, why should you respect them in return?  For those who are hard of hearing, I am not saying hate the culture, I am saying don't respect those people who want to see you and your religion dead.

ooofff, Israfil you have completely misunderstood me.  I didn't think I had to explain every little word to get my point across.  Long story short, those attributes you described are not sexually attractive to women.  If you follow those qualities you will get married in an arranged way, and never really truly know what love is.

Peace,
Arabian

ummziba View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ummziba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2005 at 12:08pm

Arabian,

You are free to do as you like.  Each person is responsible for his or her own actions.

Practicing Muslim men and women are not looking for sexual experiences (most especially not with multiple partners).  Practicing Muslim men and women are looking for pious, kind mates who will be good life partners and help them increase their deen (religion), not someone who will help them down the slippery slope to hell.

For Muslims, zina (sex outside of legal marriage) is a huge sin.  Your "prowess" with women doesn't impress me.  I'm sure it doesn't ultimately impress the women you make "absolutely fall in love with" you and then dump either.

You are surely posting on the wrong forum if you think your boasting about your sexual predation of women is appropriate or even appreciated by anyone here.

Peace, ummziba.

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but your words...they break my soul ~
Arabian View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Arabian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2005 at 1:49pm

ummziba,

Your "prowess" with women

Hey, thanks for noticing.  ummziba, I am not in the business of hurting women.  It seems to me that you are bothered by my 'using' of women but you need to understand that I do not 'use' women.  The sexual intercourse is mutual; if the women does not want sex, then I don't force it upon her.  Most of these women want sex just as much as I do.  I learn and read up on what women want and how to make women feel so incredible that they fall in love.  What is wrong with making a woman feel good?  I love it, because when my women feels good and loves me, I feel good and love her.  My relationships are full of passion and romance; I like to keep the friction strong for as long as the courtship lasts.  I don't see anything wrong with this.  Shia's and a few other sects of Islam permit this through mut'a.

Peace to you, humble ummziba,
Arabian

Edited by Arabian
Israfil View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Israfil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2005 at 6:10pm

In the name of God, the merciful compassionate

It appears that you are making a comment, like sister Ummziba has mentioned, in the case of "secual attaction." In the Islamic setting the first goal of a man is not to find a woman who he can be secually attracted to. The first goal of a man is to find a companion who shares like interest, and most importantly one who can increases ones Iman with.

You apparently noting your excapdes across the world and wht so-called different women want. This is still unimpressive. You claim to have noted a few women but the fact remains, as you mention "to your experience." Everyones experience is different. As I have seen in many women where I live most adult and mature women more important would like a kind and caring man because in the end (Inshallah) as we get old that is what matters most not what makes a women feel sexually attracted to man. That is not only a shallow view but a view which totally is not in accordance with Islam.

No offense buddy but I've been there and done that. I have sexual intercourse with many women (prior to my conversion) and I find that unfulfilling. Most women "according to my experience" want a man who is kind, caring, ambitious a commnicative person and a person who is humble. All these attributes makes what a real man is...OOPS I forgot for some of you who are indeed hard of hearing these are traits in which the Qur'an has noted.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
  Share Topic